Online MBA Operations Admission 2023: A specialist program designed for anyone looking to improve efficiency and optimize company operations is the Online MBA in Operations. Its main advantage is the student’s capacity to handle the supply chain and achieve strategic operational enhancements. Simply put, it equips individuals to serve as the foundation of any flourishing company, assuring operations and overall resource management effectiveness. This course covers supply chain optimization, project management, control of quality, and procedure analytics, as it delves deeply into the complexities of operations leadership. Learners develop knowledge of Six Sigma methodology, sophisticated operational analysis methods, and managerial concepts.
Highlights of the Online MBA Operations
- MBA Operations Whom? A wide spectrum of individuals can benefit from the Online MBA in Operations. The main necessities ensure inclusion for aspirant operations specialists and include an undergraduate degree and a passion for improving the performance of operations.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Students in this course get a broad range of abilities necessary for operations management. Learners develop their ability to think strategically, make choices, and managerial abilities through the mastery of data analysis methodologies and the development of the ability to solve problems.
- Flexibility: The Online MBA in Operations provides exceptional flexibility while considering individuals’ many obligations. Learners are empowered to juggle their schoolwork with employment and home.
Online Master of Business Administration in Operation is a two-year duration post-graduate program. This online program will prepare you to manage the functions of an organization within the industry. In operations management, work units of various departments of an organization are planned, organized, supervised, and managed.
The fee for an Online MBA in Operation can differ from university to university INR 90,000 to INR 2,00,000. As we have told you earlier, this is the average fee; students need to visit the respected web portal of the institutes to get the exact amount.
There would not be a smooth operation of the industry without operations management, resulting in a decrease in the production of the companies as a whole. It is the responsibility of operation management to ensure the smooth operation of production-based companies. If an organization’s operations aren’t working properly, it can’t function as an industry
Students who want to go through the whole article need to read the entire article structured below.
Online MBA Operations Admission Overview
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration in Operation|
|Eligibility||Graduated with a recognized Institution.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹90,000 to ₹2,00,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹8,00,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Operations Manager, Project Manager, Quality Manager, Lean Six Sigma Manager|
Online MBA Operations Admission in India
- If you are interested in enrolling in the MBA General Management online program, please visit the university’s official website. There are a number of universities offering MBA programs via online learning in order to attract students.
- A Learning Management System is software that enables you to study online, participate in lectures, and attend live sessions as a part of the course. According to the availability of faculty members, students will be assigned to faculty members based on their schedules.
- Before applying for the online MBA General program, applicants must have completed intermediate studies in a relevant field of study. Professionals who work can also enroll in the program, which allows them to balance work and study schedules.
Quick Facts on Online MBA Operations
- In this degree program, students learn about planning, organizing, and administering the functionality that keeps the industry running.
- In the manufacturing industry, Operations Management deals with a variety of tasks, including Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Quality Management, and Production Planning.
- In combination with work experience, a degree in Operation management can lead to a substantial pay raise and a better position at the company.
Online MBA Operations Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have completed their graduation studies at a recognized institution to be considered for this program.
- Students applying for the scholarship program must score at least 55% on their bachelor’s degree exams in order to be considered on the basis of their academic record.
In order to be considered for admission to the management specialization courses for the MBA students must have excellent communication skills.
Online MBA Operations Fee Structure
In order to enroll in an online MBA Operations program, students must pay different fees and costs depending on the institution. Universities assess their fees differently, depending on whether they assess them annually or semester by semester. The course is estimated to cost between INR 90,000 and INR 2,00,000 rupees fees.
Other’s MBA Specialization
Online MBA Operations Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Managerial Accounting||Legal Aspects of Business|
|Managerial Economics||Operations Management|
|Statistics for Management||Corporate Finance|
|Business Environment||Quantitative Methods|
|Managerial Communication||Marketing Management|
|Management Concepts & Theories||Management Information Systems|
|Organizational Behaviour||Human Resource Management|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Entrepreneurship||Technology, Innovation & Production Management|
|Operations Strategy||Production Planning and Control|
|Project Management||Supply Chain Management|
|Total Quality Management||Strategic Management|
|Decision Models and Optimization||Operations Research|
|Project Work Diary||Project Viva-voce|
|Summer Internship Report||Project Report|
Note: Online MBA Operations syllabus may vary from university to university.
Scope of Online MBA Operation Management
There is the major scope of the Online MBA Operation Management at present and future as well. After completion of this course, a candidate can expect to earn between INR 3, 60,000 to 8,00,000 per annum. A candidate with this is able to apply for the following job profiles:
- Operations Manager: Once students complete the Online MBA Operations program they can choose Operation Manager as a career. Operations Managers implement processes and practices across the organization. Operations Managers develop strategies, improve performance, procure material and resources, and ensure compliance. Students can earn the starting salary of Operation Manager is INR 3.6 Lacs Per Annum.
- Project Manager
- Data Analyst
- Distribution Branch Manager
- Business Analyst
- Area Operation Manager
Online MBA Operations Salary
Students can earn decent salary packages after completing the online MBA Operation course. The initial salary of the course is varying from Rs. 3,60,000 to Rs. 8,00,000 per annum. After gaining good experience in the field, candidates can get appraisals, increments, and promotions in the same organizations.
Currently, the academic process for the Online MBA Operations 2023 program is ongoing and students can enroll in this university.
Be the first to leave a review.