Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Admission 2023: An online MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management provides a novel approach to coordinating the distribution of products and services. An Online MBA program in logistics and supply chain management can give students a better knowledge in the field. Distribution, transportation, and inventory management topics are all included in this program.
Highlights of Online MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA LSM Whom?: Those interested in logistics and supply chain management will find this program a great opportunity. This course is designed to accommodate students with a wide range of prior knowledge and experience levels in logistics. Bachelor’s degrees and job experience are often required for admission so that applicants already have some familiarity with basic business ideas.
- Increase Your Skill Set: The potential to broaden your skill set is a notable aspect of this training. Students learn to think critically and behave strategically in various situations. They know how to optimize supply chain processes, save money, and increase productivity.
- Flexibility: Online logistics and supply chain management MBA programs allow students to manage better their time between school, employment, and personal obligations. The flexibility of online education will enable you to fit your studies into your own life.
The logistics process involves moving and storing products in the supply chain. The supply chain management (SCM) approach covers all aspects of the supply chain, such as sourcing, manufacturing, transporting, storing, and selling.
Admission to the Online MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management programme has been started. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to pursue this post-graduation degree course. The course duration is a minimum of 2 years and is divided into 4 semesters.
Students will be able to gain an understanding of both large-scale and small-scale inventory management through the Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management program.
Students studying Logistics and Supply Chain Management Learn how to cut excess costs and deliver products to consumers faster through the management of the supply chain.
For the details related to the course readout the whole article.
Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Overview
|Course Name||Online MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|Eligibility||Graduated with at least 55%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹60,000 to ₹2,00,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹12,50,000 LPA
|Top Job Profiles||Marketing Manager, Transportation Manager, Operations Manager, Industry Analyst, and more.|
Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Admissions
An Online MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management deals with the flow of goods and services as well as the processes that transform raw materials into finished products. It involves streamlining a business’s supply-side activities to increase customer value and gain a competitive advantage.
- For students who wish to enroll in the MBA course study, the admission procedure for the online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Course requires a commerce background study. Admissions in India are generally very simple for the students.
- The duration of the online MBA course is three years, and the admission requirement for students is the completion of their intermediate studies in a relevant field. The program is also open to working professionals who are looking for a manageable schedule of study and work.
- Students can access the university’s official website through the online mode. On the official website of universities, you will find information about the steps, the learning management system, the fees, and the syllabus. The cost of course university can vary from one to another.
- It is also important to note that scores and evaluation procedures vary from one organization to another.
Quick Facts on Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- A Logistics and Supply Chain Management MBA will allow one to diversify his career by learning how to apply the right strategies to the business world.
- During the MBA program in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, one will learn to streamline operations within broader operations networks and supply chains, manage impeccable supply chain operations, and ensure that a perfect balance is struck between a product’s demand and supply.
- With an MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management program, a company can develop its Supply Chain Management (SCM) process more effectively and identify mismatches between demand and supply.
Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Eligibility
- In order to gain admission to any of the universities mentioned above, students must complete their bachelor’s degree from a relevant stream.
- Students must obtain at least 50% marks in their graduation in order to qualify for the program.
- It is unnecessary to take an entrance examination for admission to an online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain program; therefore, merit marks are considered.
Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management Fee Structure
Applicants who enroll for the MBA Logistics & Supply Chain course admissions online will incur minimal expenditures compared to applicants’ enrolment for regular courses. Some universities have semester-based fees, while some have annual fees. It is estimated that the fees will range from 60,000 to 2,00,000 rupees.
Also the admission procedure is ongoing for the Online MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management 2022.
Be the first to leave a review.