Online BCom Admission 2023: B.Com may be earned online today, saving students time and money compared to traditional on-campus programs. These institutions provide excellent accounting, finance, business management, and economics education. The fundamentals of taxation, finance, and business administration are covered in detail.
Why Study BCom Online?
- Some reasons to study BCom online:
- There will be a number of non-syllabus topics that the student will be familiar with.
- Students can focus more without commute time.
- Students may learn at their own pace without competing with others.
- Online classes are less expensive than offline classes.
- Students will receive a better understanding of commerce and current events.
Highlights of Online BCom Admission
- Online B.Com Whom?: Anyone, wherever in the world, may sign up for an online B.Com program. This curriculum might be helpful for high school grads looking to get their start in the professional world. Students could benefit from taking such classes, as well as working individuals wishing to expand their skill set or switch careers.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Earning a B.Com online can be a great way to expand your horizons, knowledge base, and skill set. In addition to having a firm background in business and finance, students enhance their linguistic, analytical, and critical thinking skills. Graduates with a Bachelor of Commerce degree are highly sought after since their skills are in high demand in various industries.
- Flexibility: The convenience of completing a B.Com. A degree online is a significant benefit. Students may access their coursework and lectures from any location with an internet connection. Students can balance schoolwork with other commitments like work and family.
Bachelor of Commerce degree is a three-year degree that can be earned online in education. BCom is a level course with a high career scope and it is offered by IMTS online mode. The average fee starts from INR 19,500 per year to INR 63,000 per year for Online BCom courses. According to Online education, there are six semesters in the Online BCom course.
Fresh graduates are needed by a number of companies. With a B.Com, Students gain a thorough understanding of finance and accounting as well as a lot of information about a general business. The B.com program is open to aspirants who have completed their 10+2 with a commerce stream.
Online BCom Overview
|Course Name||Online BCom|
10+2 from a recognized board
INR 19,500 per year to INR 63,000 per year
INR 3.4 LPA to INR 5.6 LPA
|Top Job Profiles||
Income Tax officer, Accountant, Banker Etc.
Online BCom Admissions in India 2023
Online BCom course avails many specializations such as Economics, Accountancy, Commerce, investment management, etc. The Online BCom Fees are about INR 27,000 to INR 71,500 per year as per the University and students also have to pay a registration fee which is around INR 700 to INR 200.
- Create an account on the website by registering as a new user.
- Please complete the application form with your contact information, educational qualifications, and choice of program.
- To the portal, attach the required documents.
- Submit the form and pay the academic fee.
- After verification, the university sends a confirmation email.
- Admission to the Online B.Com program online is done through the university’s admission portal. In order to complete the online procedure, students must follow various steps and processes.
- It is generally necessary to select a course and pay the fees before admission is granted. Furthermore, students have the option of attending multiple universities.
- There will be information about the syllabus of the courses that are recognized as LMS, as well as the learning process for the courses and the faculty assistance for the students.
- In order to apply to or enroll in the Online BCom course, students must check the tuition and other details related to the course and the university that they are choosing.
Quick Facts on Online BCom
- The absence of travel time allows students to concentrate more easily, as they don’t have to spend time traveling from one place to another.
- Students can pursue the course at their own pace without having to keep up with their peers because the course is self-paced.
- Regardless of the applicant’s location, applicants can study online for a B.Com at any educational institute.
- Business-related subjects covered in BCom programs include accounting, finance, marketing, management, economics, and business law.
Why study an Online BCom Course?
An undergraduate degree in commerce is known as a bachelor’s degree or B Com. In India and abroad, bachelor’s degree in commerce graduates can find lucrative employment opportunities.
There are a lot of career opportunities after earning an online BCom degree some of them are given below:
- There are a lot of job opportunities in the financial sector, banks, accounting firms, and other industries. Bachelor of Commerce graduates have various job opportunities as these industries grow.
- It is also possible to pursue higher studies after a Bachelor of Commerce course to upgrade your skills and get a job in a well-paying company. Following a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, students may pursue higher studies such as CMA, CA, CS, MBA, etc.
Online BCom Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to complete all the required eligibility criteria for admission to the online Bcom course. following the criteria mentioned below.
- B.Com online is only available to students with a minimum percentage in any stream and math as a required subject.
- There is usually a qualifying percentage between 45% and 50% for aggregate marks at universities.
- Eligibility for an honors degree depends on your specialization.
- For online B.Com degrees offered by government, semi-government, and private Indian universities, there is no entrance exam.
- Applicants for Online B.Com must have completed the 12th grade at a recognized institution and board.
- In addition to mathematics, statistics, accounting, and economics, the student should have at least a 50% mark in 12th grade.
- The Online B.Com Course has no limit. Due to this, the course is open to working professionals.
Students should read out and check all the important details about university eligibility criteria before applying.
Duration of the Online B.Com program.
The 3-year online B.Com. The program has six 6-month semesters and covers accounting and finance in depth.
Online BCom Fee Structure
It is possible to save money by enrolling in an online BCom program rather than a traditional one. In some instances, fees are assessed semester-by-semester, while in others, they are assessed annually. This varies from university to university. The annual fees are anticipated to fall somewhere in the region of INR 19,500 to INR 63,000.
Online Admission Form for B Com
IMTS provides online admission forms on its official website. Interested Candidates can apply for admission form in the Online BCom course at the online portal. Students should fill out all the required details and upload important documents to complete the application, pay the application fee, and apply for the course.
Other Online BCom Specializations
|Online BCom Accountancy|
|Online BCom Banking and Finance|
|Online BCom Fintech|
|Online BCom Hons|
|Online BCom Hons in Accountancy|
|Online BCom Taxation|
Online BCom Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
Principles Of Management (Swayam Mooc)
|Essentials Of Book Keeping & Accounting||Income Tax Law|
Organization Theory & Practice
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Essentials Of Human Resource Management
|Small Business Management||
Basics Of Statistics
Corporate Accounting Ii
|Essentials Of Marketing Management||
Micro Economics (Swayam Mooc)
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Multivariate Data Analysis||
Business Opportunities In Franchising
|Team Building And Group Dynamics||
|Cost & Management Accounting||Business Laws|
|Financial Reporting & Financial Statement Analysis||
Macro Economics (Swayam Mooc)
Note: The syllabus of the Online BCom (Bachelor of Commerce) may vary from university to university.
Online B.Com Scope
Online BCom is one of the most popular degrees in India. Graduates of this course have opportunities in government, private, and public sectors. They can find options in insurance companies, commercial banks, non-banking financial companies, co-operatives, etc. The initial package that this degree offers to a student starts from INR 3.4 LPA and can go up to INR 5.6 LPA.
Online B.Com Job Areas
- Business Operation
- Chartered Management Accounting
- Public Accounting
- Investment Banking
- Budget Analysis
- Corporate Banking
- Business Consulting
- Chief Financial Officer
Jobs After Online BCom
Certified Financial Planner
|Chartered Financial Analyst||
Financial Risk Manager
Certified Management Accountant
|Investment Banker||Sales Associate|
|Marketing Manager||Bank Manager|
The academic procedure is ongoing for the Online B.Com 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: Is an online BCom degree valid?
Answer: Yes, an online BCom degree is valid and approved by UGC Deb to be taught in online mode. In India, many universities offer this program.
Question: What is the duration of an Online BCom course?
Answer: The average duration to complete an Online Bachelor of commerce degree is 3 years.
Be the first to leave a review.