Online BBA Travel and Tourism Admission 2024: BBA, or Bachelor of Business Administration in Travel and Tourism, is a 3-year degree program. It covers topics like airline operations, hotel management, tourism policy and planning. Admissions open in May-June each year. Eligibility is 50% marks in 12th standard. No entrance exam is required for most colleges. The application fee is around Rs. 500-1000. Annual course fees range from Rs. 20,000 to 1 lakh based on the university. Key documents needed are 10th and 12th marksheets and certificates. Jobs after completion are in travel agencies, hotels, airlines, and tour operators. Distance learning option allows flexibility to work while studying. The application deadline is the last week of June 2024. Check university websites for exact dates.
Highlights of Online Travel and Tourism Management
- BBA Travel and Tourism Whom? This training program is ideal for those who want to take trips, experience various backgrounds, and provide greetings. This program may accommodate a variety of goals, whether you’ve been a recent high school passing candidate who aspires to work as a businessperson with interests in travel and tourism.
- Increase your Skill Set: This online learning program will broaden your understanding of international locations and help you become more proficient in dealing with customers, interacting with others, and marketing. Analytical and creative skills are developed in learners, which are essential for success in various positions, including trip strategy to promotion of destinations.
- Flexibility: The course’s digital format provides unmatched flexibility. Participants can combine learning with a job, vacation, or additional obligations by accessing lectures, participating in debates, and completing exercises at their chosen speed.
In BBA Tour Management, students learn about the values needed to work in the travel and tourism industry. Students study topics such as travel and tourism trends in India as part of their studies. The tourism industry’s unique features are taught to students, as well as the environmental hazards associated with travel and tourism courses online.
What is an Online BBA Travel and Tourism course? The online mode bachelor of Bachelor of Business Administration in Tour and Travel Management UG course teaches about tourist resort planning, ecology, intercultural communication, food service management, environment and tourism, etc. Online BBA Travel and Tourism also teaches about how to communicate, customer relations, etc. Those students who have a 12th degree through a recognized university.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Tour and Travel Management program is a three-year undergraduate program and is considered one of the most demanding career choices for aspirants in the tour and travel industry.
Online BBA Travel and Tourism Overview
Online BBA Travel and Tourism
10+2 from a recognized board
30,000 and 100,000 rupees
3.5 LPA to 5.5 LPA
|Top Job Profiles
Travel Agent, Guide, Travel And Tourism Consultant.
Online BBA Travel and Tourism Admissions in India 2024
- The admission Procedure for the BBA Travel & Tourism is online mode. The university admission will be offered on the official website of the university. In India, admissions are through very simple steps.
- BBA Travel and Tourism admission is through the basis of knowledge and basic understanding related to the field and a very important point is that students should have a good interest in the BBA Travel and Tourism field.
- The academic admissions process varies from university to university. Because there is no entrance test for the online mode, admission is based solely on merit.
- It’s also a fantastic opportunity for working professionals who want to pursue this course of study. The curriculum and study schedule are straightforward and uncomplicated. Students’ studies in travel and tourism are well-structured.
Quick Facts on Online BBA Travel and Tourism
- The BBA Tour and Travel Management course trains students for managerial positions in large companies.
- It provides students with the skills and knowledge they need to run a hotel.
- Designed to help students become reflective individuals, the curriculum equips students with the skills to succeed in a wide range of careers.
- It is one of the industries that is constantly growing since as long as we discover new places, there will be tourists to travel to and people to visit.
- There is no doubt that the tourism and travel industry is one of the most lucrative and largest industries in the world, as well as one that is always growing.
Online BBA Travel and Tourism Eligibility Criteria
- BBA Travel and Tourism Management applicants must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board in any stream (most preferably commerce).
- Applicants must achieve a minimum aggregate score of 55% in their 10+2 board exams to qualify for the program.
- There are no entrance examinations conducted for academic selection, and admission is based on merit.
- Also, there is no age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Online BBA Travel and Tourism Fee Structure
Online BBA Travel and Tourism applicants experience lower fees as compared to regular admissions. The fees charged by some universities depend on the semester while the fees charged by others depend on the year. According to estimates, the fees will be between INR 30,000 and INR 1,00,000 rupees.
Other Online BBA Specializations
Online BBA Travel and Tourism Syllabus
|Introduction To Management
|Language – I
|Tourism Products And Resources
Health And Wellness +
|Principles Of Management
Tourism Principles & Practice
Physical Education & Yoga
|Airport Operations Management
Travel Behaviour And Motivations
|Tourism And Hospitality Marketing
Tourism Principles, Theories
Tourism And Its Linkages With Industry
|Travel Agency And Tour Operation Management
Tourism And Travel Industry
|Tourism Organizations And Functions
Indian Cultural Heritage
|Tourism Products And Resources
Archeological Heritage Of India
|Performing Arts And Resources
Natural Tourism Resource
|Organizing And Staffing
Business Social Responsibility And Managerial Ethics
Online BBA Travel and Tourism Scope
There are various scopes after completing the Online BBA Travel and Tourism program. We have mentioned below some of the Job areas read out.
- Airlines: After completing the Online BBA in Travel and Tourism, you can work as an airline ground staff member for bookings, traffic assistance, reservations, and more after gaining your degree. The starting salary is INR 2.2 LPA.
- Transportation Management: Tourists need transportation not only to get to and from tourist attractions but also to explore them on their own. With a BBA in Travel and Tourism degree, you could become a tour planner or cruise planner, be in charge of the itinerary, handle railway and roadway transportation, and more. The starting salary in Hotels is INR 2.4 LPA.
Note: The syllabus of the Online BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Travel and Tourism may vary from university to university.
For the Online BBA Travel and Tourism Course 2024, the academic process is ongoing.
Be the first to leave a review.