Online MBA Marketing Admission 2023: Online MBA in Marketing curriculum designed for people who want to become experts in the ever-changing marketing field. Students do not just get an in-depth knowledge of how customers behave and industry trends. Additionally, they acquire skills in online tools, guaranteeing firms succeed in today’s cutthroat business environment. The fundamental marketing ideas are covered in this course, including survey methodology, advertising, brand building, and online advertising tactics. Learners delve into the subtleties of e-commerce patterns, web-based marketing, and the psychology of shoppers.
Highlights of the Online MBA Marketing
- MBA Marketing Whom? A wide variety of people are welcomed to the Online MBA in Marketing. The key qualifications are an undergraduate degree in any field and a love of marketing, guaranteeing that people from various experiences can achieve the goal of becoming marketing specialists.
- Increase Your Skill Set: The pupils develop their strategic thinking, interaction, and management talents by developing innovative capacity for problem-solving as well as market investigation methodologies. Students also study statistics and internet advertising technologies, giving them the knowledge to effectively maneuver the always-shifting digital environment.
- Flexibility: The Online MBA in Marketing offers unequaled flexibility, considering contemporary students’ various schedules. Learners are given the tools to juggle their studies with job and home obligations.
The Online MBA in Marketing Management is a two-year post-graduation degree. In this course, students will gain an understanding of how a business or organization markets itself. There will be a variety of subjects covered during the course, including Advertising Management, Consumer Behaviour, Digital Marketing, Service Marketing, Business Marketing, etc. There are a number of subjects that are designed to give you all the knowledge you need about marketing management.
To pursue the MBA program in Marketing, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any field from any UGC-approved university. There are also some universities that require work experience before applying for a Master of Business Administration program in Marketing specialization.
For the online MBA Marketing details read out the whole article.
Online MBA Marketing Admission Overview
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration in Marketing|
|Eligibility||Graduated with at least 55%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹75,000 to ₹1,17,500|
|Salary||Up to ₹12,00,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Research Analyst|
Online MBA Marketing Admissions in India
- MBA Marketing courses teach students business strategies and marketing techniques. Through the university, students can apply for admission to the course online.
- When enrolling in an online course, one is given the option to choose one of a variety of syllabus patterns. It is important to note that there are a variety of academic study modes available for online courses, depending on the university you are studying at.
- The intake process includes information about the course syllabus, which is considered a learning management system, as well as information about how the students are doing on the course.
- Before you contemplate the possibility of enrolling or applying for a course, you must read all the details of the course and the university in which you are interested before you decide which one would be best for you.
What is Online MBA Marketing?
Online MBA Marketing is a UGC-DEB and AICTE-approved postgraduate degree course that takes 2 to 4 years of duration to complete. The course is mainly designed for students and working professionals who are not able to attend physical classes regularly. In this course, students can attend online classes through the internet and clear their doubts with the help of experts. There is no time bound to attend online classes on a particular time schedule. Students can attend online classes according to their own time.
Quick Facts on Online MBA Marketing
- Whether you’re a student or a working professional, you can enroll in the online and distance MBA in marketing management to enhance your knowledge and skills.
- The course provides students with a high level of career development, leading to more job opportunities.
- A marketing management MBA emphasizes marketing, sales, promotions, leadership skills, and other aspects of management.
Online MBA Marketing Eligibility Criteria
- It is required that applicants have completed their undergraduate studies at a recognized university to be eligible for this program.
- It is necessary for students to score at least 55% on the intermediate class examination in order to compete for the scholarship.
- In accordance with the eligibility criteria, there are no minimum age requirements for admission. For candidate selection, a merit-based system is used.
Online MBA Marketing Fee Structure
There is a wide range of fees associated with online MBA Marketing courses, ranging from Rs 75,000 to Rs 1,17,500. There can be a difference among universities in terms of the admissions process, the registration fee, and the registration amount. In some cases, the fee may need to be changed in accordance with the academic scores achieved by the student at the university, depending on the circumstances.
Other’s MBA Specialization
Online MBA Marketing Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Managerial Accounting||Legal Aspects of Business|
|Managerial Economics||Operations Management|
|Statistics for Management||Management Information Systems|
|Management Concepts & Theories||Marketing Management|
|Organizational Behaviour||Human Resource Management|
|Business Environment||Corporate Finance|
|Managerial Communication||Quantitative Methods|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Sales Promotion Management||Strategic Management|
|Project Management||Business Marketing|
|Advertising Management||Brand Management|
|Consumer Behaviour||Internet Marketing|
|Project Work Diary||Project Report|
|Summer Internship Report||Project Viva-voce|
Online MBA Marketing Scope
Candidates will have multiple career options after completing the Online MBA Marketing admission program either in govt or Pvt sector. Below is a list of top jobs offered to students after the online MBA marketing program.
Marketing Manager: Students after completing the online MBA marketing program. There is a very good scope in Online MBA Marketing, Marketing Manager is one of the students can choose from. The Marketing Marketing managers prepare estimates and budgets for campaigns and submit them for approval. Clients rely on them to craft their message across all media platforms. Advertising agencies or sales contracts may be part of their work The starting salary of the Marketing Manager is INR 2.6 LPA and it will increase as per your knowledge and experience.
- Project Manager.
- Data Processing Manager.
- Analytics Manager.
- Product Manager.
- Business Development Executive/ Manager.
- System Manager.
Several universities are offering Online MBA Marketing admission across India. Students can secure admission after completing the all process. This course provides the learning of all tactics involved in Marketing Management. IMTS Institute is also offering the course in online mode. Students can apply for admission through the official website.
Note: Online MBA Marketing syllabus may vary from university to university.
The academic procedure is ongoing for the Online MBA Marketing 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.