Online MBA Admission 2024: An online MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a two-year postgraduate degree and advanced course approved by the UGC (University Grants Commission) that is aimed to give students an in-depth knowledge of business as well as powerful managerial skills. The Online MBA program covers a broad range of business subjects, including operations, finance, marketing, and human resources. After completing a bachelor’s degree in a similar discipline, candidates can enroll in an online master of business administration program. Admission to various institutions/universities depends on entrance exam scores or merit.
Students get the opportunity to network with professionals in the business world and gain experience in a real-world setting and this course valuable for career advancement. Currently IMTS institute is offering online MBA course and interested candidate can fill the form through official website @www.imtsinstitute.com.
Highlights of Online MBA
- MBA Whom? MBA online courses are designed for experts who want to advance their careers, for business owners who wish to enhance their business skills, and for working professionals seeking educational growth. A bachelor’s degree and a related field are required for admission to the Online MBA program.
- Increase your skill set: Participating in an online MBA program will improve your interpersonal, analytical thinking, and organizational abilities, as well as your knowledge of the business. The program also encourages networking opportunities, connecting students with their colleagues and business leaders to increase their professional links.
- Flexibility: Students can design their learning schedules to match their personal and professional commitments by attending lectures, participating in discussions, and finishing projects from the convenience of their homes.
This program provides flexibility, career growth potential, a salary of up to 12 LPA, and a cost-effective alternative to full-time MBA programmes. There is no age limit, and a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45% is required. Online MBA students can pursue careers such as investment banking, data analysis, entrepreneurship, and more. Fees are INR 22,000 to INR 45,000 per year based on the university.
Students who want to know more about Online Master of Business Administration have more details in this article.
Online MBA Course Overview
|Online Master Of Business Administration
|Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field with 50%
|₹22,000 to ₹45,000
|Up to ₹12 LPA
|Top Job Profiles
|Project Manager, IT & Systems Manager, International Business Manager
Online MBA Admissions 2024 in India
- For admissions to Online MBA program, students must meet the eligibility criteria. India has diversified universities, and the admission pattern differs for all these universities.
- Students need to check for the multiple options available through the various universities. The online MBA course is a great option for working professionals because it allows them to balance both. It is important to review all the essential points when apply for the admission.
- Online MBA Admission is offered through the university’s official portal that is available on the online portal. On a merit basis or entrance exam, admissions are available for the students. To apple for admission to the Online MBA program, visit the university’s official website and fill out the application form with all the needed details. Upload all the necessary documents carefully.
- To admission in IMTS institute for online MBA course, and student can fill out the from through official website @www.imtsinstitute.com
Quick Facts on Online Master Of Business Administration
- The MBA online students will also gain a similar level of knowledge that will be provided to them during the regular classes.
- With an online Master of Business Administration, student will learn about business theory, practice, and leadership.
- Working professionals who do not find time for a full-time Master Of Business Administration can take advantage of MBA Online Education, which offers flexibility in time and place.
Eligibility Criteria for Online MBA Course
- To be considered for the Master of Business Administration program, applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised institution.
- In 12th grade and graduation, students should receive a grade point average of at least 50% in mathematics, statistics, accounting, and economics.
- There are no age restrictions for the Online MBA Course. Professionals who are working can take the course without leaving their job.
- Students should read and understand the important details of each university’s eligibility requirements. For this reason, students must choose the best university to get into.
|Top Distance/Online MBA colleges in India
|INR 2,39,000 to INR 2,53,000*
|LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY
|INR 1,05,000 to INR 1,56,000*
Online MBA course Benefits
If you are thinking about pursuing an MBA degree online it is not surprising that you will have a variety of opportunities waiting for you. there are so many benefits to choosing an online MBA course. some benefits are as follows:
- Flexibility: students have time flexibility, they can study from the comfort of their home or any location. Also, they can take online examinations
- Career Growth: Working professionals can pursue this course while working and boost their professional careers. The highest salary an MBA graduates get is up to Rs 12,00,000 per annum.
- Cost Efficiency: Pursuing an online MBA degree saves costs by avoiding costly tuition fees in the traditional full-time MBA.
Online MBA Fee Structure
Students enrolled in an online Master Of Business Administration program should carefully check the fees and costs since they vary from university to university. It depends on your university’s admission process whether students are assessed fees annually or semester-by-semester. Approximately INR 22,000 to INR 45,000 is the estimated fee, according to the fee estimate.
Online MBA course Scope
MBA online course graduates have great career opportunities across various industries. Students gain experience in the corporate sector, management, etc during this 2-year degree program. An MBA online program can lead to career opportunities across various industries, including Health Management, Marketing, and International Business.
An online MBA degree expands its scope as it specializes in areas such as Marketing, International Business, and Health Management. After this program students can work in various sectors mentioned below:
- Investment Banking
- Data Analyst
- Banking & Insurance
- Private Equity
- Management Consulting
Jobs After Online MBA
- Bank Manager
- Brand Manager
- Finance Manager
- Financial Manager
- Airport Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Corporate Controller
- Project Manager
- Management Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Relationship Manager
- HR Manager
- Marketing Manager
Online Master Of Business Administration Specialization
|Online MBA Sales and Marketing
|Online MBA International Business
|Online MBA Marketing
|Online MBA Entrepreneurship
|Online MBA Business Analytics
|Online MBA Data Science
Online MBA Course Syllabus
Those who have completed the admission process or not and are finding the MBA online Syllabus can take a look at it. As we have mentioned, the complete syllabus includes Semester I, Semester II, and more. Students just need to check their subjects include Financial Management, International Business, Capstone Project Statistical Techniques, E-Business Management, Introduction to Business Analytics, and more.
|Management Concepts & Applications
|Operations Research for Managers
|Human Resource Management
|Entrepreneurship Development and Innovation Management
|Production & Operations Management
|Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
|Financial & Management Accounting
|Introduction to Business Analytics
|Environment & Disaster Management
|Legal Aspects of Business
|Artificial Intelligence for Managers
|Computers Application for Business
|Data Analysis Using Advanced – Excel
Note: Online Master Of Business Administration syllabus may vary from university to university.
The admission process for the Online Master Of Business Administration Admission 2024 is ongoing.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q. Is an MBA Online equivalent to a regular MBA?
Ans: Yes, The UGC and the AICTE have blessed them. As a result, both online and traditional MBA applicants are equally valued by both the public and private sectors, and both groups offer competitive compensation plans commensurate with candidates’ levels of experience and education. So, there is no difference between the two.
Q. Who is eligible for an online MBA Course?
Ans: Students who have a UG degree from any UGC-approved university can apply for Online MBA course. In the UG degree, students should have earned 50 percent marks.
Be the first to leave a review.