Online MBA Energy Management Admission 2023: The Online Master of Business Administration in Energy Management is a postgraduate program with a duration of two years. Eligible applicants must have graduated with at least 40% from a recognized university. Courses is approved by the UGC/DEB and follows a merit-based admission process. The course fee ranges from ₹80,000 to ₹2,80,000, making it available to a wide range of students. Upon completion, graduates can expect competitive salaries ranging from ₹3,50,000 to ₹14,50,000 per annum. job profiles in the energy sector, including Energy Manager, Energy Analyst, Oil and Gas Analyst, and Technical Consultant.
Highlights of Online MBA Energy Management
- Online MBA Energy Management Whom?: Online MBA in Energy Management is designed for experts in various fields. This course will help to boost your business, engineering, and environmental safety career. Anyone with a graduation degree in energy or a related stream can apply for this online MBA
- Increase Your Skill Set: This online MBA program can enhance your skills, which are useful for handling the energy department. The skills provided by this program are accounting, energy management, finance in the energy sector, etc.
- Flexibility: The Flexibility of this online MBA program is one of its best advantages. It works around your busy schedule so that job, college, and personal obligations don’t pile up. Without risking other obligations, you may follow your interest in energy management.
Online MBA in Energy Management will explore students for energy management from in-depth knowledge. Students will get information on environmental and Energy Laws, Management policies, and the Global Energy market. Applicants do not need to appear in any entrance exam to get admission, just require 40% marks in their bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. Online MBA Energy Management fees start from INR 80,000 to INR 2,80,000/.
Getting an MBA in Energy & Sustainability will prepare you for a successful career as a manager in the (clean) energy sector. With a specialization in Energy Management, you’ll learn core business principles from a management perspective and specific Energy Management practices.
During this course, you will learn about energy management policies, environmental and energy law, and global energy markets. MBA programs require you to complete a set of core courses. Energy Management, Sustainable Development, Climate Change, and Renewable Energy are covered in the topics covered.
For the online MBA Energy Management course details, students should read the whole article jotted below for the students.
Online MBA Energy Management Overview
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration in Energy Management|
|Eligibility||Graduated (40%)with the recognized University|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹80,000 to ₹2,80,000|
|Salary||₹3,50,000 – ₹14,50,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Energy Manager, Energy Analyst, Oil, and Gas Analyst, Technical Consultant|
Online MBA Energy Management Admission 2023 in India
- The MBA Energy Management program admits students through an online application process. Admission to the university will be offered through the university’s official website. There are very few steps involved in getting admission to India.
- Online MBA Energy Management admission is based on students’ knowledge and understanding of the field, and the important point is that students should be interested in the field. Academic intake processes at each university differ considerably due to the differences in academic standards.
- The admission process is through merit scores, as there is no entrance test evaluation for the online mode. Additionally, it is a beautiful opportunity for working professionals pursuing this course. The curriculum and study pattern are very simple. The MBA Energy Management program is well structured for students.
Why Online MBA in Energy Management through Online Education Mode?
Those who don’t have time to get admission in the regular education mode have a nice career option to apply in Online Mode. For the past few years, Online Education has become very popular among students because of the flexibility online mode provides. IMTS Institutes is one of the best options when we talk about the education niche. Students can feel free to contact our counselors; they will guide them about everything regarding the Online Study mode.
Quick Facts on Online MBA Energy Management
- Students studying MBA Energy Management learn about the changing realities in the country’s energy and power sector.
- It Enhances responsiveness, understanding, and execution of energy legislation and provides exposure to best practices and innovations in this sector.
- To gain real-world experience, students may be required to do internships at the end of this course.
- During the course, students are introduced to the prominent features of functional areas of management.
Online MBA Energy Management Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are curious to enroll for the MBA in Energy Management course Online Mode can check out the given list, where we have created a list of important points for the eligibility criteria. Students are required to follow the requirements.
- To apply for the online MBA Energy Management program, applicants must have completed their graduation Degree from a recognized board in any subject.
- A minimum aggregate score of 40% is required for applicants to qualify for the program.
- Academic selection does not require entrance examinations, and merit-based admission is the norm.
- The eligibility criteria also do not have an age limit. Check out all the details before enrolling for an online course.
Online MBA Energy Management Fee Structure
Students applying for an online MBA in Energy Management experience lower fees than those applying for traditional admissions. Some universities charge fees based on the semester, while others charge fees based on the year. Approximately 80,000 to 1,00,000 rupees are estimated to be the fees.
Other’s Online MBA Specialization
Online MBA Energy Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Global Strategic Management||Human Resource Management|
|Electricity Regulatory Issues and Mechanisms||Non-Renewable Energy Sources|
|Advanced Energy Management and Six Sigma||Governance and Corporate Sustainability|
|Environmental Modelling and GIS||Business Statistics|
|Business and Social Impact Management||Renewable Energy Sources|
|ERP- Business Process Integration||ISO 14001 and 50001 Certification|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Energy Audits and Energy Management||Project Management Suite|
|Oil and Gas Economics||Export-Import Management|
|Global Business Environment||Operations Research|
|Financial and Operations Management||Managerial Economics|
|Sustainability Standards||Advanced Data-Driven Decision Making|
|Energy and Business Law||Financial Accounting|
|HSE for the Power Industry||Dissertation|
Note: Online MBA Energy Management syllabus may vary from university to university.
Online MBA Energy Management Admission Process
Students who wish to join an online MBA energy management course should visit the main site of IMTS Institute or fill up the application form with the required details. There are admission process steps mentioned below. Students must read them for admission and complete them in the proper manner.
- Candidates need to visit the IMTS Institute’s website and click on the online application tab.
- Students should verify the eligibility criteria required for online MBA Energy Management admission.
- Candidates can fill out the form carefully with all the required information.
- Now, tap on the submit application form button and pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Download the application fee for future reference.
For the Online MBA Energy Management Course 2023, the educational process is ongoing.
Online MBA in Energy Management in India
Students who are interested in pursuing an Online MBA in Energy Management course in India can start taking admission. IMTS Institute will open an admission portal soon for this course. These courses teach about energy economics, energy policy, energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainable energy also offer an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in energy management through projects and internships in India. The eligibility criteria for admission to online MBA Energy Management courses are students must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50%. The average fees for an online MBA Energy Management course may vary from institute to institute and the average cost of the course is around ₹80,000 to ₹2,80,000 lakhs.
Be the first to leave a review.