Online MA Islamic Studies Admission 2023: An Online Master of Arts in Islamic Studies is a route that anybody, regardless of their prior education or experience, may take to further their understanding. Not only does it provide a profound comprehension of Islam, but it also helps you polish valuable skills while working around your busy schedule. It’s a trip that will bring about both personal and intellectual development. This program explores the intricate web of Islamic history, culture, and religion from various angles. It provides a complete overview of everything from the Quran to Islamic law.
Highlights of Online MA in Islamic Studies
- Online MA in Islamic Studies Whom?: This Master of Arts degree is open to anybody with a genuine interest in studying Islam in its many guises. You are welcome to apply whether you are a student of history or religion or even if you are just plain old interested.
- Increase Your Skill Set: This course will strengthen your critical thinking skills and research abilities, as well as expand your awareness of Islamic ideas. It fosters a global perspective, which is very important in today’s linked world.
- Flexibility: The adaptability of this online course is one of the program’s most notable qualities. Since you can learn at your own speed, you won’t have to sacrifice the other things in your life to prioritize your education.
MA program in Islamic Studies is an online degree program that provides students with advanced knowledge about Islam through studying theology, jurisprudence, history, contemporary affairs, and spirituality. Through the course, students can apply multidisciplinary concepts, tools, and techniques to address relevant complexities.
In this Online MA Islamic Studies, Students understand the concepts of Islamic values and How Islamic history is lived in the way of Islamic rules and regulations. Islamic intellectual traditions show the value of contemporary Muslim practices and societies. ITs also have high career scopes.
Note: Candidates who have recently completed their graduation in any discipline and are looking for their Master’s but are not sure which institute is best for them as per their qualifications. We can assure you that this article will help you to know everything regarding the Online MA Islamic Studies course.
Online MA Islamic Studies Overview
|Course Name||Online Master of Arts in Islamic Studies|
|Eligibility||Graduation in the field of Arts.|
|Duration||Two Years ( 4 Semesters)|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||30,000/- and 1,00,000|
|Salary||₹ 3.0 to ₹ 6.5 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Islamic Researcher, International Development, Defense, Diplomacy, Etc.|
Online MA Islamic Studies Admissions 2023 in India
- For the Online MA in Islamic Studies, admission procedures are based on merit scores. A variety of universities offer online learning options for their students.
- Admissions can be made online through previous academic scores, and the university offers a straightforward admission procedure.
- An academic curriculum for online learning is designed to allow students to learn in a flexible manner. Students can manage their work and study lives simultaneously through online study. There is no entrance exam required for online MA programs in Islamic Studies.
- In this, Students understand the use of technology for the learning process and it makes students advanced learners.
Quick Facts on Online MA Islamic Studies
- The program provides a flexible framework for developing knowledge and skills in Islamic Studies in historical and contemporary contexts.
- A significant advantage of this program is that it provides an excellent platform for further research, enabling students with seminary backgrounds in Islamic studies and those with little or no prior formal education in Islamic Studies to smoothly transition into this field of study.
- This course offers a range of options that allow you to study Islamic intellectual traditions and Muslim practices within a broader framework and in conjunction with them.
Online MA Islamic Studies Eligibility
In order to get admission applicants must complete a bachelor’s degree in the same field or the equivalent degree and match other required eligibility criteria. Graduates should be in the Arts field, depending on the course of study.
It is not necessary to pass an entrance exam to enter the online MA program in Islamic Studies. The program is evaluated based on merit scores.
It is important to note that the admission requirements do not depend on age so anyone can apply. The eligibility criteria for the online mode are also very simple and hassle-free.
Online MA Islamic Studies Fee Structure
It is essential to keep in mind that the fee structure for any course depends on the university, and the online course fees are much lower than the regular course fees. There are tuition fees between INR 30,000 and INR 1,00,000 for online MA programs in Islamic Studies.
Other’s Online MA Specialization
- Online MA Punjabi
- Online MA Sanskrit
- Online MA Philosophy
- Online MA Public Policy
- Online MA Public Administration
Online MA Islamic Studies Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|C-Islam in India||E-Islam and Pluralism|
|E-Arabic / English||C-Sufism Ethics|
|C-Tafsir and Hadith||Islam in Modern South Asia|
|E-Islam in Southeast Asia||C-Islam and Orientalism|
|E-Pre-Islamic to Umayyad Period||E-Abbasids and Later Dynasties|
|C-Medieval Muslim Contribution to Knowledge||E-Islam and Gender Studies|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|E-Islam and Human Rights||E-Islam in Spain and Sicily|
|C-Fiqh and Ljtihad||C-Kalam and Philosophy|
|E-Islam and Globalization||C-Research Methodology|
|E-Islamic Banking and Finance||E-Ottomans and Safavids|
|An Introduction to Indic Religion||C-Islam in Modern West Asia|
|E-An Introduction to Semitic and other Religions||C-Modern Trends and Movements in Islam|
What are the Advantages of an Online MA in Islamic Studies?
- After getting a Master’s degree, students have many options in a wide range of fields. Higher education, journalism, the travel and tourist business, and print media like newspapers and magazines, etc., are all examples.
- Students can get jobs in rural development departments, community and health organizations, the media and press industries, and culture professions.
- Online MA Islamic Studies graduates can help progress and improve Muslim communities in their home countries by working as social workers.
- Master’s Degree courses prepare students for further postgraduate study, such as M.Phil and Ph.D.
Top Jobs After Online MA Islamic Studies
After completing the Online MA in Islamic Studies, Applicants get various options in different areas such as Teacher, Translator, Language Trainer, and many others. Students can join companies to work in various positions. Below are some job posts that will be offered to aspirants after the MA in Islamic Studies.
- Islamic Law
- Sufi Mysticism
- Islam and Economics
- Islam and Globalization
- Islamic Literature, Art, and Poetry
Note: Online MA Islamic Studies syllabus may vary from university to university.
For the Online MA, Islamic Studies Studies, students can enroll now for the 2023 academic session.
Be the first to leave a review.