Online BBA Aviation Admission 2023: This undergraduate course focuses on aviation industry management, covering topics such as economics, leadership, and statistics. As well as a 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum of 50%, good language skills, and the desired skill set, the program offers jobs in airport operations, credit control, and programme management.
In six semesters spanning six months each, students will gain an in-depth understanding of the aviation industry. There are several highlights of this Course, including high-paying employment prospects, strong industry demand, skill development during graduation, suitability for working individuals, and approval by UGC-DEB. In order to apply, applicants need to register on the university’s website, provide details, upload documents, pay fees, submit the application, and receive a confirmation email.
Admission Latest Updates
- 30 Sep 2023: IMTS Institute Registrations are ongoing for Online BBA courses, the deadline to apply is 15 October 2023. Source
- 30 Sep 2023: Mangalayatan University started its Online Bachelor of Business Administration Programs for the session 2023-24, Students can apply till 20 October 2023.
People with a degree in Online BBA Aviation Admission are well-prepared to oversee airlines and airport departments. This course provides students with a thorough understanding of aviation economics, finance, and regulatory issues.
In these jobs, there are several that are necessary to keep the air travel industry running smoothly. Airlines and airports require individuals with an aviation management degree to possess both technical and managerial skills. To maintain a smooth air travel industry, several additional jobs are necessary. The aviation industry demands both technical and managerial skills from individuals with an aviation management degree.
Note: Throughout this article, we have provided the crucial details of the Online BBA in Aviation course, such as Fees, Duration, Syllabus, eligibility, and many more. So, those who are planning to get admission for this course through IMTS Institute can read this completely.
Online BBA Aviation Highlights
|Course Name||Online BBA AVIATION|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance based|
INR 19.500 Per year to INR 1,15.500 Per year
|Salary||3.2 LPA to 6.2 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||airport, aviation trainer, etc.|
Online BBA Aviation Admission in India 2023
- For students interested in aviation field study and seeking to enroll, BBA Aviation is available online.
- Admission Procedures are through simple terms and for admissions, there is a variety of universities that are offered to the students. The BBA Aviation students will be getting all the important material through the mail from the university and the online lectures are conducted for the student’s admission.
- During admission, previous examination marks are evaluated and, accordingly, admission occurs. In general, the process is simple, but it can be different from university to university for applying to Online BBA Aviation programs.
- Online BBA Aviation is now promoting a flexible learning process in India. Students adopt technology use for Online learning. They easily can schedule and record their classes as per their requirement.
- The low fee structure is also a plus for those students who belong to middle-class families or not afford the high fee for some reason. So, students can apply for this along with a long fee structure.
Quick Facts For Online BBA Aviation Admission
- This BBA Aviation course combines industry-relevant content with IATA (Orient Flights Aviation Academy) standards, thereby improving the graduate’s employability.
- A strong problem-solving and analytical background will be beneficial for candidates who are interested in Aviation Management.
- Online BBA Aviation eligibility criteria are students should have completed the 12th grade with good marks from the authorized Board.
In the BBA Aviation Management program, students are taught how to handle cargo, manage the fleet, dispatch fuel, and transport goods from one region to another.
Online BBA Aviation Admission Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum of 10+2 from an accredited board with over 50% is required for eligibility.
- Applicants must obtain at least 50 percent marks in 10+2.
- Online mode admissions are based on merit marks since no entrance exams are conducted by any university.
- Marking criteria can differ from one university to another.
- Excellent command of the language is required for better career opportunities and the for academic selection.
Other Online BBA Specializations
If you want to enlist in the online BBA Aviation course, you should compare the fees and costs first because they are constantly changing and differ from university to university. To enroll in the course, you should compare the fees and costs. While the tuition and expenses of some universities are calculated on a semester-by-semester basis, others do so on a yearly basis. The estimated cost of the fees falls somewhere in the region of INR 19,500 to INR 1,15,500 per year.
Online BBA Aviation Syllabus
A BBA in Aviation degree online covers a variety of topics over six semesters, providing a comprehensive understanding of the field.
- Language skills and communication in English.
- Organisational management: Principles of managing an organization.
- An overview of airport and aviation operations.
- Flight Safety, Comfort, and Security: Ensuring Passenger Safety and Comfort
- Applying mathematical methods to business: Quantitative Techniques for Management.
- Promotional strategies for aviation services are part of marketing management.
- HRM and Organisational Behaviour: Understanding Employee Dynamics.
- Handling passenger services and baggage.
- Business Analytics: The Basics of Making Decisions Based on Data
- Enhancing communication skills through communicative English.
- Managerial economics applies economic principles to managerial decisions.
- Maintaining aviation facilities through housekeeping management.
- Inflight catering management 1: Managing food and beverages on board.
- Passengers are provided with quality customer service.
- Aviation and the Environment: Understanding the Impact of Aviation on the Environment
- Macroeconomic analysis analyses economic factors at a broader level.
- Markets and Instruments: Understanding the Financial System
- Handling logistics for cargo and transportation.
- Advanced Catering Management in Food and Beverage Management 2.
- Nurturing business innovation is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Management of flight crews.
- Promoting aviation businesses through aviation marketing.
- Building a positive image of aviation through public relations.
- Methodologies used in aviation research.
- Enhancing leadership skills and personal effectiveness.
- Aviation operations are managed efficiently.
- Developing long-term aviation strategies is part of strategic management.
- Aviation services management includes diverse aviation services.
- Aviation Applied Information Systems For Business.
- Aviation Management Ethics and Values: Ethical considerations.
Online BBA Aviation Jobs
After completing the BBA Aviation program from IMTS, candidates will have a bright future scope. Candidates will have the option to go in both Govt and private sectors. Many reputed companies offer several jobs with a handsome salary package. Below is given the name of some top job posts that will offer after the online BBA Aviation program.
- Cabin Crew
- Housekeeping Manager
- Airport Operations Manager
- Airport Manager
- Assistant Airport Manager
- Store & Purchase Manager
- Cargo Manager
- Aerodrome Officer
- Airline Analyst
- Aerodrome Assistant
Note: Syllabus of online BBA (Bachelor’s of Business Administration) in Aviation may vary from university to university.
Currently, the academic process for the Online BBA Aviation 2023 program is ongoing.
Q: Can I do MBA aviation course online?
Ans: Yes, There are multiple universities that provide admission in the MBA Aviation online course; one of them is IMTS.
Q: What is online BBA Aviation’s salary?
Ans: After completing the online BBA Aviation program, candidates can earn 3.2 LPA to 6.2 LPA in India,
Be the first to leave a review.