Online MBA HRM Admission 2023: The Online MBA in Human Resource Management is a thorough program designed for people concerned about establishing successful work environments. Candidates acquire an in-depth knowledge of HR foundations and the skills necessary for effectively navigating the world of technology, enabling them to successfully manage employees and propel organizations forward in today’s technologically advanced corporate environment. In-depth coverage of the growth of an organization, recruiting employees, staff involvement, assessment of performance, and other key factors of human resource management are provided in this curriculum. Learners also investigate cutting-edge developments in analytics for data, digital HR systems, and recruiting technology.
Highlights of the Online MBA HRM
- MBA HRM Whom? The essential requirements are a bachelor’s degree in any field and a love of human resources, ensuring motivated people can become HR specialists.
- Increase Your Skill Set: The course helps students develop a wide range of abilities necessary for HR management. Learners acquire skills necessary for effective staff leadership, such as recruiting tactics, labor legislation, and moral workplace procedures.
- Flexibility: The Online MBA in Human Resource Management offers excellent flexibility, considering the various schedules of students. Learners may manage their education with work and personal responsibilities due to online courses, engaging webcasts, and easily available learning tools.
In an organization or industry, the main function of Human Resources is to recruit new talent and ensure that the employees are getting the support they need to do their jobs well. It is important to understand that when you earn an MBA in Human Resources, you will be able to visualize the industry, negotiate with employees, analyze the work of the industry, etc.
A few major subjects you will study during this course include Marketing, Organizational Structure, Human Resources Management, and Finance. It is designed to give you a complete understanding of human resources management through every subject in this program.
Online MBA in Human Resources Management is a postgraduate degree designed specifically for students serious about going on to higher studies after completing their undergraduate years.
Read out the whole article jotted below.
Online MBA HRM Admission Overview
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration in Human Resource Management|
|Eligibility||Graduation with a minimum of 50%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹50,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹8,00,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||HR Manager, HR Director, and Chief HR Officer.|
Key Features of Online MBA HRM
- Most universities do not require entrance exams to accept online MBA Human resource management admission.
- By taking an online HRM course, students will develop management and communication skills anywhere through the Internet, improving their professional and personal skills and productivity.
- UGC-DEB and AICTE have approved the online MBA HRM course, and the value of this online course is equivalent to regular courses.
- This program will enable the candidates to advance in their current positions.
Online MBA HRM Admission 2023 in India
- To be admitted to the MBA HRM course at the university, you need to go to their official website, where you can apply online. The steps for admission to the course and the university process are very simple and hassle-free.
- Before enrolling, you should check the eligibility slab because admission procedures vary from one university to another. There are various industry exposure opportunities available to students in online courses.
- Students must complete their previous year’s marks to be considered for admission. A Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management is a 2-year specialization that students can pursue.
- Online MBA HRM is a great option for working professionals who can simultaneously manage their studies and jobs. All the important points should be reviewed in the admission criteria for the students.
Quick Facts on Online MBA HRM
- You will learn communication and management skills that will make you more productive personally and professionally.
- Online Learning courses do not require an entrance exam, but some universities will conduct an entrance exam for MBAs in Human Resources.
- By earning an MBA in Human Resources Management, you can advance your career and pursue higher positions.
Online MBA HRM Eligibility Criteria
- The course is available to students who have chosen the commerce stream in graduation and have a minimum aggregate score of 50%.
- There is a merit-based admission process for the MBA HRM Online Course.
- Due to the lack of a minimum age requirement for admission, applicants of any age can enroll in this online course.
- Students should read and check all of their universities’ eligibility criteria carefully to ensure they meet them all. Therefore, students should choose the university that offers the best admissions opportunities.
Online MBA HRM Fee Structure
The fees and costs of the online course vary from one university to another, so students interested in enrolling should check carefully. Students are assessed fees annually or semester-by-semester depending on their university admissions process. Based on a fee estimate, it can be estimated that the fee for this procedure will range between 50,000 and 1,00,000 rupees, depending on the country you are from.
Other’s Online MBA Specialization
Online MBA HRM Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Managerial Accounting||Legal Aspects of Business|
|Managerial Economics||Operations Management|
|Statistics for Management||Management Information Systems|
|Management Concepts & Theories||Marketing Management|
|Organizational Behaviour||Human Resource Management|
|Business Environment||Corporate Finance|
|Managerial Communication||Quantitative Methods|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Performance Management||Training and Development|
|Summer Internship Report||Counseling Skills for Managers|
|Cross Cultural and Global Management||Compensation Management|
|Project Management||Management of Industrial Relations|
|Human Resource Development: Strategies and Systems||Project Report|
|Project Work Diary||Project Viva-voce|
Note: Online MBA HRM syllabus may vary from university to university.
There is an ongoing academic process for the Online MBA HRM 2023 program.
Be the first to leave a review.