Online BBA Hospital Management Admission 2023: The BBA in Hospital Management program in online mode is designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge necessary for success in the healthcare management sector. This course provides numerous benefits to its students. This BBA program covers topics related to Hospital Management. It covers finance, HR, quality management, healthcare information systems, and healthcare. This course also covers healthcare sector dynamics in detail.
Highlights of Online BBA Hospital Management
- Online BBA HM Whom?: It helps doctors, nurses, and associated healthcare personnel shift into administration. Individuals with a 10+2 or equivalent who wish to enter the field of healthcare management are eligible to pursue this BBA Program.
- Increase Your Skill Set: The Online BBA in Hospital Management can enhance your skill set. This program provides skills in strategic planning, healthcare operations management, financial management, and leadership. These skills have a great importance in the healthcare sector.
- Flexibility: This BBA program has excellent flexibility. Students can get course materials Online. They can take courses in their residences and locations of employment. This flexibility of this BBA program is beneficial for professionals and individuals with busy schedules.
Online BBA HM is a 3-year undergraduate degree designed to prepare for a career in Hospital Management. BBA Hospital Management students will learn how to administrate the healthcare centers and businesses in the country, as well as how to develop hospitals. Planning, budgeting, and administration are the topics covered in the course.
To apply to this Online BBA Hospital Management course students must have passed out the 12th degree in the Arts/ Commerce/ Science stream with a 45% score. Students also have to INR 26,500 to INR 89,200 per year admission fee + INR 500 to INR 2000 registration fee as per the University. Students also can apply by listed form in this article at IMTS Institute.
With a BBA in Hospital Management degree, Graduates can work as Hospitality Executives, Catering Officers, Marketing and Sales Executives, and more, earning Rs 3–6 LPA on average. Their academic options include a Ph.D. in the same field.
In India, online education has evolved for students who are working professionals and want to learn and grow their career journey. For more details related to the course, students need to read the whole article below.
Online BBA Hospital Management Overview
Online BBA Hospital management
10+2 from a recognized board
INR 26,500 per year to INR 89,200 per year
|Salary||3.6 LPA to 6.3 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||
Hospital Executive, housekeeping manager, etc.
Online BBA Hospital Management Admission In India 2023
- The admission Procedure for the BBA Hospital will be carried out online mode. Also, students who have completed their intermediate studies from a commerce background. There are very few steps for the online BBA Hospital Management in India Admissions.
- The Online BBA Hospital Management Course duration is 3 years and the admission is through merit scores. Multiple universities in India offer Online BBA Hospital Management Courses and the procedure is hassle-free.
- Online BBA HM Some universities may interact through online mediums during the admission procedure. The fees, study pattern, and material will be provided to the students once they have joined the course. Online lectures, study material, and faculty assistance are provided.
Quick Facts of Online BBA HM
- BBA Hospital Management is a specialization course of a 3-year duration.
- BBA students will develop basic skills in interpersonal communication, customer handling, and operations management.
- The hospitality industry offers a wide range of career opportunities in India.
- The management area can be handled effectively by people with BBA degrees.
- While pursuing a BBA degree, students will gain knowledge that will make them flexible in their job roles.
Online BBA HM Eligibility Criteria
Those who are going to apply for the BBA in Hospital Management course Online Mode can follow the given eligibility requirements. Students must meet the eligibility requirements in order to get admission to the course.
- To successfully get admission for the Online BBA in Hospital Management program, candidates are required to complete their intermediate studies (12th grade).
- To meet the basic eligibility criteria, students must achieve at least 50% marks in their 12th class and be interested in enrolling in a hospital management program.
- There are no entrance examinations, so merit marks are evaluated for admission.
Other Online BBA Specializations
Online BBA in Hospital Management Course Fee Structure
The applicants who want to enroll in the online BBA Hospital Management course are less expensive compared to the regular course admissions. In some universities, fees are based on the semester, while in others they are based on the year. There is an estimate of fees of between INR 26,500 per year to INR 89,200 per year.
Online BBA Hospital Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Principles of Management||
Social and Ethical Responsibilities of Management
|Hospital Hands-on Learning||Hospital Planning|
|Management of Quality||Healthcare Information Technology|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Basics of Community Medicine||
Government budget and Economics
|Perception and Learning||Medical Tourism|
|Medical Record Management||Health services research|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Patient Care Management||Elective 1|
|Hospital Operational management||Role of MR in health care delivery|
|Medical Audit||Management of Indian hospital|
Note: The syllabus of the Online BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Hospital Management may vary from university to university.
Online BBA Hospital Management Career Scope
Job opportunities for BBA Hospital Management degree holders in India are in high demand. An undergraduate degree in Hospital Management prepares students for rewarding careers in healthcare. The following areas are available for BBA Hospital Management Candidates:
- Hospital Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Hotel Supervisor
- Hotel manager
- Catering Officer
- Field Supervisor
The academic procedure is ongoing for the Online BBA Hospital Management 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.