Online BCom Hons Admission 2023: Online B.Com Hons program is an esteemed academic endeavor that has been carefully created to offer pupils a thorough comprehension of complex commercial ideas. Its main advantage is that it provides specialized information, giving pupils a thorough comprehension of many topics in business. Finance, accounting, legal aspects of business, economics, as well as promotion are just a few of the topics that this program teaches in relation to trade. Pupils explore more complex subjects, including taxes, business regulation, and management of finances.
Highlights of online B.Com Hons
- B.Com Hons Whom? Candidates who have finished their upper secondary education or a comparable level may enroll in the online B.Com. Hons program. Potential pupils are advised to apply if they have a solid background in maths, finance, and business-related subjects.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Students in this program develop their economic savvy, managerial knowledge, and mathematical abilities. Pupils also improve their cooperation, interaction, and ability to present, which are crucial for successful collaboration in the professional sector.
- Flexibility: The Online B.Com Hons program provides unparalleled flexibility in recognition of the various lives of students. Learners may mix their schoolwork with job and home obligations due to live classes.
Bachelor of Commerce or B.Com Hons program offers students a variety of business and commercial skills. In addition to innovative learning methodologies, the program is grounded in relevant Indian and global business research. The B.Com (H) program focuses on career development in various sectors of trade, commerce, and industry. Throughout the program, students are exposed to an industry-aligned curriculum that prepares them for the workforce.
Students will gain a thorough understanding of commerce by learning subjects such as finance, accounting, and business management which will help lay a strong foundation for understanding the nuances of various subjects.
It will strengthen theoretical knowledge as well as develop strong communication, problem-solving, critical thinking, decision-making, and strategic skills. With such knowledge and skills, you will be better prepared for your first job in today’s fast-paced business environment.
Online BCom Hons Overview
Online Bcom Hons
10+2 from a recognized board
INR 23,500 per year to INR 65,500 per year
3.2 LPA to 6.2 LPA
|Top Job Profiles||
Tax Advisory, Teacher, Insurance, Etc.
Online BCom Hons Admissions in India 2023
- The online BCom Hons course is offered by universities that have started taking admissions for online BCom Hons programs. This has made it easier for people to pursue this specialization online.
- In order to apply for admission, students are required to follow a simple procedure that is easy to understand. Applicants are advised to read the instructions and details carefully before enrolling in order to make sure they have the right information.
- It is also considered that the previous year’s marks are also taken into consideration when evaluating the merit scores for admission. There are different application procedures and admission processes at different universities.
- Applicants who wish to apply for the B.Com Hons program must have completed their intermediate studies in a relevant field prior to applying. There is an opportunity for working professionals who wish to balance their work schedule and their studies to apply for this program.
Quick Facts on Online BCom Hons
- Students are given the highest priority when it comes to improving their analytical and communication skills. In order to provide counseling and guidance, each faculty has designated a group of students for mentoring.
- As part of this program, students gain competence and confidence in their abilities to pursue and complete a B.Com.(Hons.).
- BCom students can expect high employment opportunities since today every business needs a commerce specialist or an accountant to run a successful business.
Online BCom Hons Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Online BCom Hons, applicants have at least 50% marks in their 10+2 examination from any recognized educational board. There is no entrance examination required for the BCom Hons programs. Instead of entrance examination admission will be based on their merit scores.
Online BCom Hons Fee Structure
Applicants need to pay the Online BCom Hons program fee depending on the university to enroll. Tuition is assessed at some universities every semester, while at others, it is assessed once a year. The fee range for this project is estimated to be between INR 23,500 and INR 65,500 per year, depending on the project’s complexity.
Other Online BCom Specializations
|Online BCom Accountancy|
|Online BCom Banking and Finance|
|Online BCom Fintech|
|Online BCom Hons in Accountancy|
|Online BCom Taxation|
Online BCom Hons Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Introduction To Spreadsheet||
Principles Of Management
|Economics I||Economics II|
|Financial Mathematics||Business Law|
|Emerging Technologies – Impact On the Future Of Business||
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Corporate Governance In Financial Institutions
|Technology And Law||
Global Financial Markets
|Corporate Governance In Financial Institutions||
Marketing For Financial Services
|Behavioral Economics And Finance||
Indirect Tax: Goods And Services Tax
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Business Statistics And Decision Science||
Auditing & Assurance
|Financial Accounting||Elective 1|
Note: The syllabus of the Online BCom (Bachelor of Commerce) Hons may vary from university to university.
Online BCom Hons Scope
Various reputed Indian and international corporations, both private and public, have hired me in various capacities, graduates with a B.Com Honours degree have excellent career options after graduation. Due to the demand for accountants, financial advisers, financial research analysts, and financial analysts in India and overseas.
- Investment Banker
- Operations Manager
- Business Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Development Executive
- Accounts Executive
- Tax Consultant
Currently, the academic process for the online B.Com 2023 program is ongoing.
Be the first to leave a review.