Online BBA HRM Admission 2023: Online BBA HRM combines Business Administration and Human Resource Management concepts so the candidates can equip all the essential skills to compete in the HR world. This course provides the opportunities to understand business dynamics within various organizations. An Online BBA HRM provides thorough knowledge about areas such as organizational behavior, employee relations, and talent acquisition. Here, the individuals learn to meet organizational goals by utilizing human potential.
Highlights of Online BBA HRM
- BBA HRM Whom? : Any candidate willing to pursue an online BBA HRM degree can apply based on a previous education 10+2. There is no requirement for prior experience in HR.
- Increase Your Skill Set: The course enables learners to be experts as HR Practitioners to tackle conflicts and master interpersonal communication. With this expertise, individual growth is achieved along with the contribution to meeting the organizational goals.
- Flexibility: The online learning for BBA HRM enables students to continue their studies and other tasks and commitments. Students get access to the course material every time, allowing them to set their schedules.
Online BBA HRM is a preferred specialization course for those candidates who have an interest in the Management stream. There is no entrance exam for the Online HRM course. Business Management, Accounting for Business, Modern Business Environment, Business Regulatory Framework, Quantitative Techniques for Management, Corporate Finance, Business Analytics etc are the main topics in BBA HRM.
Students must pass the 12th examination with at least 50% marks in order to be eligible for admission to this program. Among the many subjects covered in this program are organizational behavior, communication skills, quantitative business techniques, and business strategy.
For the online mode admission at HRM Course, students can get a detailed overview in this article that is jotted below.
Online BBA HRM Overview
|Course Name||Online BBA HRM|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance based|
INR 29200 per year to INR 1,20,000 per year
|Salary||3.8 LPA to 7 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||
Trainee, HR Executive, Recruitment Consultant, etc.
Online BBA HRM Admission in India 2023
Several techniques will be taught in this course that will help you develop career-oriented knowledge, skills, and training aimed at handling human resource administration within an organization. There is a high demand for admissions to the HRM course, as it is a popular course.
- The university’s official website allows students to complete their BBA in HRM coursework online. Some universities have recently begun offering Human Resources degree programs through the online learning method.
- Students will be able to participate in course study and online education. They will have access to a comprehensive LMS, course lectures, live sessions, and faculty members, all of whom will be allocated to them according to the appropriate timetables.
- The online Bachelor of Business Administration program requires students to have finished their intermediate studies in a relevant field of study before they can be admitted into the program. Working professionals interested in balancing their work and school commitments can also apply for admission to the program.
Quick Facts on Online BBA Human Resource Management
- It will introduce you to talent acquisition, talent management, and learning and development activities related to human resources.
- The human resource (HR) department is central to the growth and success of any organization. Learners can also benefit from this exciting and in-demand skill.
- The program will also help you develop leadership and management skills and will provide stepping stones for your future career.
- Furthermore, the program includes a project which provides hands-on Experience in important aspects of human resources.
Online BBA Human Resource Management Eligibility Criteria
- In order to take admission to any of the above-mentioned universities, students need to complete their Intermediate studies (10+2).
- Students must obtain at least 50% marks in their 12th class in order to qualify based on the basic eligibility criteria.
- Due to the absence of an entrance examination for online BBA admissions, merit marks are evaluated instead.
Online BBA HRM Fee Structure
Compared to regular courses, the cost of online admissions for the Online BBA HRM course is minimal. Depending on the university, semester fees might be charged or yearly fees might be charged. A rough estimate for the fees involved is around INR 29200 per year to INR 1,20,000 per year, based on what is estimated.
Other Online BBA Specializations
Online BBA HRM Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
Overview of HRM Trends and Challenges
|Concept of HRM||Job Design and its Techniques|
|Introduction and Scope||Job Analysis and Description|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Meaning of Employee Selection||Concept of Recruitment|
|Performance Appraisal, and Compensation||Induction in Indian companies|
|Human Resource Planning||Training and Development|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Conducting an Effective Induction Programme||Business Communication|
|Procurement of HR||Human Resource Procurement|
|Comparative Management Styles and Approaches||Business Environment|
Note: The syllabus of the online Online BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) In Human Resource Management may vary from university to university.
Also, the admission procedure is ongoing for the Online BBA HRM 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.