Online MA History Admission 2023: Achieving an Online MA in History is now more accessible and rewarding than ever, thanks to the digital era. With the flexibility of online study, this program allows students to dive deeply into the history of the world. Students will thoroughly grasp the historical occurrences, civilizations, and societies that have influenced our planet during this MA program. Students will examine the rich fabric of human history, from ancient civilizations to contemporary uprisings.
Highlights of Online MA in History
- Online MA in History Whom?: Students may start their academic adventure with a bachelor’s degree in history or a different discipline. Passion for history and a drive to learn are essential.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Developing critical thinking abilities is one of the main advantages of studying an online MA in history. Students will develop research, analytical, and communication abilities that are very important in various vocations. These abilities apply not just to history but also to other professions, such as teaching and research.
- Flexibility: Access to course materials and lectures is available whenever it is most convenient for students, whether students are working professionals or busy. Students can better match their academic goals with their personal and professional obligations because of flexibility.
An online MA in History with a specialization is a two-year postgraduate degree that specializes in the interpretation of historical events and narratives, as well as the analysis of historical events. By enrolling in this program, Students will be able to broaden their knowledge of the nuances of the ancient culture of India as well as the historical background of the various regions in the country. By taking this program, students will be able to gain a rigorous understanding of the history of the world as well as a sense of how social and cultural influences have shaped society
Getting an Online MA in History is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in learning about past events and ancient civilizations, as well as taking part in a postgraduate program. Working professionals can take advantage of this program which is offered in online mode over a period of two years.
For the online MA History course details, students should read out the whole article.
Online MA History Overview
|Course Name||Master of Arts Online in History|
|Eligibility||Must have a 12th grade and Graduation with 50% Academic marks|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/ Entrance Test|
|Course Fee||30,000 to 80,000 INR|
|Salary||₹4,00,000 and ₹6,00,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Teacher, Lecturer, Historian, Court Houses, Archivist, Library Systems Analyst & Librarian|
Online MA History Admissions in India
- Admission to the Master of Arts online program is offered online through the official university portal, which is available on the university’s official website. Merit-based admissions are available for students who are interested in studying at the university. There are all 6 subjects with history classes.
- Student applicants must complete the online eligibility slab entirely before they can be considered for admission to the history program. Each of these universities has a different admission pattern, and all of them have diverse admission patterns with differ from one to another.
- Before enrolling in online MA History Admissions, you should review the academic selection process and registration steps. In order to take advantage of the various options available through a variety of universities, students must check out the various options available.
- Online MA Admissions allow working professionals to balance both when considering the admission criteria for students, it is important to review all the important points.
Quick Facts on Online MA History
- During the online MA in History program, students study a variety of topics, such as the history of the world, the Indian Government and Policies, Capitalism, Liberalism, and others.
- There are a variety of ways in which the program may help students gain experience that can lead to careers such as teaching, research, writing, and editing.
- The online MA in History degree program helps students to develop both analytical skills as well as research skills.
Online MA History Eligibility Criteria
- In order to be considered for admission to the program, applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution in order to be considered for admission.
- After 12th grade and graduation, students should have at least 50% academic marks.
- There are no age restrictions for the Online MA History Admissions program. The course is open to professionals who are currently working in their field.
- Students should read and review all of the important details of each university’s eligibility requirements.
Online MA History Fee Structure
Students should carefully review the fees and costs of online MA History Admissions before enrolling. In accordance with your university’s admission process, you will need to determine whether students are assessed fees annually or semester-by-semester. Approximately 30,000 to 80,000 rupees is the estimated fee range, according to the estimate.
Other’s Online MA Specialization
- Online MA Sociology
- Online MA Multimedia
- Online MA Islamic Studies
- Online MA Political Science
- Online MA International Studies
Online MA History Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Modern World (1789-1871)||The Vedic Age|
|Pre-History of Indus Civilization||Modern World (1871-1918)|
|India, 700-1200||Post Mauryan India (200 BC- 300AD)|
|The Delhi Sultanate (1191-1290)||India,1290-1398|
|The Eighteenth Century India Polities, Colonial Expansion & Consolidation to 1789||National Movement till 1914|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Age of The Buddha Down To Bc 322||The Reign Of Aurangzeb (1659-1707)|
|Mughal Empire 1526-1658||Later Mughals (1707-1761). Political And Administrative History|
|National Movement, 1914-47 (Including Constitutional Development)||Society And Culture Of Medieval India-(1200-1707)|
|Medieval India: Delhi Sultanate (1290-1526)||History: Its Philosophy, Theory And Methodology|
|Society And Culture Of Medieval India-(1200-1707)||Evolution Of Philosophical And Religious Thought In Ancient India|
Note: The syllabus of MA courses online in History may vary from university to university.
Universities currently accepting applications for online MA History admissions in 2023.
After the Online MA History Career Scope
After taking the Online MA History course, students can find good job opportunities. MPhil and Ph.D. programs in history are the best options for students with an online MA degree. Below are some good jobs that you can get with these courses.
- Heritage manager
- Museum education officer
Be the first to leave a review.