Online MBA Entrepreneurship Admission 2023: An online MBA in Entrepreneurship provides the ability to think creatively and independently. This online MBA aims to provide students with a firm foundation in all facets of business management, such as budgeting, marketing, planning and leadership, etc. It also provides the essential skills for every entrepreneur: the capacity to think creatively and efficiently solve issues.
Highlights of Online MBA Entrepreneurship
- Online MBA Entrepreneurship Whom?: The individuals with a UG degree can apply for this online program. This online MBA course is open to individuals of all backgrounds. This online master’s degree program is also available to working professionals interested in acquiring the skills required to turn their concepts into successful businesses.
- Increase Your Skill Set: The benefit of an online MBA in entrepreneurship lies mostly in acquiring new skills. The skills provided by this program are project management, effective communication, strategic thinking, decision-making, etc.
- Flexibility: Online MBA in Entrepreneurship provides more flexibility than regular courses. This online MBA education program’s flexibility puts a degree within reach for more people. Individuals can study at their own pace. This program fosters an environment conducive to learning new competencies essential to the success of new ventures.
Entrepreneurs devise innovative business solutions based on creativity and industry knowledge. Earning an MBA can help to gain credibility, learn crucial business principles, and network with established entrepreneurs whether you’re planning to start your own business or work for an existing company.
The core MBA courses in finance, accounting, economics, and project management are typically completed by students pursuing a concentration in entrepreneurship. As part of the entrepreneurship concentration, students take more specialized courses that provide insight into principles of entrepreneurship, including private equity acquisitions and growth strategies.
For Detail overview of the Online MBA Entrepreneurship course, students should have to readout the whole article.
Online MBA Entrepreneurship Admission Overview
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship|
|Eligibility||Graduated with and Bachelor’s Degree with 50%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹30,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||₹4,50,000 – ₹13,50,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Business consultant, Sales Manager, Department Manager, Corporate Supervisor|
Online MBA Entrepreneurship Admissions 2023 in India
- A student who wishes to enroll in the BBA course study requires a commerce background study for admission to the online MBA Entrepreneurship program. The admission process in India is very simple.
- A 2-year online MBA Entrepreneurship course is available to students who have completed their intermediate & bachelor’s studies in a relevant field. The program is also open to working professionals seeking a manageable study and work schedule.
- Students can access the university’s official website online mode. You can find information about the course on the official website, including steps, an LMS, fees, and a syllabus. There can be a difference in fees between universities. There is also a difference between the scores and the evaluation procedures.
Quick Facts on Online MBA Entrepreneurship
- For professionals and aspiring entrepreneurs interested in developing and implementing new programs, projects, or ventures within their organizations or industries.
- Curriculum topics include management skills, business law, accounting methods, and how they are applied in various business situations.
- Additionally, the program teaches students how to adapt to change and provides them with the skills they need to become successful entrepreneurs.
- Through case study research, company visits, and networking, students gain the knowledge they need to become successful entrepreneurs.
Online MBA Entrepreneurship Eligibility Criteria
- Students must complete their graduation degree studies to gain admission to any of the above-mentioned universities.
- Students must obtain at least 50% of their bachelor’s degree marks to qualify for the program.
- Since there are no entrance examinations for online MBA Entrepreneurship admissions, merit marks are used.
Online MBA Entrepreneurship Fee Structure
Compared to the regular courses admission, the expenditure is minimal for the applicants who want to enroll for the Online MBA Entrepreneurship course admissions through online mode. Some universities charge semester fees and some that charge yearly fees. An estimated fee range of 30,000 to 1,00,000 rupees is estimated.
Other’s Online MBA Specialization
Online MBA Entrepreneurship Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Business Environment (National and International)||Operations management|
|Business Legislation||Information systems & ERP|
|Business Communication||Soft Skills for Managers|
|Strategic Management||Business Ethics & Corporate Governance|
|Entrepreneurship & Family Business||Management Research Project|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Quantitative Methods||Design Thinking and Innovation|
|POM & Organizational Behaviour||Introduction to Business Analysis & R Programming|
|Business Economics||Business Research Methodology|
|Financial and Management Accounting||Human Resource Management|
|Marketing management||Financial Management|
Note: Online MBA Entrepreneurship syllabus may vary from university to university.
Scope of Online MBA Entrepreneurship
There is a large scope for online MBA Entrepreneurship in today’s digitally growing world. As the large number of organizations that provide recruitment to such graduates. After getting this degree, a candidate can earn between INR 3.6 to 6.4 Lakhs per annum at the beginning of their career. Some job profiles in this sector are:
- HR Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Finance Controller
- Business Consultant
Also, the admission procedure is ongoing for the Online MBA Entrepreneurship 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.