Online BCom Hons in Accountancy Admission 2023: Online B.Com Hons program is an esteemed academic endeavor that has been carefully created to offer pupils a thorough comprehension of complex commercial ideas. Its main advantage is that it provides specialized information, giving pupils a thorough comprehension of many topics in business. Finance, accounting, legal aspects of business, economics, as well as promotion are just a few of the topics that this program teaches in relation to trade. Pupils explore more complex subjects, including taxes, business regulation, and management of finances.
Highlights of Online B.Com Hons
- B.Com Hons Whom? Candidates who have finished their upper secondary education or a comparable level may enroll in the online B.Com. Hons program. Potential pupils are advised to apply if they have a solid background in maths, finance, and business-related subjects.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Students in this program develop their economic savvy, managerial knowledge, and mathematical abilities. Pupils also improve their cooperation, interaction, and ability to present, which are crucial for successful collaboration in the professional sector.
- Flexibility: The Online B.Com Hons program provides unparalleled flexibility in recognition of the various lives of students. Learners may mix their schoolwork with job and home obligations due to live classes.
B.Com Honours in Accountancy online course is a three-year undergraduate program in the commerce stream. The program focuses on the niche sector of Accounting and Finance in-depth as an extended branch of Commerce. In this program, the primary focus is to introduce students to accountancy skills and their importance in various fields of business and the economy.
The course is deemed suitable for candidates who possess a diverse background in Mathematics and Economics as this provides a good foundation for studying the subject.
Aspirants also gain knowledge of business organizations and their operations through case studies and projects in the program. It is also possible for students to learn analytical skills and problem-solving skills. Taking this course can also help you prepare for further business studies.
Online BCom Hons Accountancy Overview
Online BCom Hons in Accountancy
10+2 from a recognized board
INR 27,000 per year to INR 71,500 per year
3.6 LPA to 6.2 LPA
|Top Job Profiles||
Company Secretary, Cost Accountant, Sales Analyst, Etc.
Online BCom Hons in Accountancy Admissions in India 2023
- The B.Com Honours in Accountancy courses are offered by universities that are now taking admission for online degrees that offer B.Com Hons Accountancy.
- In order to apply for admission, students are required to follow a simple procedure that is easy to understand.
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions and details carefully before enrolling in order to make sure they have the right information.
- It is also considered that the previous year’s marks are also taken into consideration when evaluating the merit scores for admission. As far as the application procedure and the admission process of universities are concerned, they differ from one another.
- The Online BCom Hons in Accountancy is designed for students who have completed their intermediate studies in a relevant field of study. Professionals who wish to maintain a work schedule and manage their studies are welcome to apply to the program if they wish to do so.
Quick Facts on B.Com Honours in Accountancy
- For the commerce stream specialization, BCom Hons in Accountancy has gained high popularity.
- Students for the BCom Hons Course have exposure to the calculation and account-maintenance tasks.
- Learning through the online medium can help students for the extraction of qualitative learning throughout the academic year.
Online BCom Hons in Accountancy Eligibility Criteria
- To be admitted to any of the above universities, students must complete their Intermediate studies (10+2).
- The minimum requirement for this program is that students must be able to achieve a minimum of 50% marks in their 12th class in order to qualify for it.
- In order to be admitted, you need not take an entrance exam; instead, you are determined based on your merit marks.
Online BCom Hons in Accountancy Fee Structure
In various universities B.Com or B.Com Honours in Accountancy program that is offered online, students must pay various fees and expenses that change from university to university. At some educational institutions, tuition and expenses are collected semesterly, while at others, they are collected annually. The price range for this project is anywhere from INR 27,000 per year up to INR 71,500 per year, and it all depends on the universities.
Other Online BCom Specializations
|Online BCom Accountancy|
|Online BCom Banking and Finance|
|Online BCom Fintech|
|Online BCom Hons|
|Online BCom Taxation|
Online BCom Hons Accountancy Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
Income-tax Law And Practice
|Financial Accounting||Corporate Laws|
|Macro Economics||Business Law|
|Business Communication (||Business Statistics|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Indian Economy||Cost Accounting|
Computer Applications In Business
|Management Principles And Applications||Mathematics|
|Principles Of Marketing||
Fundamentals Of Financial Management
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Indirect Tax Law||Auditing|
Corporate Tax Planning
|Business Research Methods||
|Computerized Accounting System||
Institutions And Financial Services
Note: The syllabus of the Online BCom (Bachelor of Commerce) Hons in Accountancy may vary from university to university.
Currently, the academic process for the online Online BCom Hons in Accountancy 2023 program is ongoing.
Be the first to leave a review.