Online BBA Admission 2024: Online BBA is 3 year undergraduate degree that provides students with the flexibility need to complete their bachelor’s degree through this online program, students will learn how businesses work and manage them. This online program covers various aspects of business, such as marketing, sales, accounting, finance, management, and entrepreneurship.
Online BBA course are offered by many universities/institutes, and students can apply through official websites for admission. Some UGC-approved colleges require scores of entrance examinations, while others accept applicants based on merit. Currently IMTS institute is accepting application for BBA online program student can fill out the through official website @www.imtsinstitute.com
Benefits of Online BBA Course
- BBA Online Whom?: Every working professional who wants to pursue an undergraduate degree can enrol in the online BBA program. Students who completed 10+2 from a recognised board and do not wish to attend regular classes or a working professionals looking to improve their educational background, can pursue this online program.
- Increase Your Skill Set: An online BBA degree also enables to enhance their skill set. As part of this program, students will improve skills related to business management, sales, management, operations, communication, and marketing.
- Flexibility: An online BBA also offers students flexibility in managing their family, work, and personal responsibilities by taking online classes according to them. The candidate can study at their own pace with adaptability, and this benefit makes sure that completing a BBA online course improves their academic life.
Bachelor of Business Administration program provides students with knowledge of the business world and management skills. A online BBA provides a student with the insights and entrepreneurial skills needed to become future industry leaders and icons. Online education is a career booster for those who cannot pursue a regular BBA at a college or university. Applicants who want to apply can read the further article.
Those students who have a 12th degree with 45% easily can opt for this Online BBA course. Business Administration, or BBA, is the course that opens the door to a career in business and entrepreneurship. It comes in many specializations and is available for online admissions. It is the course that will revolutionize your career if you pursue it. After this course, students can earn INR 3.2 LPA to INR 6.2 LPA as per their skills.
The BBA Course online has more important pointers that are jotted down in the article.
Online BBA Course Overview
|10+2 from a recognized board
INR 17,500 Per year to INR 1,20,000 Per year
|INR 3.2 LPA to INR 6.2 LPA
|Top Job Profiles
Business Consultant, Administration Manager, Marketing, etc.
Online BBA Course in India 2024
- BBA Online Degree requires a commerce stream background for admission for those students who are looking for online course. Online bachelors of business administration Admission will be provided to students who match the criteria.
- A student must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board to be considered for admission to this program, and selection is determined by marks..
- To apply for Online BBA admission, visit the university’s official website and read all instructions carefully, after that fill out the application form with all necessary information and upload all the documents .
- Before submitting the online BBA application check out the detail are correct or not and then submit it and wait for a reply from the university.
- Applications for the BBA Online Program for the 2024–25 session are being accepted by IMTS Institute and last date to apply is 12 January, 2024. Visit www.imtsinstitute.com
Quick Facts on Online BBA Course
- BBA Full Form is Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Choosing a Bachelor of Business Administration degree will result in a combination of knowledge, practical application, and personal development.
- The online BBA degree teaches you to be a strong, confident person who is capable of handling teams and running a whole company.
- As compared to other bachelor’s degrees, BBA holders have the highest employment rate.
- Most of the BBA online & distance learning programs admission based on merit, however, there are some universities that prefer that their students take an admissions test for their course
- There are low fees for BBA course offered through online & distance learning as compared to full-time programs in BBA
- As a graduate of the BBA online & distance education program, students are eligible to apply to MBA programs in any specialization as well as full-time, part-time, distance education, or online programs.
- Online LMS for working professionals helps to learn and adapt management skills.
Why Online BBA Degree?
- Pursuing this course online allows students the flexibility of time. They can study according to comfortable time.
- Students of online bachelors of business administration have the freedom to take exams from anywhere.
- This online degree allows students to complete their graduation if they are working or dropouts.
- An online BBA graduate can earn annually INR 3.2 LPA to INR 6.2 LPA, after completing this course in the comfort of their home.
Online BBA Admission Eligibility
- If students want to be admitted to any of the universities need to complete their Intermediate studies (10+2).
- The basic eligibility is marking criteria which say students should obtain at least 50% marks in their 12th class.
- For admission to online BBA, there are no entrance examinations so the merit marks are been evaluated. Some universities conduct their own entrance exams to take admission.
Online BBA Course Specializations
Online BBA Course Fee Structure
Students can apply for admission through online mode at the official website, Online BBA admission is significantly less expensive than admission to regular course. In some universities, fees are charged based on the semester, while in others, they are charged based on the year. A rough estimate of the fees for the course is that it will cost approximately INR 17,500 to 1,50,000.
Online BBA Course Syllabus
Individual Excellence and Social Dynamic
|IT Applications in Business
|Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
Principles of Marketing
|Principles of Consumer Behaviour
Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
Research Methods for Managers
|Managing Customer Relationships
|Fundamentals of Financial Management
|Principles of Organizational Behaviour
|Marketing in the Digital Age
Note: The syllabus of Online BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) may vary from university to university.
|Top Online/Distance BBA colleges in India
|LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY
|INR 12000* per semester
|JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
|INR 27,500 to INR 40,000*
|INR 27,500 to INR 40,000*
Note: IMTS institute offer BBA online course in affordable price interested student can fill out the form through @www.imtsinstitute.com
Online BBA Scope in India
Students who have completed an BBA online course have various options. The degree provides a large scope to students. Students can work in both the private and government sectors. Below are some fields mentioned that accept BBA Online degree holders.
Human Resource Management: Students after completing the Online BBA program can choose Human Resource Management as a career. Human Manager resources are about nurturing and supporting employees and creating a positive workplace. The functions of HR vary by industry but typically include recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, and employee relations. The Starting Salary of the Human Resource Management is INR 2.8 LPA.
Jobs After Online BBA
After completing this 3-year online degree. A graduate has various job options to work. Jobs are available in private as well as government sectors. An online BBA graduate can work in various job profiles mentioned below:
- Commodity Trader
- Trainee HR Management
- Finance Management
- Investment Banker
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Management
- Hotel Manager
- Operations Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- Public Relation Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource Executive
- Research Assistant
- Operations Management
- Assistant Manager
- Sales Management
- Business Development Manager
Online BBA Top Recruiting Areas
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Services
- Supply Chain Management
- Insurance Sector
- Tourism Management
- Banking Sector
- Business Consultancy
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology
Online BBA Salary in India
Online BBA Salaries in India will be based on many factors like experience, Job position, and Industry. On average, Fresh graduates from BBA online course may get around INR 3-6 lakhs per annum, and experienced holders will get an average salary of INR 6-10 lakhs or more. Graduates from this course may work in top industries like banking, finance, marketing, and consulting. The demand for this business degree is growing continuously day by day.
Be the first to leave a review.