Online MBA HR & Marketing Admission 2023: The Online MBA in HR and Marketing is a special combination of marketing knowledge and human resources competence. Its key advantage is producing individuals aware of the fine line between economic conditions and people management. Learners develop into executives who can traverse the complex confluence of HR strategy and advertising goals, not only as administrators. This course covers human resources management fundamentals, which also touches on corporate growth, staff involvement, and talent recruitment. Learners study how to connect HR procedures with advertising goals to ensure that businesses can draw in, keep, and develop personnel and customer connections.
Highlights of online MBA HR & Marketing
- MBA HR & Marketing Whom? The online MBA in HR and Marketing caters to an extensive range of professionals. The requirement for eligibility is a bachelor’s degree and a love of HR and marketing techniques, fostering an inviting learning atmosphere for people with various abilities.
- Increase Your Skill Set: They develop relationships with others while discovering how to lead various teams and create a productive workplace. They hone their marketing abilities concurrently, becoming knowledgeable in managing brands, market analysis, and online advertising.
- Flexibility: The Online MBA in HR and Marketing delivers unmatched flexibility, taking into account the busy lives of workers. Learners may mix their schooling with job and personal obligations thanks to online courses, group projects, and easily available learning materials.
Two-year duration MBA in Human Resource & Marketing Online program provides in-depth knowledge about human resource management and marketing strategies. In this course, students are taught about Business Environment Strategy, Integrated Marketing Communications, Employee Reward Management, Strategic Human Resource Management, Retail Marketing, and Brand Management.
An Online MBA in Human Resources and Marketing is crucial to the success of any business. A postgraduate degree course in this field caters to students who wish to gain a deeper understanding of marketing techniques and HR strategies by acquiring extensive knowledge.
For a student who wants to get admission for the Online MBA in HR & Marketing course, One must fulfill the eligibility requirements. For the mentioned course, students are required to complete the UG degree in a relevant field with at least 50% marks from a UGC-Recognized university.
For the overview details, students need to read out the whole article.
Online MBA HR & Marketing Admission Overview
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration in Human Resource and Marketing|
|Eligibility||Graduated with and Bachelor’s Degree with 50%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹40,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹12,00,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Human Resource Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Product Manager|
Online MBA HR & Marketing Admissions 2023 in India
- A student must complete the commerce background study to be accepted to the online MBA HR & Marketing program. There are very few steps to the admission process in India.
- If students have completed their intermediate studies in a relevant field can enroll in a 2-year online MBA program. Additionally, working professionals can enroll in the program if they seek a manageable schedule between work and study.
- It is possible for students to access the official website of the university through online mode. There is information about the course on the official website, including steps, an LMS, fees, and a syllabus.
- In some cases, the fees charged by a university can differ from that of another. As well as that there is a difference between the scores and the evaluation procedures as well.
Quick Facts on Online MBA HR & Marketing
- HR MBAs can provide HR professionals with various opportunities and expertise in employee relations, compensation, training, and recruitment.
- In this course, applicants will learn new techniques of marketing and marketing strategies, relations between employees and organizations, etc.
- This program provides individuals with in-depth knowledge about their industry or wishes to work in.
- Throughout your career, every position offers different opportunities and challenges, expanding the types of tasks you can perform and the companies you can work with.
Online MBA HR & Marketing Eligibility Criteria
Before applying candidates who wish to join any university for an online MBA HR & Marketing course must read out the eligibility criteria for online master’s degree courses. following the criteria mentioned below,
- For admission to any of the above-mentioned universities, students must complete their graduation degree studies.
- Students must achieve at least 50% marks in their bachelor’s degree to be eligible for the program.
- Merit marks are used since there are no entrance exams for online MBA HR & Marketing admissions.
Online MBA HR & Marketing Fee Structure
The expenditure is minimal for applicants who wish to enroll in online courses through the online mode compared to regular course admissions. In some universities, semester fees are charged, while annual fees are charged in others. The fee range is estimated to be between 40,000 and 1,00,000 rupees.
Other’s Online MBA Specialization
Online MBA HR & Marketing Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Managerial Accounting||Legal Aspects of Business|
|Managerial Economics||Operations Management|
|Statistics for Management||Management Information Systems|
|Management Concepts & Theories||Marketing Management|
|Organizational Behaviour||Human Resource Management|
|Business Environment||Corporate Finance|
|Managerial Communication||Quantitative Methods|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Training and Development||Business Marketing|
|Counselling Skills for Manager||Advertising Management|
|Compensation Management||Consumer Behaviour|
|Management of Industrial Relations||Performance Management|
|Brand Management||Sales Promotion Management|
|Internet Marketing||Cross Cultural and Global Management|
|Service Marketing||Human Resource Development: Strategies and Systems|
Note: Online MBA HR & Marketing syllabus may vary from university to university.
Career Opportunities After Online MBA HR & Marketing Course
A student with an Online MBA in HRM & Marketing degree has plenty of job opportunities. Some top job profiles are mentioned below:
- Customer relationship manager
- Brand manager
- HR Manager
- Executive Recruiter
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Channel Head
- Media Planner
- Tata Consulting
- Tech Mahindra
- IT Companies
Also, the admission procedure is ongoing for the Online MBA HR & Marketing 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.