Online BBA Finance and Accounts Admission 2023: Online BBA in Finance and Accounts is designed for students who want to learn about accounting and financial management with relaxation. This online BBA program aims to provide students with the important knowledge for a bright career in the financial sector.
Highlights of Online BBA in Finance and Accounts
- Online BBA F&A Whom?: This online BBA program is designed for students or professionals interested in the fiancé field. Anyone with a 10+2 education or equivalent can be admitted to an online BBA in the Finance and Accounts program. It is an accessible option for anyone interested in a career in the financial sector.
- Increase Your Skill Set: This online BBA program can enhance your accounting and finance skills. Essential skills, including financial analysis, budgeting, taxes, and reporting, will be obtained. These skills will make you more marketable in various fields, not just economics and accounting.
- Flexibility: The flexibility of online BBA education is a significant benefit. It makes higher education more feasible for those with full-time jobs and other works by allowing them to study part-time. Learn at your speed and modify lessons to meet specific objectives.
Online Bachelor of Business Administration Accounting & Finance is an undergraduate course in commerce. In the BBA Accounting & Finance course, Students will learn about accounting, financial planning, economics, and other areas that are as important in the operation of any business or organization.
For more detailed information students need to read the whole article.
Online BBA Finance and Accounts Overview
|Course Name||Online BBA Finance and Accounts|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance based|
INR 18.500 Per year to INR 1,22,500 Per year
|Salary||2LPA to 4.7 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||
Teacher, Banker, etc
Online BBA Finance and Accounts Admission in India 2023
- BBA Finance and Accounts admission procedure is through the university admission portal. The online procedure has various steps and processes that students should follow.
- The admission procedure generally is through the course selection and the fee payment. Also, there are multiple universities that are available for students.
- The admission intake will have details related to the course syllabus that is recognized as LMS, also the course learning and the faculty assistance are well provided to the students.
- Before applying or enrolling students should check out the fees and all other details related to the course and the university they are selecting.
Quick Facts on Online BBA Finance and Accounts Admission
- It qualifies an individual to work in the Accounts & Finance departments of various firms & companies, banks, government departments & agencies, as well as educational institutions.
- Students will gain a solid foundation in the field of accounting and finance, preparing them for a leadership/managerial role in the financial sector.
- It is possible for applicants to work as freelancers; they can work separately as small business accountants, keeping accounts on a daily or weekly basis. Opportunities are available both in India.
Universities with bachelor’s degrees online in India Like HINDUSTAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE (HITS) (www.hindustanuniv.ac.in) offer online courses, many other online universities offering online courses, etc.
Online BBA Finance and Accounts Admission Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate for BBA Finance must complete the 12th grade from a recognized institution and board.
- The student should have at least a 50% mark in 12th grade and other related subjects such as mathematics, statistics, accounting, and economics.
- There is no limit to the Online BBA Finance and Accounting Course. So due to this the course is open to working professionals.
- University eligibility criteria are different from one to another, so students should read out and check all the important details.
Online BBA Finance and Accounts Admission Fee Structure
The fees for online BBA finance and accounts courses are less than regular courses. University charge fees based on the semester and in some cases university charge annually. The estimated fee will range between INR 18,500 to INR 1,22,500 for Online BBA Finance and Accounts.
Other Online BBA Specializations
Online BBA Finance and Accounts Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Business Management||Cost and Management Accounting|
|Accounting for Business||Corporate Finance|
|Business Regulatory||Introduction to Business Analytics|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Tax Management||Financial Markets and Instruments|
|Advanced Accounting||Financial Modeling with Spreadsheets|
|Technology for Business||Communicative English|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management||Emerging Financial Technologies|
|Operations Management||Bank Management|
|Personal and Managerial Effectiveness||Information Systems for Business|
|Organization Behavior and HRM||Ethics and Values|
Note: Syllabus of online Online BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) In Finance and accounts may vary from university to university.
Online BBA Finance and Account Admission Career Scope
Students who earn a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance and Accounts have an easier time securing employment after graduation. Students pursuing a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and Accounting can specialize in various fields, such as large or small corporations, consulting firms, auditors, or non-profit organizations, depending on the classes they take. Have a look at the collection that’s below:
- Audit Manager
- Cost Accountant
- Finance/Budgeting Accountant
- Corporate Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
The academic procedure is ongoing for the Online BBA Finance & Accounts 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.