Online MA Gandhian Thoughts Admission 2023: The online MA in Gandhian Thoughts provides a comprehensive look at Mahatma Gandhi’s philosophy and its applicability in the modern world. This course offers a rare chance to dive deeply into Mahatma Gandhi’s teachings and receive knowledge that may alter your outlook on life. This MA program explores several facets of Gandhi’s philosophy and introduces you to his life and teachings. It analyses nonviolence, civil disobedience, and sustainable living in-depth.
Highlights of Online MA Gandhian Thoughts
- Online MA Gandhian Thoughts Whom?: It is available to people from all walks of life, including professionals, students, and anybody who loves Gandhian philosophy. Since there are no strict qualifying requirements, it is open to a broad spectrum of students who want to understand the core of Gandhi’s teachings.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Expanding your skill set is one of the main advantages of completing an online MA in Gandhian Thoughts. This program fosters abilities such as empathy, conflict resolution, effective communication, and academic knowledge.
- Flexibility: The core of our online MA program is flexibility. It provides a flexible schedule to meet your requirements and is aware that students have a variety of responsibilities. This course may be taken at your speed, enabling you to manage your schooling and other commitments whether you’re a full-time job or a busy parent.
The purpose of this MA Gandhian course is to provide students with a thorough understanding of all the aspects of Gandhian thought. It is the objective of the course to produce qualified professionals who will contribute to the development of society. Practical and theoretical knowledge of the subject is included in the course curriculum.
Any UG degree holder can apply for this Online MA Gandhian Thoughts course. IMTS Institute also provides Online MA Gandhian courses on the basis of eligibility criteria. Students also have to pay admission which is around INR 12,500 to INR 43,500 per year. Eligibility Criteria and Fees both depend on the University to the University.
Students for the detailed overview Of Online MA Gandhian Thoughts need to readout the whole article.
Online MA Gandhian Thoughts Overview
Online MA Gandhian Thoughts
10+2 from a recognized board
INR 12,500 per year to INR 43,500 per year
2.7 LPA to 4.8 LPA
|Top Job Profiles||
Teacher, Social Worker, Etc.
Online MA Gandhian Thoughts Admissions in India 2023
In India, Various universities and institutes offer admission for the MA in Gandhian Thoughts course in Online Mode. Currently, registration for the 2023 session is ongoing for the Online MA Gandhian program at IMTS Institutes, and the last date to apply is 31 October 2023. So, students are requested to fill out the above application form. The admission procedure for the MA Gandhian Thoughts course is through the merit scores.
Online admission procedures can take place through previous academic scores, and the university accepts a very simple admission procedure. For the online mode, the academic curriculum is designed in a way where students can have flexible educational learning. With online mode studies, students can manage their work and study life side by side.
There are no entrance tests designed for any of the MA in Liberal arts course studies.
Why Study an MA in Gandhian Thoughts?
The MA in Gandhian Thoughts is intended for those interested in analyzing and putting Gandhian dispute resolution and development models into practice. The course covers Gandhi’s opinions and understandings of economic, social, gender, political, environmental, and sustainable development problems. Gandhian concepts, ideas, and thoughts are also covered in the MA study on Gandhian Thoughts.
Quick Facts on Online MA Gandhian Thoughts
- The students learn about constructive work and human liberation, peacemaking, Gandhian management, and trusteeship, Gandhiji’s understanding of ends and means, peace theories, and the Gandhian lifestyle.
- The study of Sarvodaya, truth, and nonviolence, and the Gandhian approach to science, technology, and development are part of the program.
- The students study the basic works of Mahatma Gandhi, the philosophical foundation of Gandhian economic, social, and political thought, Gandhi and his contemporaries, Gandhian rural development, satyagraha, a conflict resolution technique, research methodologies, and they are required to complete a project.
Online MA Gandhian Thoughts Eligibility
Online MA Gandhian Thoughts course admission is provided to those candidates who have completed the bachelor’s degree course and match all other eligibility criteria as per the university guidelines. The candidate will be selected based on the previous examination performance and university selection parameters. Depending on the course study, the graduation should be in the Arts field
MA in Gandhian Thoughts Course evaluations are based on merit scores and there are no entrance examinations.
It is important to note that the admission requirements are not based on age, so any age group is eligible to apply for the course. It is also important to note that the eligibility criteria for the online mode are a very simple and hassle-free process.
Online MA Gandhian Thoughts Fee Structure
It is important to keep in mind that the fee structure for any course depends on the university and for admission in the online mode, the fee is much lower than for the regular mode intake. MA Gandhian Thoughts tuition fees can be estimated between INR 12,500 per year to INR 43,500 per year.
Other Online MA Specializations
|Online MA||Online Ma English|
|Online MA Animation||Online Ma English Literature|
|Online MA Anthropology||Online Ma Graphic Design|
|Online MA Business Economics||Online Ma Hindi|
|Online Ma Economics||Online Ma History Archaeology|
|Online Ma Education|
Online MA Gandhian Thoughts Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
Experiments Of Truth Or Autobiography
|Solidarity Movement in Poland|
|History Of The Satyagraha Of South Africa||
Gandhi And the Movement Of Independence
Gandhian Thought Economical
Gandhi’s Place In The Development Of Human Culture
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Gandhian Thoughts Social Educational||
Social Science Of Ecology And Gandhian Thought
Indian National Movement And Gandhi
|Social Science And Approach To Peace||
Ideal Of Good Of All
|Gandhian Thought Political||
Gandhian Thoughts Religious Spiritual
Note: The syllabus of the Online Master of Arts in Gandhian Thoughts may vary from university to university.
For the MA Gandhian Thoughts students can enroll now for the 2023 academic session.
Be the first to leave a review.