Online MA Philosophy Admission 2024: With the advent of online MA Philosophy programs, entering the world of philosophy has never been simpler. The freedom this online venture provides is one of its main advantages. Learning can be integrated into students’ lives in a way that balances their quest for learning alongside their current obligations. The pupils get an in-depth knowledge of metaphysics, logic, and ethics and the development of individual thoughts from antiquity to contemporary beliefs. The educational program aims to foster critical thinking by challenging pupils to consider, evaluate, and argue about the core ideas of life.
Highlights of Online MA Philosophy
- MA Philosophy Whom? This course invites varied minds, whether you’re a working professional looking for intellectual stimulation or a new graduate eager to unlock the wonders of the mind. Typically, the requirement is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline, making it open to a broad spectrum of students.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Studying for an online MA in Philosophy broadens your intellectual horizons while simultaneously developing critical abilities. Develop your analytical talents, your communication abilities, and your argumentation ability.
- Flexibility: Students can access lectures and course materials whenever it is convenient for them. This flexibility makes education an essential, harmonious component of one’s journey, ensuring that the search for wisdom does not interfere with the natural flow of life.
Online MA Philosophy program entails analyzing and interpreting philosophical discourses. As a result, students will learn about philosophizing as a skill set that can be incorporated into their approach to other academic fields, as an acquired life skill, and as a profession that they can use in various careers.
A special focus on Indian Philosophy is the focus of this program, which promotes a dialogue between the subfields of Western and Non-Western philosophy and other disciplines, allowing students to engage and apply theoretical and practical facets of philosophy and liberal arts.
For the detailed course, students need to read out the whole article.
Online MA Philosophy Overview
|Online Master of Arts in Philosophy
|Bachelor’s degree with 50% of marks.
|Merit-Based/ Entrance Test
|30,000 and 80,000.
|₹3.8 – 6.45 LPA
|Top Job Profiles
|Insurance Underwriter, Archivist, Administrator, Researcher, Content Writer
Online MA Philosophy Admissions 2024 in India
- On the university’s official website, applicants can apply for admission to the Online MA Philosophy through the official university portal. The university offers merit-based admissions to students interested in studying there.
- Before being considered for admission to the program, applicants must complete the online eligibility slab completely. There are different admission patterns at each of these universities, and they all differ.
- Review the academic selection process and registration steps before enrolling in an Online MA in Philosophy. Students should check out the various options available through various universities to take advantage of them.
- Working professionals can balance both when considering the admission criteria for students. It is important to review all the essential points.
Quick Facts on Online MA Philosophy
- This program aims to demonstrate a reciprocal correspondence between classical and contemporary philosophy to provide insights into contemporary debates and extend the present philosophical apparatus to gain insight into the classics.
- The curriculum is structured to gradually advance a student from a beginner to a more advanced level, designed to prepare them for specializing in what will best contribute to their intellectual development.
- Students in this program are welcomed from various backgrounds. They can gain exposure to various philosophical subjects, including epistemology, metaphysics, ethics, and aesthetics.
Online MA Philosophy Eligibility Criteria
Those applicants who are keen to enroll in the Online MA Philosophy program must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. Applicants should achieve at least 50% of their academic marks in their Undergraduate degree. Candidates of any age group are eligible to apply for Online MA in Philosophy Admission. Those professionals currently working in their field are welcome to take admission to this course.
Online MA Philosophy Fee Structure
Applicants to online MA Philosophy programs should carefully review the admissions fees before enrolling. Online MA Philosophy Fees are charged semester-by-semester or annually, depending on the university to the university admissions process. According to the University, the average fee is Rs 30,000 to Rs 80,000 for Online MA Philosophy.
Other’s Online MA Specialization
- Online MA Tamil
- Online MA Punjabi
- Online MA Sanskrit
- Online MA Public Policy
- Online MA Public Administration
Online MA Philosophy Syllabus
|Introduction to Philosophical Thinking in India
|Logic and Critical Thinking in Classical Indian Philosophy
|Introduction to Philosophical Thinking in Europe
|Aspects of Western Metaphysics
|Indian Theories of Knowledge and Metaphysics
|Moral Philosophy in India
|Logical Thinking in the West
|Moral Philosophy in the West
|Indian Philosophy of Language
|Indian Philosophy of Religion
|Social and Political Philosophy in India
|South Indian Philosophy
|Philosophy of Tantra
|Philosophy of Advaita Vedanta
|Philosophy of Mind (East and West)
|Ecology, Philosophy, and Environmental Ethics
|Philosophy of Language (West)
Note: Syllabus of Online M A in Philosophy may vary from university to university.
Online MA Philosophy FAQs
Q: What is the scope of the Online MA Philosophy Course?
Ans The scope for students who have completed the MA Philosophy course from a renowned university have various jobs such as Administrator, Researcher, Content Writer, Archivist, and many more. The average salary ranges from Rs 3.7 LPA to 7.8 LPA.
Universities are currently accepting applications for Online MA Philosophy admissions in 2024.
Be the first to leave a review.