Online BCom Accountancy Admission 2023: Enrolling in an Online B.Com in Accounting offers the possibility to learn about corporate finance fundamentals. The course’s emphasis on giving students a solid basis in accounting principles is one of its key advantages. Financial statements, taxes, auditing, and cost accounting are all topics that learners must develop extensive knowledge of. The Virtual B.Com in Accounting offers in-depth knowledge of tax regulations, management accounting, finances, and company laws. Pupils study subjects like finance for businesses, spending, and reporting on finances.
Highlights of Online B.Com Accountancy
- B.Com Accountancy Whom? People who have an aptitude in accounting and finance should take this course. This curriculum supports a variety of goals, whether you are a recent 12th standard qualified who wants to be an accountant with certification or a business owner hoping to efficiently handle your company’s finances.
- Increase your skillset: You can improve your logical, problem-solving, and attention-to-detail abilities while deepening your understanding of accounting principles by participating in an online B.Com in Accounting program. The capacity to create and understand accounting records, evaluate financial hazards, and make educated financial choices is a skill that students possess.
- Flexibility: Learners can access classes, readings, and lessons for accounting programs from the convenience of their residences while balancing their educational pursuits with other obligations like employment or family.
Online Bachelor of Commerce Accountancy is UG level 3 years duration course. In this BCom specialized program, students learn what is the procedure of Accountancy in a professional manner. Also learned various prospects of accounting in commercial law, business statistics, Industrial law, and Organisation environment. Online BCom Accountancy can be opt after 12th Standard with a 50% score.
Various subjects in the course contribute to the vertices of accountancy, such as Business Finance, Cost Accounting, Business Organization, Corporate Accounting, and others. Business management and accountancy are some of the aspects of the course that focus on various aspects of the business.
In this program, students learn concepts such as corporate accounting, business statistics, commercial law, industrial law, business environment, and so on. As a result of taking this course, students are prepared for positions such as Chartered Accountant, Risk Analyst, etc.
Online BCom Accountancy Overview
Online Bcom Accountancy
10+2 from a recognized board
INR 26,000 per year to INR 65,500 per year
3.6 LPA to 6.2 LPA
|Top Job Profiles||
Company Secretary, Cost Accountant, Sales Analyst, Etc.
Online BCom Accountancy Admissions in India 2023
- Online B-Com Accountancy courses are offered by universities that have started taking Admissions for online B-Com Accountancy courses. There is no easy access to this specialization.
- The admission procedure is simple and available for students to follow. It is important for applicants to carefully read the instructions and details before enrolling.
- In order to evaluate the admission merit scores, the previous year’s marks are also taken into consideration. Universities have different application procedures and admission processes.
- Applicants to the Online B-Com Accountancy program must have completed their intermediate studies in a relevant field. Working professionals who wish to manage their work schedules and studies are welcome to apply to the program.
Quick Facts on Online BCom Accountancy
- Graduate degrees (B-Com) demonstrate persistence, determination, intellectual prowess, and the ability to deal with challenging environments, all of which are desirable qualities for managers and directors.
- If an employee has achieved success in a long-term situation requiring stamina, discipline, leadership, and the ability to work well with others, the organization will offer growth opportunities.
- Master’s degrees are becoming the minimum requirement for employment in many career sectors, including higher education, administration, and public affairs.
Online BCom Accountancy Eligibility Criteria
- For admission to any of the above universities, students must complete their Intermediate studies (10+2).
- In order to qualify for this program, students need to achieve at least 50% marks in their 12th class as a minimum requirement.
- The online B-Com Accountancy program does not require an entrance examination; instead, merit marks are used to determine admission.
Online BCom Accountancy Fee Structure
- In order to enroll in an online B-Com Accountancy course, students must pay fees and costs that vary from one university to another.
- In some universities, fees are assessed every semester, while in others, they are assessed annually.
- The fee range for this project is estimated to be between INR 26,000 per year to INR 65,500 per year, depending on the complexity of the project.
Other Online BCA Specializations
|Online BCom Banking and Finance|
|Online Bcom Fintech|
|Online Bcom Hons|
|Online Bcom Hons in Accountancy|
|Online Bcom Taxation|
Online BCom Accountancy Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Business Statistics||Macro Economics|
|International Business||Business Law|
|Principles of Marketing||Auditing|
Computer Applications in Business
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Income-tax Law and Practice
|Management Principles and Applications||
Computerized Accounting System
|Fundamentals of Financial Management||
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Corporate Tax Planning||
Institutions and Financial Services
|Indian Economy||Cost Accounting|
|Mathematics||Indirect Tax Law|
|Business Research Methods||
Note: The syllabus of the Online BCom (Bachelor of Commerce) in Accountancy may vary from university to university.
Career Scope for BCom Accountancy
After graduation, many jobs are open to those with a B.Com in accounting. Since these have become universal languages, there are many chances to work in commerce, finance, and related areas, and reputable companies with good salaries are hiring graduates. Thus, many different careers and salaries are available after earning a B.Com in accounting. Check out the collection below:
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Financial Advisor
Currently, the academic process for the Online B-Com Accountancy 2023 program is ongoing.
Be the first to leave a review.