Online MBA Dual Admission 2023: Online MBA dual degree programs are excellent choices for students looking to better their professions and broaden their business. This degree is a hybrid between an MBA and another discipline of study, such as healthcare management, marketing, or finance. The online MBA Dual program offers a curriculum around the specific needs and interests of students. This online program helps students develop a wide range of skills, making them more marketable after graduation. The syllabus of this course provides professionals in the field of management. It covers the study of management, marketing finance, etc.
Highlights of Online MBA Dual
- Online MBA Dual Whom?: Fresh college grads or working professionals who want to set themselves apart in the job market can apply for this online MBA program
- Increase Your Skill Set: The Online Dual MBA program is designed to enhance your management skills. Students will learn the fundamentals of business and its management. Possibilities for employment and promotion may be enhanced by acquiring this online master’s degree.
- Flexibility: Online MBA Dual provides a major benefit of flexibility of studying at your own pace while meeting other professional and personal works. Because of this, people from any field can do higher studies without drastically altering their current lifestyles.
Which MBA Dual Specialization is Best? After the UG degree, Students can opt online MBA Dual degree and now the question is coming out which is the Best Online MBA Dual degree So it totally depends on the student’s interest. Online MBA Dual programs have different prospects of learning and different career scopes. Also, the MBA Dual degree choice depends on the career goal of a student.
This is an excellent way to obtain an education in business tailored to the needs of graduate students. It is an excellent way to get a comprehensive and interdisciplinary business education that cannot be obtained with an MBA alone. A dual MBA is the most effective way to create an outstanding resume, regardless of the path a business student decides to take.
For a detailed course overview, students can readout the whole article.
Online MBA Dual Admission Overview
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration in Dual|
|Eligibility||Graduated with Bachelor’s Degree with 50%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹60,000 to ₹2,80,000|
|Salary||₹4,00,000 – ₹15,50,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Bank Manager, Project Manager, Business Development Manager|
Online MBA Dual Admissions 2023 in India
- So, whoever is looking to apply for the Online MBA Course must check out the admission process, eligibility criteria, fees, and many other important things.
- Admission for the programmes has been commenced in multiple universities and institutes for session 2023-24. Applying for the MBA Dual online course is very easy and hassle-free.
- Students must complete their previous year’s marks for admission in the following year. The MBA Dual program, a two-year specialization available to incoming students, is a three-year degree program.
- The online MBA Dual Course is ideal for working professionals seeking management careers since it allows them to balance work and studies. While reviewing the admission criteria for students, it is important to consider all the important points.
Quick Facts on Online MBA Dual
- With a dual MBA, getting a leg up on starting a business is much easier.
- Studying two graduate degrees of this caliber takes an advanced level of focus, time management, management skills, problem-solving ability, and flexibility.
- In particular, this benefits anyone who is always open to trying new things.
- Students better understand a variety of job responsibilities after entering the course.
Online MBA Dual Eligibility Criteria
- Students must complete their graduation degree to be considered for admission to any of the universities listed above.
- To meet the basic eligibility requirements, students must have obtained at least 50% in their bachelor’s degree studies.
- There is no entrance examination in the online admissions process, so merit marks are used instead.
Online MBA Dual Fee Structure
Because the costs and fees for the Online MBA Dual program constantly change and differ from university to university, students are advised to carefully review the information. Students will be assessed fees annually or semester-by-semester, depending on your university’s admission process. According to the fee estimate, the fee will be between 60,000 and 1,00,000.
Other’s Online MBA Specialization
Online MBA Dual Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Corporate Finance||Management Accounting|
|Quantitative Methods||Managerial Economics|
|Legal Aspects of Business||Statistics for Management|
|Operations Management||Marketing Management|
|Management Information Systems||Human Resource Management|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Management Concepts and Theories||Finance|
|Organizational Behaviour||Strategic Management|
|Business Environment||Supply Chain Management|
|Managerial Communication||Summer Internship Report|
|Entrepreneurship||Project Work Diary|
|Project Management||Project Report|
Note: Online MBA Dual syllabus may vary from university to university.
Scope of Dual Specialization in Online MBA
Online MBA Dual Degree provides advantages in terms of education and career aspects. Students who have dual degrees can get higher-salary jobs in companies, or students can pursue higher education as well. there are various companies that offer jobs in different fields, Some of which are mentioned below.
- IT Manager
- Export Manager
- Marketing analyst
- Industry analyst
- Business development manager
- Healthcare finance manager
- Network analyst
- Project Manager
The Online MBA Dual Management 2022-23 program has an ongoing academic process.
Be the first to leave a review.