Online MBA Marketing Admission 2024: The online MBA in Marketing is a two-year master’s degree program developed for those who wish to become specialists in the ever-changing marketing profession. This course helps students understand marketing principles such as product development, business development, and advertising. After completing a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55%, students can pursue an online MBA in marketing.
Many universities/institutes accept admission on the score of the entrance exam or merit-based. Learners delve into the depths of e-commerce patterns, web-based marketing, and the psychology of shoppers. Currently IMTS Institute is accepting Online MBA Marketing admission students can fill out the form through the official website @www.imtsinstitute.com
Highlights of the Online MBA Marketing
- MBA Marketing Whom? Students from a wide variety of backgrounds are welcome to the Online MBA Marketing program. The key qualifications are an undergraduate degree in relevant field and a passion for marketing, and a working professional who wishes to upskill their current knowledge and skills.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Students who complete an online MBA in marketing acquire a diverse range of skills, including leadership, market analysis, brand management, networking, communication, and presentation.
- Flexibility: Online MBA Marketing allow students to access anytime the course materials and lectures at their own pace and no need to physically present at college. Learners are given the tools to balance their studies with work and home responsibilities.
MBA online Marketing will cover a wide range of topics, including Advertising Management, Consumer Behavior, Digital Marketing, Service Marketing, Business Marketing, and so on. There are several subjects that are focused to provide you with all of the information you need regarding marketing management.
Applicants for the Online MBA program in Marketing must have a bachelor’s degree in any area from a UGC-approved university. Some colleges additionally need work experience before applying for a Master of Business Administration degree with a Marketing specialization.
For the online MBA Marketing details read out the whole article.
Online MBA Marketing Admission Overview
|Online Master Of Business Administration in Marketing
|Graduated with at least 55%.
|₹75,000 to ₹1,17,500
|Up to ₹12,00,000 LPA
|Top Job Profiles
|Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Research Analyst
Online MBA Marketing Admissions Process in India
- MBA Marketing courses teach students business strategies and marketing techniques.
- The syllabus pattern of an online course can be selected when enrolling. It is important to note that there are a variety of academic study modes available for online courses.
- The intake process includes information about the course syllabus, which is considered a learning management system, as well as information about how the students are doing on the course.
The candidate needs to properly follow the steps to take admission in an online MBA in marketing in any college.
Step 1: Students must visit on university’s official website and check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Step 2: After checking, go to the application form and fill in all the details and attach all necessary documents.
Step 3: Review the final application form, then submit it. After that pay the registration fees along with academic fees.
Step 4: Students will get a notification after completing procedures and also get a mail for the next procedures.
What is Online MBA Marketing?
Online MBA Marketing is a UGC-DEB and AICTE-approved postgraduate degree program that lasts 2 to 4 years. The training is primarily intended for students and working professionals who are unable to attend regular physical lessons. Students in this course can attend online sessions via the internet and clear their doubts with the assistance of specialists. There is no requirement to attend online classes on a specific time schedule. Students can take online classes on their own schedule.
Quick Facts on Online MBA Marketing
- Whether you’re a student or a working professional, you can enroll in the online and distance MBA in marketing management to enhance your knowledge and skills.
- The course provides students with a high level of career development, leading to more job opportunities.
- A marketing management MBA emphasizes marketing, sales, promotions, leadership skills, and other aspects of management.
Online MBA Marketing Eligibility Criteria
- It is required that applicants have completed their undergraduate studies at a recognized university to be eligible for this program.
- It is necessary for students to score at least 55% on the intermediate class examination in order to compete for the scholarship.
- In accordance with the eligibility criteria, there are no minimum age requirements for admission. For candidate selection, a merit-based system is used.
Online MBA Marketing Fee Structure
There is a wide range of fees associated with online MBA Marketing courses, ranging from INR 75,000 to INR 1,17,500. There can be a difference among universities in terms of the admissions process, the registration fee, and the registration amount. In some cases, the fee may need to be changed in accordance with the academic scores achieved by the student at the university, depending on the circumstances.
Other’s MBA Specialization
Online MBA Marketing Syllabus
|Legal Aspects of Business
|Statistics for Management
|Management Information Systems
|Management Concepts & Theories
|Human Resource Management
|Sales Promotion Management
|Project Work Diary
|Summer Internship Report
Online MBA Marketing Scope
Candidates will have multiple career options after completing the Online MBA Marketing admission program either in govt or Pvt sector. Below is a list of top jobs offered to students after the online MBA marketing program.
Marketing Manager: Students after completing the online MBA marketing program. There is a very good scope in Online MBA Marketing, Marketing Manager is one of the students can choose from. The Marketing Marketing managers prepare estimates and budgets for campaigns and submit them for approval. Clients rely on them to craft their message across all media platforms. Advertising agencies or sales contracts may be part of their work The starting salary of the Marketing Manager is INR 2.6 LPA and it will increase as per your knowledge and experience.
- Project Manager.
- Data Processing Manager.
- Analytics Manager.
- Product Manager.
- Business Development Executive/ Manager.
- System Manager.
Several universities are offering Online MBA Marketing admission across India. Students can secure admission after completing the all process. This course provides the learning of all tactics involved in Marketing Management. IMTS Institute is also offering the course in online mode. Students can apply for admission through the official website.
Note: Online MBA Marketing syllabus may vary from university to university.
The academic procedure is ongoing for the Online MBA Marketing 2024.
Be the first to leave a review.