Online MCom Admission 2023: The knowledge of complex financial topics will grow after you join an online M.Com program. You will graduate from this course with a thorough understanding of the business world and the ability to create wise financial choices. The flexibility this course provides, enabling you to combine the coursework with your various other commitments, is one important advantage of taking it. The online M.Com program dives into various business-related topics, from accounting theory to global commercial tactics. It provides comprehensive details on market evaluation, economic policy, and managing finances.
Highlights of Online M.Com
- M.Com Whom? Students with previous experience in business, finance, or a similar profession should take this class. This program may also benefit experts looking to advance their financial knowledge or anyone interested in occupations in finance, the banking industry, or finance for businesses.
- Increase your skill set: Taking part in the online M.Com program will help you develop your problem-solving and analysis skills and theoretical understanding. You learn to analyze financial information, plan for enterprises, and efficiently use financial resources.
- Flexibility: You may reconcile your educational objectives with your job and other responsibilities by moving quickly. Because of this flexibility, learning is available to people from different backgrounds, and you are free to choose a study program that fits your daily routine.
A Master of Commerce degree is a postgraduate study in two years that follows a Bachelor of Commerce degree. Online M.Com is an ideal course for those interested in financial studies and wishing to learn how to run a business through monetary transactions.
For students who wish to study the financial transactions of business and are not interested in leaving their current jobs, the online M.Com course offers a fantastic learning opportunity. Students will be able to upgrade their current job status or if they wish, they can use this course to apply for a good post in another company or even to upgrade their current job status.
What is Online MCom? MCom is a PG-level course with 2 to 4 years of duration. Students can apply for Online MCom, after graduation in commerce. If students many another relevant course they are also eligible for this Online MCom Admission. In this course, students learn about commerce fundamentals, finance, accountancy, etc.
For the online M.Com course study students need to complete the reading part that is jotted below.
Online MCom Admission Overview
|Course Name||Online Master of Commerce|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree and Graduation with a minimum of 50%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹15,000 to ₹45,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹10 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Financial Analyst, Operations Manager, Business Development Manager, Advertising Manager|
Why Study an Online MCom Course?
Students who want the advantages of studying the online MCom course can follow the given points where we have talked about “Why students can study the MCom course in Online Mode?”.
- The first and most important benefit to studying the MCom course Online Mode is the Fees because It is online, so the fees are very affordable.
- Through online mode students can study from any location that is comfortable for students, Student must have the internet to attend online classes.
- Students can clear their doubts anytime with the help of experts.
- The value of online MCom courses is equivalent to traditional or regular MCom courses.
- Those who are working can study the course without quitting the job.
Online MCom Admissions in India
- The Online M.Com Admissions Process requires the students interested in enrolling to possess market background study knowledge. In India, admission is a very simple process.
- A student must complete intermediate studies from a relevant stream before he or she can apply for admission to the course. The course lasts for 3 years. People in working professions can also apply for admission if they are looking for a manageable study and work schedule.
- Students can access the university’s official website through online mode. You can find information about the course on the official website, including steps, an LMS, fees, and a syllabus. There can be a difference in fees between universities.
- Scores and evaluation procedures also differ from one to another.
Quick Facts on Online MCom
- Through this course, the student will gain an understanding of the financial concepts that are essential to running a business.
- By earning an M.Com degree, you will gain more knowledge that will help you advance in your career.
- Online learning courses do not require students to take regular classes; they can take classes according to their schedules.
Online MCom Eligibility
Those applicants who are eligible for admission to any of the above-mentioned universities, students must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university by the UGC. For admission to online MCom courses candidates must obtain 50 percent marks in their UG degree course exams. And there is no entrance examination required for Online MCom. Merit marks are considered for admission to an online M.Com program.
Online MCom Fee Structure
It is essential to remember that applicants will incur little expenditure when they enroll for course admissions via the online mode compared to regular course admissions. It is important to note that some universities have semester-based fees, while others have yearly fees. It is estimated that the fees will range from about INR 15,000 to INR 45,000 rupees depending on the case.
Other’s Online MCom Specializations
- Online Mcom
- Online Mcom Finance
- Online Mcom E-Commerce
- Online Mcom Accountancy
- Online Mcom Financial Technology
- Online Mcom International Business
Online MCom Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Accounting Theory||Capital Market Instruments|
|Corporate Governance||Human Resource Management|
|Financial Management||Organizational Behaviour|
|Marketing Management||Computer Applications in Commerce|
|Business Policy and Environment||Elective- Retail Banking|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Research Methods||International Accounting|
|International Business||Operations Research|
|Statistics for Business Decisions||Strategic Management|
|Portfolio Management||International Financial Management|
|Elective- Personal Financial Planning|
Note: Online MCom syllabus may vary from university to university.
Online MCom Scope
There are plenty of Jobs available for an online MCom graduate in Commerce, Finance, Marketing, and Accounting Industries. After completing the postgraduate program, students can find job opportunities in private and government banks, Corporates, Accounting firms, Financial institutions, and many others. An online MCom graduate can earn up to 12 Lacs per annum.
Online MCom Job Areas
After successfully completing the Online Master of Commerce (MCom) Course from a renowned university or institute, students have multiple Job Areas to work in, such as banking, Corporate Houses, FMCG Industry, Retail, and many more. Below, we have attached the list of famous Jobs in the MCom Field.
- Stock Market
- E-Commerce Sector
- Insurance Industry
- Information Technology
- Corporate Houses
- Consultancy Services
- FMCG Industry
IGNOU MCom Job Profiles
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Account Executive
- Assistant Finance Manager
- Cost Accountant
- Tax Consultant
- Corporate Secretary
- Senior Accountant
- Investment Banker
- Internal Auditor
- Sales Analyst
- Finance manager
- Operations Manager
- Chartered Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Certified Public Accountant
- Senior Accountant Executive
- Stock Broker
- Chartered Financial Analyst
Also, the admission procedure is ongoing for the Online MCom 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What is the eligibility criterion for Online M.Com?
Answer: The basic eligibility criteria for an online MCom degree is the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
Be the first to leave a review.