Online BCom Admission 2024: The online bachelor of commerce degree is an undergraduate degree that takes minimum three years to complete. An online B.com course covers topics such as accounting, finance, economics, and business management. Students who complete this course get real-life learning experiences and are provided with the information and abilities required for success in business.
Student who passed 10+2 from recognised board can takes admission in this course through entrance or merit-based it depend on the colleges. Having a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) degree opens up a variety of job options across multiple industries like accountant, financial analyst, auditor etc.
Why Study Online BCom?
- There will be a number of non-syllabus topics that the student will be familiar with.
- Students can save money on transportation.
- Students may learn at their own pace without competing with others.
- Online classes are less expensive than offline classes.
- Students will receive a better understanding of commerce and current events.
Highlights of Online B.Com Course
- Online BCom Whom?: Students who do not want to attend regular classes, can pursue online b.com and able to study at their own pace. Working professionals who are living in a place where lacks of college and are unable to take admission to top colleges can pursue this online B.com course.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Getting a B.Com online might be a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience and develop new skills. As well as learning about business and finance, students improve their communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility: After pursuing Online B.Com, students get learning materials, resources, and video tutorials and can access them from anywhere and study at any time. There is no need to sacrifice schoolwork for other commitments such as work and family.
Bachelor of Commerce degree is a three-year degree that can be earned online in education. BCom is a level course with a high career scope and it is offered by IMTS online mode. The average fee starts from INR 19,500 per year to INR 63,000 per year for Online B.Com courses. According to Online education, there are six semesters in the Online B.Com course.
Fresh graduates are needed by a number of companies. With a B.Com, Students gain a thorough understanding of finance and accounting as well as a lot of information about a general business. The B.com program is open to aspirants who have completed their 10+2 with a commerce stream.
Online B.Com Overview
10+2 from a recognized board
INR 19,500 per year to INR 63,000 per year
INR 3.4 LPA to INR 5.6 LPA
|Top Job Profiles
Income Tax officer, Accountant, Banker Etc.
Online B.Com Admissions in India 2024
Online BCom course avails many specializations such as Economics, Accountancy, Commerce, investment management, etc. The Online B.com Fees are about INR 27,000 to INR 71,500 per year as per the University and students also have to pay a registration fee which is around INR 700 to INR 200.
- Admission to this program is done through the university’s admission portal, visit the university’s official website, complete the b.com online admission form with all the necessary details and upload all required documents carefully.
- After reviewing all the details and submit the form then pay the academic fee, the student receives a notification from the university via email or letter.
- Admission is usually granted after selecting a course and paying the fees. Additionally, students have the option of attending more than one university.
- After Admission, the university will provide all the necessary study material, LMS portal, and further academic process.
- Now, IMTS institute offering online B.com course and interested student can apply through official website @www.imtsinstitute.com and last to apply is 12 January 2024.
Quick Facts on Online B.Com
- The absence of travel time allows students to concentrate more easily, as they don’t have to spend time traveling from one place to another.
- Students can pursue online B.com course at their own pace without having to keep up with their peers because the course is self-paced.
- Regardless of the applicant’s location, applicants can study online for a B.Com at any educational institute.
- Business-related subjects covered in BCom programs include accounting, finance, marketing, management, economics, and business law.
Why study an Online B.Com Course?
An undergraduate degree in commerce is known as a bachelor’s degree or B.com. In India and abroad, bachelor’s degree in commerce graduates can find lucrative employment opportunities.
There are a lot of career opportunities after earning an online B.com degree some of them are given below:
- There are a lot of job opportunities in the financial sector, banks, accounting firms, and other industries. Bachelor of Commerce graduates have various job opportunities as these industries grow.
- It is also possible to pursue higher studies after a Bachelor of Commerce course to upgrade your skills and get a job in a well-paying company. Following a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, students may pursue higher studies such as CMA, CA, CS, MBA, etc.
Online B.Com Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to complete all the required eligibility criteria for admission to the online B.com course. following the criteria mentioned below.
- B.Com online is only available to students with a minimum percentage in any stream and math as a required subject.
- There is usually a qualifying percentage between 45% and 50% for aggregate marks at universities.
- Eligibility for an honors degree depends on your specialization.
- For online B.Com degrees offered by government, semi-government, and private Indian universities, there is no entrance exam.
- Applicants for Online B.Com must have completed the 12th grade at a recognized institution and board.
- In addition to mathematics, statistics, accounting, and economics, the student should have at least a 50% mark in 12th grade.
- The Online B.Com Course has no limit. Due to this, the course is open to working professionals.
Students should read out and check all the important details about university eligibility criteria before applying.
Duration of the Online B.Com program.
The 3-year online B.Com. The program has six 6-month semesters and covers accounting and finance in depth.
Online B.Com Fee Structure
It is possible to save money by enrolling in an online B.com program rather than a traditional one. In some instances, fees are assessed semester-by-semester, while in others, they are assessed annually. This varies from university to university. The annual fees are anticipated to fall somewhere in the region of INR 19,500 to INR 63,000.
Online Admission Form for B.Com
IMTS provides online admission forms on its official website. Interested Candidates can apply for admission form in the Online B.com course at the online portal. Students should fill out all the required details and upload important documents to complete the application, pay the application fee, and apply for the course.
Other Online B.Com Specializations
|Online BCom Accountancy
|Online BCom Banking and Finance
|Online BCom Fintech
|Online BCom Hons
|Online BCom Hons in Accountancy
|Online BCom Taxation
Online BCom Syllabus
Principles Of Management (Swayam Mooc)
|Essentials Of Book Keeping & Accounting
|Income Tax Law
Organization Theory & Practice
Essentials Of Human Resource Management
|Small Business Management
Basics Of Statistics
Corporate Accounting Ii
|Essentials Of Marketing Management
Micro Economics (Swayam Mooc)
|Multivariate Data Analysis
Business Opportunities In Franchising
|Team Building And Group Dynamics
|Cost & Management Accounting
|Financial Reporting & Financial Statement Analysis
Macro Economics (Swayam Mooc)
Note: The syllabus of the Online B.com (Bachelor of Commerce) may vary from university to university.
Online B.Com Scope
Online B.com is one of the most popular degrees in India. Graduates of this course have opportunities in government, private, and public sectors. They can find options in insurance companies, commercial banks, non-banking financial companies, co-operatives, etc. The initial package that this degree offers to a student starts from INR 3.4 LPA and can go up to INR 5.6 LPA.
Online B.Com Job Areas
- Business Operation
- Chartered Management Accounting
- Public Accounting
- Investment Banking
- Budget Analysis
- Corporate Banking
- Business Consulting
- Chief Financial Officer
Jobs After Online BCom
Certified Financial Planner
|Chartered Financial Analyst
Financial Risk Manager
Certified Management Accountant
The academic procedure is ongoing for the Online B.Com 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: Is an online BCom degree valid?
Answer: Yes, an online BCom degree is valid and approved by UGC Deb to be taught in online mode. In India, many universities offer this program.
Question: What is the duration of an Online BCom course?
Answer: The average duration to complete an Online Bachelor of commerce degree is 3 years.
Be the first to leave a review.