Online MA in Political Science Admission 2023: The Online MA Political Science program is a lighthouse for people interested in comprehending the processes of politics, government, and social institutions. Students get a thorough grasp of political systems across the globe by studying political science ideas as well as how to examine political occurrences. In-depth discussions of political ideologies, comparative politics, international relations, and public policy are provided in this curriculum. Through case studies and current analysis, students understand the world’s political landscapes, enabling them to understand political events, advocate for change, and help build more fair and equitable societies.
Highlights of online MA Political Science
- MA Political Science Whom? Graduates from various academic backgrounds interested in politics can choose the online MA in Political Science program. This curriculum may help graduates with political science, history, sociology, or similar subjects expand their knowledge.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Enrolling in the Online MA Political Science program helps you develop your analytical, research, and critical thinking abilities. Students gain the ability to analyze complicated political problems, assess policies, and effectively convey their results.
- Flexibility: Students may customize their educational experience to meet their schedules thanks to online lectures, interactive forums, and readily available study resources. It cultivates academic advancement while honoring the needs of contemporary living by providing an inclusive learning environment.
An Online Master of Arts in Political Science program designed by the Department of Political Science at the University of Maryland aims to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the political systems, decision-making processes and procedures, institutions, and policies at all levels of government.
Why pursue an Online MA in Political Science? This PG-level course with 2-year duration. In this course, Students can learn a variety of topics such as the political ideas of Indians, International politics, the History of political countries’ wars, the Theory of Political science, and so on. Online course learning is based on practical and theoretical work.
This course also explains Western thinkers, comparative politics, international relations, political theory, political movements and state politics in India, and peace and conflict in international politics. There are nine compulsory courses included in this Master’s program, which will be taught over the course of two years.
For the MA in Political Science course, details should be read out in this article.
Online MA in Political Science Overview
|Course Name||Online Master of Arts in Political Science|
|Eligibility||Graduation degree in the Arts stream from a UGC/DEB-recognized institution with a minimum aggregate of 50%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/ Entrance Test|
|Course Fee||₹70,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||₹3,00,000 – ₹5,00,000 LPA.|
|Top Job Profiles||IAS and IFS, Judges and Hearing Officers, Lawyers, Political Scientists|
Online MA in Political Science Admission in India
- Applicants for the Online MA in Political Science Course must apply online through the university’s admission portal. Each university uses a different admissions process to accept students.
- It is important to compare the marks on the previous year’s marksheet with those on the merit score. All details will be asked for online by students, who must complete the form accurately.
- Students can gain access to a University for online education, which includes a Learning Management System, Recorded Lectures, Live Sessions, and faculty teaching.
- This course is open to students and working professionals, as well as people who don’t have the time to go through long formalities. It is essential that students review and check their application before applying to a university.
Quick Facts on Online MA in Political Science
- A Master of Arts in Political Science online class is designed to provide students with a solid grounding in political studies by providing them with a thorough understanding of a broad range of political phenomena at the regional, national, and international levels, along with an in-depth analysis of these phenomena.
- A master’s degree (MA) in political science will provide students with excellent graduate education, improve their employment opportunities, help them reach their educational goals, and allow them to study with excellent faculty members.
Online MA in Political Science Eligibility Criteria
- It should be noted that in order to be eligible for this course, students must have completed their graduation degree in the arts stream from a UGC-recognized institution with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Aside from that, the criteria for admission to the various universities differ.
- Online courses do not require entrance tests, so students must match their merit scores to qualify for admission.
Online MA in Political Science Fee Structure
A candidate who enrolls in the regular course spends more money than one who enrolls in the online course because the online course has fewer expenses. Some universities charge semester fees, while others charge annual fees. The fees will range between INR 70,000 and INR 1,00,000.
Other’s Online MA Specialization
- Online MA Sociology
- Online MA Philosophy
- Online MA Islamic Studies
- Online MA International Studies
- Online MA Public Administration
Online MA in Political Science Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Political Theory||Western Political Thought – II|
|Western Political Thought – I||Indian Political System: Constitution and Institutions|
|Comparative Politics||International Politics: Themes and Issues|
|International Politics: Concepts and Theories||India’s Foreign Policy|
|Foreign Policies of Major Powers||Indian Political thought|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Public Administration and Governance: Concepts and Theories||Political Development in South Asia|
|Human Rights: Philosophical and Historical Foundations||Political Development in West Asia|
|International Organization||Government and Politics in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|State Politics in India||Global Political Economy and Governance|
|Research Methodology||Viva Voice|
Note: Syllabus of Online MA in Political Science courses may vary from university to university.
Online MA in Political Science Career Scope
After completion of this course, students can get good career opportunities. MPhil and PhD in Political Science are the top career scopes of Online MA in Political Science courses. Some Idealjobs mentioned below the section:
- Postsecondary Political Science Teachers
- Political scientists
- Urban and regional planners
- Arbitrators, mediators, and conciliators
- Paralegals and legal assistants
- Public relations manager
The academic procedure is ongoing for the Online MA in Political Science Course will begin in 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.