Online BCom Banking and Finance Admission 2023: The Online B. Com in Banking and Finance is a thorough course of study created to provide important information on the complicated finance subject. Among its main advantages is that it makes it possible for people to comprehend the essential concepts of banking and finance, providing a solid basis for an effective profession in the financial industry. Learners who complete the program will have a thorough knowledge of a range of financial ideas, covering the analysis of finances, management of risks, and operations in banking. Learners develop knowledge of the structure of the world’s financial markets, present developments, and the crucial function these organizations perform in the economy.
Highlights of the Online B.Com. in Banking and Finance
- B.Com Banking and Finance Whom? It is open to people of every level of education: high school grads, employed individuals, and stay-at-home moms who want to improve their financial literacy can all enroll in the program.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Learners who enroll in this program improve their cognitive capacity, capacity for resolving issues, and capacity for making financial choices. They acquire a high sense of precision and can decipher intricate financial information, qualifying them for various positions in the banking and finance sector.
- Flexibility: It is the perfect option for people with hectic times because distance learning courses and readily available educational resources guarantee that students can organize their learning according to their timetables.
Online B.Com in Banking and Finance is an undergraduate program of 3 years, this 3-year UG course consists of 6 different semesters dealing with concepts of Accounting, Banking, Insurance Law, Business Law, Insurance Regulations, and Insurance Risk.
Candidates who are curious about getting admission to IMTS Institute can fill out the given application form. Once you have completed the application form process, You will be contacted by our counselors. Nowadays, admission for the BCom Banking and Finance course is going on for session 2023-24 at IMTS Institutes.
This course prepares students by giving them the necessary knowledge and tools to excel in their future roles. Students with an Online B.Com in Banking and Finance degree can work as Stockbrokers, Accountants, Account Managers, Equity Research Analysts, auditors, and Sales Officers.
Online BCom Banking and Finance Overview
Online Bcom Banking and Finance
10+2 from a recognized board
INR 26,000 per year to INR 65,000 per year
3.4 LPA to 5.6 LPA
|Top Job Profiles||
Accountant, Accounts Manager, Account Executive, Etc.
Online BCom Banking and Finance Admissions in India 2023
- The admission procedure for students interested in enrolment in the Online B.Com in Banking and Finance program must be checked diligently. The previous year’s scores are required for students enrolled in management courses.
- Applying for the Online B.Com in Banking and Finance can be done by visiting the university’s official website, where online admissions are available. The application process for a course at the university is very easy and hassle-free. The steps are clearly laid out and the procedure is well organized.
- In order to get admission the following year, students must complete their previous year’s marks. It is a three-year degree program offered to incoming students, the Online B.Com in Banking and Finance.
- Those seeking a career in banking and finance will find the Online B.Com in Banking and Finance ideal, as it allows them to manage their jobs and studies simultaneously management field. When reviewing the admission criteria, it is important to take into consideration all the important points.
Quick Facts on Online BCom Banking and Finance
- An important aspect of the economy of the country is the commerce industry, which is the country’s most important industry.
- Increasing economic growth will lead to more employment opportunities in commerce. You can build a successful career with a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
- As a B.Com graduate, you will gain a solid foundation in financial planning and management. This will make you a valuable addition to any organization.
- This degree is designed to prepare students for careers in commerce through the development of managerial skills and competencies.
Online BCom Banking and Finance Eligibility Criteria
- In order to apply to any of the above universities, students must have completed their Intermediate studies (10+2).
- The basic eligibility criteria require students to obtain at least 50% marks in their 12th grade.
- Merit marks are used instead of an entrance examination for the online B.Com in Banking and Finance program.
Online BCom Banking and Finance Fee Structure
Since fees and costs change constantly and vary from university to university, online B.Com in Banking and Finance students should carefully check them out. According to your university’s admission process, students will be assessed fees annually or semester-by-semester. Fee estimates range between INR 26000 per year to INR 65,000 per year fee estimate.
Online BCom Banking and Finance Scope
After earning an online BCom in Banking and Finance, you can choose from various job paths. Because finance, business, and other related disciplines are considered universal languages, this degree is in high demand.
Other Online BCom Specializations
|Online BCom Accountancy|
|Online BCom Fintech|
|Online BCom Hons|
|Online BCom Hons in Accountancy|
|Online BCom Taxation|
Online BCom Banking and Finance Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
Auditing And Corporate Governance
Corporate Tax Planning
|Fundamentals Of Investment||
Business Organisation And Management
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Income Tax Law And Practice
|Banking And Insurance||Entrepreneurship|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Computerized Accounting System||Indian Economy|
|Indirect Tax Law||
Fundamentals Of Financial Management
|Principles Of Micro Economics||Cost Accounting|
Note: The syllabus of the Online BCom (Bachelor of Commerce) in Banking and Finance may vary from university to university.
Online BCom Banking and Finance Job profiles
As a result, after completing the course, students will have the opportunity to work in a variety of organizations, with a competitive salary. Having an online Bcom banking and finance degree candidates have the option to work in the government as well as private sectors. Check out some selective working profiles given below:
- Assistant Accountant
- Finance Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Accounts Assistant
Online BCom Banking and Finance Salary Per Month
Students can earn a decent salary package after completing the course in online mode. The initial salary package offered to candidates is ranging from Rs. 3 L to Rs. 6 L. The salary increases after gaining a good experience in the field.
For the Online BCom Banking and Finance 2023 programme, an academic process is currently in progress.
Be the first to leave a review.