Online BBA Admission 2023: The online BBA program is ideal for students seeking a flexible path to higher education. This online program provides education in the field of management operations. Online BBA provides essential knowledge which is vital for any business. This BBA program covers various aspects of business, such as marketing, sales, accounting, finance, management, and entrepreneurship.
Highlights of Online BBA Admission
- BBA Online Whom?: The online BBA program is designed for everyone. If you’re a fresh high 10+2 looking to start your career or a working professional looking to improve your credentials, this program is best for you.
- Increase Your Skill Set: The online BBA curriculum additionally facilitates the enhancement of one’s skill repertoire. This program provides skills of business management, marketing skills, selling skills, management operation skills, communication and writing skills.
- Flexibility: Another benefit of online BBA is its flexibility. You may smoothly blend your education with your other work, whether job, family, or personal activities. You can study at your speed and from the comfort of your home. This benefit guarantees that earning a BBA online does not disturb but enriches your life.
Bachelor of Business Administration program provides students with knowledge of the business world and management skills. A BBA provides a student with the insights and entrepreneurial skills needed to become future industry leaders and icons. Online education is a career booster for those who cannot pursue a regular BBA at a college or university. Admission for the Online BBA Course is going on at various universities and Institutes, including IMTS Institute. Applicants who want to apply can read the further article.
Those students who have a 12th degree with 45% easily can opt for this Online BBA course. Business Administration, or BBA, is the course that opens the door to a career in business and entrepreneurship. It comes in many specializations and is available for online admissions. It is the course that will revolutionize your career if you pursue it. After this course, students can earn INR 3.2 LPA to INR 6.2 LPA as per their skills.
The BBA Course online has more important pointers that are jotted down in the article.
Online BBA Admission Overview
|Course Name||Online BBA|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance based|
INR 17,500 Per year to INR 1,20,000 Per year
|Salary||INR 3.2 LPA to INR 6.2 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||
Business Consultant, Administration Manager, Marketing, etc.
Online BBA Admission in India 2023
- BBA Online Degree requires a commerce stream background for admission for those students who are looking for BBA online courses. Online BBA Admission will be provided to students who match the criteria
- Online BBA course duration is 3 years and for the students, Online BBA Admission requires the completion of their intermediate studies from a relevant stream. Working Professionals can also enroll for admission who are searching for manageable study and work schedules.
- Through online mode, students can go through the university’s official website. On the official website, there will be steps, LMS, Fees, and Syllabus about the course. The fees can vary from university to university.
- Also, the scores and the evaluation procedures are different from one another.
Quick Facts on Online BBA Admission
- BBA Full Form is Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Choosing a Bachelor of Business Administration degree will result in a combination of knowledge, practical application, and personal development.
- The online BBA degree teaches you to be a strong, confident person who is capable of handling teams and running a whole company.
- As compared to other bachelor’s degrees, BBA holders have the highest employment rate.
- Most of the BBA distance learning programs admission based on merit, however, there are some universities that prefer that their students take an admissions test for their courses
- There are low fees for BBA courses offered through distance learning as compared to full-time programs in BBA
- As a graduate of the BBA distance education program, you are eligible to apply to MBA programs in any specialization as well as full-time, part-time, distance education, or online programs.
Online LMS for working professionals helps to learn and adapt management skills.
Why Pursue Online BBA Degree?
- Pursuing this course online allows students the flexibility of time. They can study according to comfortable time.
- Students of online BBA have the freedom to take exams from anywhere.
- This online degree allows students to complete their graduation if they are working or dropouts.
- An online BBA graduate can earn annually INR 3.2 LPA to INR 6.2 LPA, after completing this course in the comfort of their home.
Online BBA Admission Eligibility
- If students want to be admitted to any of the above-mentioned universities need to complete their Intermediate studies (10+2).
- The basic eligibility is marking criteria which say students should obtain at least 50% marks in their 12th class.
- For admission to online BBA, there are no entrance examinations so the merit marks are been evaluated.
Online BBA Specializations
Online BBA Fee Structure
Students can apply for admission through online mode at the official website, Online BBA admission is significantly less expensive than admission to regular courses. In some universities, fees are charged based on the semester, while in others, they are charged based on the year. A rough estimate of the fees for the course is that it will cost approximately INR 17,500 to 1,20,000.
Online BBA Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Accounting Fundamentals||Business Statistics|
Individual Excellence and Social Dynamic
|IT Applications in Business||
|Fundamentals of Human Resource Management||
Principles of Marketing
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Principles of Consumer Behaviour||
Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
Research Methods for Managers
|Managing Customer Relationships||Quality Management|
|Fundamentals of Financial Management||Professional Ethics|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Principles of Organizational Behaviour||
|Marketing in the Digital Age||Business Strategy|
Note: The syllabus of Online BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) may vary from university to university.
Online BBA Scope in India
Students who have completed an Online BBA course have various options. The degree provides a large scope to students. Students can work in both the private and government sectors. Below are some fields mentioned that accept BBA Online degree holders.
Human Resource Management: Students after completing the Online BBA program can choose Human Resource Management as a career. Human Manager resources are about nurturing and supporting employees and creating a positive workplace. The functions of HR vary by industry but typically include recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, and employee relations. The Starting Salary of the Human Resource Management is INR 2.8 LPA.
Jobs After Online BBA
After completing this 3-year online degree. A graduate has various job options to work. Jobs are available in private as well as government sectors. An online BBA graduate can work in various job profiles mentioned below:
- Commodity Trader
- Trainee HR Management
- Finance Management
- Investment Banker
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Management
- Hotel Manager
- Operations Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- Public Relation Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource Executive
- Research Assistant
- Operations Management
- Assistant Manager
- Sales Management
- Business Development Manager
Online BBA Top Recruiting Areas
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Services
- Supply Chain Management
- Insurance Sector
- Tourism Management
- Banking Sector
- Business Consultancy
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology
Online BBA Salary in India
Online BBA Salaries in India will be based on many factors like experience, Job position, and Industry. On average, Fresh graduates from Online BBA courses may get around INR 3-6 lakhs per annum, and experienced holders will get an average salary of INR 6-10 lakhs or more. Graduates from this course may work in top industries like banking, finance, marketing, and consulting. The demand for this business degree is growing continuously day by day.
Be the first to leave a review.