Online MCom Admission 2024: Online Masters of Commerce or M.Com is a 2-year postgraduate degree program, and this degree is considered one of the most valuable in the business world. This online course covers a wide range of subjects like money and banking, advanced financial accounting, corporate finance, and strategic management. In Online M.com, working professionals get relaxation in upgrading their knowledge without quitting their jobs. Student can enrol in the M.Com course in online mode If a student completed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and wants flexibility in a PG degree.
The flexibility this course provides, enabling you to combine the coursework with your various other commitments, is one important advantage of taking it. The online M.Com program dives into various business-related topics, from accounting theory to global commercial tactics. It provides comprehensive details on market evaluation, economic policy, and managing finances. Currently, IMTS institute is accepting application for M.com student can fill out the form through the official website @www.imtsinstitute.com
Highlights of Online M.Com
- M.Com Whom? This course should be taken by students who have prior experience in business, finance, or a related field. Experts looking to expand their business skills or anyone interested in careers in banking, finance, or company finance may also find this online course.
- Increase your skill set: Enrolling in the online M.Com program will help you in improving your theoretical knowledge, analytical and problem-solving abilities. Students gain knowledge about how to plan for businesses, evaluate financial data, and make optimum use of financial resources.
- Flexibility: For students who are doing the job and willing to pursue a master’s degree then M.com Online learning is the best option. Because of this flexibility, student can take classes according to their schedule, and it doesn’t make them leave their jobs so they can pursue their education.
Online M.Com is an ideal course for those interested in financial studies and wishing to learn how to run a business through monetary transactions.
For students who wish to study the financial transactions of business and are not interested in leaving their current jobs, the online M.Com course offers a fantastic learning opportunity. Students will be able to upgrade their current job status or if they wish, they can pursue this course to apply for a good post in another company or even to upgrade their current job status.
For the online M.Com course study students need to complete the reading part that is listed below.
Online MCom Admission Overview
|Online Master of Commerce
|Bachelor’s Degree and Graduation with a minimum of 50%.
|₹15,000 to ₹45,000
|Up to ₹10 LPA
|Top Job Profiles
|Financial Analyst, Operations Manager, Business Development Manager, Advertising Manager
Why Study an Online M.Com Course?
Students who want the advantages of studying the online MCom course can follow the given points where we have talked about “Why students can study the MCom course in Online Mode?”.
- The first and most important benefit to studying the MCom course Online Mode is the Fees because It is online, so the fees are very affordable.
- Through online mode students can study from any location that is comfortable for students, Student must have the internet to attend online classes.
- Students can clear their doubts anytime with the help of experts.
- The value of online MCom courses is equivalent to traditional or regular MCom courses.
- Those who are working can study the course without quitting the job.
Online M.Com Admissions in India
- The Online M.Com Admissions Process requires the students interested in enrolling to possess market background study knowledge. In India, admission is a very simple process.
- A student must complete intermediate studies from a relevant stream before he or she can apply for admission to the course. People who are working professions can also apply for admission if they are looking for a manageable study and work schedule.
- Students can access the university’s official website through online mode and fill out the application form with all necessary documents, they can also find brief information about the course on the official website, including steps, an LMS, fees, and a syllabus. There can be a difference in fees between universities.
- Scores and evaluation procedures also differ from one to another.
Quick Facts on Online M.Com
- Through this course, the student will gain an understanding of the financial concepts that are essential to running a business.
- By earning an Online M.Com degree, you will gain more knowledge that will help you advance in your career.
- Online learning courses do not require students to take regular classes; they can take classes according to their schedules.
Online MCom Eligibility
Those applicants who are eligible for admission to any of the above-mentioned universities, students must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university by the UGC. For admission to online M.Com courses candidates must obtain 50 percent marks in their UG degree course exams. And there is no entrance examination required for Online M.Com. Merit marks are considered for admission to an online M.Com program.
Online MCom Fee Structure
It is essential to remember that applicants will incur little expenditure when they enroll for course admissions via the online mode compared to regular course admissions. It is important to note that some universities have semester-based fees, while others have yearly fees. It is estimated that the fees will range from about INR 15,000 to INR 45,000 rupees depending on the case.
Other’s Online MCom Specializations
- Online Mcom
- Online Mcom Finance
- Online Mcom E-Commerce
- Online Mcom Accountancy
- Online Mcom Financial Technology
- Online Mcom International Business
Online MCom Syllabus
|Capital Market Instruments
|Human Resource Management
|Computer Applications in Commerce
|Business Policy and Environment
|Elective- Retail Banking
|Business Research Methods
|Statistics for Business Decisions
|International Financial Management
|Elective- Personal Financial Planning
Note: Online MCom syllabus may vary from university to university.
Online MCom Scope
There are plenty of Jobs available for an online M.Com graduate in Commerce, Finance, Marketing, and Accounting Industries. After completing the postgraduate program, students can find job opportunities in private and government banks, Corporates, Accounting firms, Financial institutions, and many others. An online MCom graduate can earn up to 12 Lacs per annum.
Online MCom Job Areas
After successfully completing the Online Master of Commerce (MCom) Course from a renowned university or institute, students have multiple Job Areas to work in, such as banking, Corporate Houses, FMCG Industry, Retail, and many more. Below, we have attached the list of famous Jobs in the MCom Field.
- Stock Market
- E-Commerce Sector
- Insurance Industry
- Information Technology
- Corporate Houses
- Consultancy Services
- FMCG Industry
IGNOU MCom Job Profiles
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Account Executive
- Assistant Finance Manager
- Cost Accountant
- Tax Consultant
- Corporate Secretary
- Senior Accountant
- Investment Banker
- Internal Auditor
- Sales Analyst
- Finance manager
- Operations Manager
- Chartered Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Certified Public Accountant
- Senior Accountant Executive
- Stock Broker
- Chartered Financial Analyst
Also, the admission procedure is ongoing for the Online MCom 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is the eligibility criterion for Online M.Com?
Answer: The basic eligibility criteria for an online MCom degree is the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
Be the first to leave a review.