Online MA Tamil Admission 2023: A Tamil online master’s degree is the equivalent of a vivid voyage through the language, literature, and culture of the Tamil people. Students who take this course not only learn the nuances of Tamil but also become fully immersed in Tamil literature’s timeless stories and the Tamil-speaking people’s rich cultural history. A thorough examination of Tamil language, literature, poetry, and classical texts is provided via online MA Tamil courses. Students explore the writings of notable poets and authors as they dig into the ancient Sangam literature. They learn more about the syntax and grammar of Tamil and how it has developed.
Highlights of Online MA Tamil
- Online MA Tamil Whom? This program is intended for everyone interested in Tamil heritage, regardless of cultural background or whether they are native Tamil speakers looking to further their language roots. Usually, the requirement for eligibility is a bachelor’s degree in Tamil or a closely related field.
- Increase Your Skill Set: A Tamil online master’s degree program teaches abilities like critical thinking, literary appreciation, cultural awareness, and language ability. Students preserve the authenticity of Tamil literature by learning to analyze both traditional and modern writings.
- Flexibility: The essence of online education is flexibility. Tamil MA online courses allow students to delve into the language and its cultural setting at their own pace. To ensure that teaching and daily life are seamlessly merged, students can access lectures, participate in discussions, and do projects on their timetables.
Online MA in Tamil is a two-year-long full-time postgraduate course that deals with the study of language, literature, linguistics, culture, and philosophy of the Tamil language. Students are equipped with the knowledge of the origin and history of the Tamil language and its enhancement with time.
The course mainly focuses on studying literature, linguistics, and philosophy of the Tamil language. The course falls under the umbrella of Master of Arts and aims to introduce students to the topics in greater detail and depth.
IMTS Institute has released the Online MA Tamil course admission forms on its official website @imtsinstitute.com. Applicants who want to apply can fill up the form. Once the application form-filling process is completed, students will be contacted by well-educated counselors.
Students must read the whole article for the Online MA Tamil Course details.
Online MA Tamil Overview
|Course Name||Online Master of Arts in Tamil|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹40,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||₹2.0 – ₹6.8 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Accounts Manager, Economist, Researcher, Political Scientist|
Online MA Tamil Admission 2023 in India
The admission procedure for the MA in Tamil course is through the merit scores, and there are a variety of universities that have introduced online modes of learning for students. Online MA in Tamil admission can occur through previous academic scores, and the university accepts a very simple admission procedure.
MA Tamil is also known as Master of Arts in Tamil, and It is a 2-year-long duration course. Students who are not able to continue their studies in regular or distance Mode. They have a nice option to apply for the course in Online Mode. Currently, The institute is offering admission for the Online Master of Arts in Tamil Course. One who wants to enroll can do so by filling out the online application form.
As part of the online mode, the academic curriculum is designed so that students can have the flexibility to learn at their own pace. Online studies allow students to manage their work and study lives simultaneously. All MA courses in Liberal Arts do not require entrance exams.
Quick Facts on Online MA Tamil
- A significant part of the course involves studying and interpreting the Tamil language, as well as several poems and dramas that renowned Tamil writers wrote in the past.
- Students learn about various literary genres, timelines, and styles during the literature course. Students can also choose electives based on their skills and interests.
- MA Students who graduate with a degree in Tamil can pursue exciting and rewarding careers in teaching and research. It is also possible for students to become proponents of Tamil culture and literature through their academic studies.
Online MA Tamil Eligibility
Applicants should complete a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university to be admitted into an online MA Tamil course. Students who have passed the bachelor’s degree from any stream are eligible to apply for admission.
There is various institute that offers Online MA Tamil course based on the merit score of the previous examination. The admission has no age criteria required so that any age group can be eligible for the course admission. Also, the online mode eligibility criteria are very simple and hassle-free.
Online MA Tamil Fee Structure
The fee structure of any course is dependent on the university, and for admission, in online mode, the fee is less than the regular mode intake. The fee range can be estimated between 40,000/- to 1,00,000 for the two-year MA in a liberal arts course.
Other’s Online MA Specialization
- Online MA Urdu
- Online MA Theology
- Online MA In Sociology
- Online MA Public Policy
- Online MA In Human Rights
Online MA Tamil Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Small letters||Tamil; Culture and art|
|History and Culture of Tamil Nadu||Cultural Anthropology|
|Grammar 1 – Tolkappiyam Sretdhikaram Yubapooranam||Grammar 2 – Tolkappiyam Solathikaram Senavariyam|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Critical theory||Contemporary literature|
|Society literature||Introduction to Research|
|Grammar – 3 Tolkappiyam Bhadhathikaram Yubapooranam||Moral literature and religious literature|
Note: Online MA Tamil syllabus may vary from university to university.
The online MA Tamil Admission procedure for the 2023 new session is ongoing.
Be the first to leave a review.