Online MA Admission 2023: The Online MA Course is a three-year undergraduate course open to individuals who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board. Approved by the UGC/DEB, this course offers a flexible admission process, based on merit or entrance exams. The fee ranges from INR 15,500 per year to INR 65,450 per year, ensuring affordability for a broad range of students. Upon graduation, students can anticipate salaries ranging from INR 2.8 LPA to INR 5.3 LPA. Job profiles, including Web Content Writer, Teacher, Civil Services, and more, making it a versatile choice for career development.
Highlights of Online MA
- MA Whom? The course of study is designed for recent graduates who want to increase their skills and those who want to concentrate in a particular area. This Virtual MA course invites participants from many experiences, regardless of whether they have an undergraduate degree or significant previous employment.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Pupils improve their conversational, analytical, and sophisticated study capabilities. The skills above are for academic achievement yet additionally valued in the workplace, enabling students to succeed in various jobs and sectors.
- Flexibility: The foundation of the Virtual MA course is flexibility. Learners may customize their educational experiences to fit their timetables thanks to delayed classes, active internet sites, and readily available study resources.
Students can study literature, history, political science, psychology, and other topics through online Master of Arts (MA) programs. For the full degree, government institutions charge INR 20,000 to INR 40,000, while private online universities charge INR 70,000 to INR 1,50,000. There are numerous specializations offered in online MA programs, which last two years, and four semesters.
The program accommodates working professionals and offers a cost-effective option to study English, Hindi, History, Sociology, Education, Fine Arts, and Gender Studies. IMTS Institute and Mangalayatan University offer MA programs in English, Hindi, History, Sociology, Education, and Fine Arts, which can prepare students for careers in web content writing, teaching, and civil service.
The course details should be read in the below article.
Online MA Overview
|Course Name||Online MA|
10+2 from a recognized board
INR 15,500 per year to INR 65,450 per year
INR 2.8 LPA to INR 5.3 LPA
|Top Job Profiles||
Web Content Writer, Teacher, Civil Services, Etc.
Why pursue Online MA Admission?
In India, the most popular degree is an online MA. Digital classes are available to students who can easily travel to universities and colleges for physical classes. It allows for adaptable learning at a reasonable cost. According to the normal MA, the MA OL course has expensive fees. Students can register online to enroll at the IMTS institute.
There are different subjects that are taught in this online Course depending on the specialization that you choose. In online MA various specializations in English, Hindi, History, Sociology, Education, Fine Arts, and Gender Studies, among others
Online MA Admissions in India 2023
- Admission to the online program is offered online through the official university portal, which is available on the university’s official website. Merit-based admissions are available for students who are interested in studying at the online university. There are a lot of different subjects with are available in MA online classes.
- In order to enroll in the online MA program, students must complete the online application Eligibility slab completely. Universities in India have diverse admission patterns, and all these universities have different admission patterns.
- Academic selection is done in a few simple steps, and registration steps should be reviewed before enrolling in online Master of Arts Admissions. It is important for students to check out the various options available through various universities.
- Considering the admission criteria for students, it’s important to review all the important points when reviewing online program Admissions, because it allows working professionals to balance both.
Quick Facts on Online MA
- You will be able to enhance your knowledge and enhance your career and credentials by earning a Master of Arts online degree.
- With the online learning options, you can learn the course topics at your own pace.
- The course gives you a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of the subject matter.
- Online Master of Arts is a suitable course if you’re interested in literature, keen to learn history, and want to become an entrepreneur while staying at your current job.
Online MA Eligibility Criteria
Admission for the online MA course is ongoing, Students who are looking for an online admission course, have to match the eligibility criteria to get enrolled. There are various universities offer admission to online MA courses based on their criteria, follow the eligibility written below before applying,
- An applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution to be considered for admission to the postgraduate program.
- Academic grade point averages should be at least 50% by the end of 12th grade and graduation.
- The Admissions for Online MA does not have any age restrictions associated with it. The course is open to professionals who are currently working in their field.
- It is important that students read and check all of the important details of each university’s eligibility requirements. Students need to choose the best university in order to be able to get into the best university.
Fee Structure for Online MA Course
Before enrolling in an online Master of Arts program, students are strongly encouraged to conduct thorough research on the various fees and expenses involved in the program. You will need to verify the admission process at your university to determine whether or not students are charged fees on an annual basis or on a semester-by-semester basis.
This varies depending on the admission process. According to the estimate that was provided for the fee, it is anticipated that the annual cost will range from approximately INR 15,500 to INR 65,450. This is based on the charge.
Skills Required for Online MA Course
- Multi-tasking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Management and organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
Other MA Specializations through online
Online MA Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|History of the English Language||
|Ancestral Voices- Early English||
English poetry-II (Tennyson to Ted Hughes)
|English Poetry-(Milton to Romantic Age)||Modern Novel|
|Drama (Shakespeare to Restoration Age)||
Indian Writing in English
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|English Language Teaching – Contemporary Approaches||
|Research Methodology & Project Writing||
Teaching the English Language
|ICT for Language Learning||
Note: The syllabus of the Online Master of Arts may vary from university to university.
Online MA Subjects
There are many subjects in the online MA program. They can differ with various specializations, for example in MA economics, students will about micro & macroeconomics and other subjects related to the economy, while in MA political science students learn about subjects related to politics, sociology, etc. However, there are some main subjects in the online MA program mentioned below:
- English Literature
- Political Science
Online MA Scope
Students who have finished the Master of Arts (MA) Course from a well-known university. Then, the career is very bright for students, and they get a decent average salary starting from Rs 3.7 lakhs to 8.8 lakhs, or it can be more. There are various job vacancies available for students like Teachers, Project Managers, Lawyer, Authors, Economist, and more. If students want to go for higher studies, they can go for a doctoral-level degree.
Below, we have listed down some job profiles after the Master of Arts (MA) Course:
- Human resource
- Civil Services
- Communications Officer
- Content Writer
- Social services
Online Master of Arts Admissions 2023 is currently ongoing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: Can I do an MA online?
Answer: Yes, the Master of Arts (MA) program is available in online learning mode and many universities in India offer this online course. At IMTS, admission for the online MA program is ongoing for academic session 2023 and students can apply before the deadline.
Question: Is an online MA degree valid?
Answer: Yes, an MA degree in online mode is totally valid and it is UGC-approved.
Be the first to leave a review.