Online MBA General Management Admission 2023: The online MBA in General Management program aims to provide professional business executives with the ability to oversee various organizational departments. This program teaches Organizational behavior, business ethics, entrepreneurship, and trends in global business. This online MBA in General Management provides knowledge of various management factors. The main topics this online program covers are Marketing, finance, operations, HR, strategic management, etc.
Highlights of online MBA General Management
- MBA General Management Whom? Online MBA in GM welcomes individuals from any field of study. The essential requirements for enrolling in this MBA are a UG degree in any discipline and a love of business management. This online program enables accessibility for people willing to improve their skills in leadership.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Students in this online program acquire a broad range of skills necessary for efficient general management. Such enrolled students can improve their skills in communication, leadership, decision-making, planning, and organizing a plan in the company. These skills of management are essential in any business sector.
- Flexibility: Online MBA in General Management provides extraordinary flexibility because it considers students’ various lives. Due to this flexibility, students or professionals can work and study together.
Online MBA general management (also known as GM) is an MBA course that covers a broad spectrum of topics in management. The essential skills of management are taught in a general MBA course. The course develops critical thinking skills, business management skills, leadership skills, etc.
There are numerous aspects of management that are covered in an MBA in General Management course. Students will build their knowledge of business, finance, accounting, and marketing through this course.
Online MBA General Management Admission Overview
|Course Name||Online Master Of Business Administration General Management|
|Eligibility||Graduated and Bachelor Degree with 55%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹80,000 to ₹2,00,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹15,00,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||IT Manager, Chief Technology, Management Analyst, Financial Manager|
Online MBA General Management Admission 2023
- Admission to the Online MBA General Management course has been started.
- In order to apply for an MBA General program online, you need to follow a few simple steps without the hassle of lengthy procedures.
- It is recommended that students have some knowledge of the field and an interest in it in order to be admitted to the MBA General program.
- Candidates do not have to take entrance exams to be considered for admission, which is based on merit. It varies from university to university how the admissions process works.
- The Online MBA General program is available to those who are interested in pursuing a career in this field.
- Before enrolling, make sure all the details are correct.
Quick Facts on Online MBA General Management
- The MBA General Management program has four highly integrated modules designed to broaden your business perspective, management expertise, and leadership abilities.
- It will teach you how to identify, frame, and solve complex business problems; how to build cross-disciplinary cooperation; and how to drive innovation and organizational change.
- Aimed at strategy, leadership, and the organization, this program equips participants with the tools they need to leverage technological disruption and digital transformation in their organizational success.
- As a personalized program, the General Management Program (GMP) is designed to accelerate your transition into management by blending on-the-job learning with full-time customized learning.
Online MBA General Management Eligibility Criteria
- To be considered for this program, applicants must have completed their graduation studies at a recognized institution.
- In order to qualify for consideration by the scholarship program, students need to have at least a 55% score on the bachelor’s degree exams in order to be considered on the basis of their academic records.
- It is necessary for MBA students to have good communication skills in order to be considered for admission to management specialization courses.
Online MBA General Management Fee Structure
For students who wish to enroll in an online MBA General Management program, fees and costs vary from university to university. Universities assess their fees differently, depending on whether they assess them annually or semester by semester. It is estimated that the program will cost between 80,000 and 2,00,000 thousand rupees.
Online MBA General Management Admissions in India
- You can enroll in the MBA General Management online program on the official university website if you are interested. A number of universities offer MBA programs via online mode of learning in order to attract more students.
- Using the LMS, students will have the option of studying online, participating in course lectures, and attending live sessions. Faculty members will be assigned to students based on their schedules.
Benefits of an Online MBA General Management course
In the rapidly growing world, we need to upskill the methods for the proper growth of a business and handle professional issues successfully. During the Online MBA General course, students learn about the problems faced by different types of businesses and how to solve them. With this ability, you can solve your business issues successfully or work as a professional, or also you can use these skills for your career growth.
Other’s Online MBA Specialization
Online MBA General Management Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Wealth Management and Behavioral Finance||Digital Marketing and Data Analytics|
|Integrated Marketing Communications||Retail Marketing and Brand Management|
|Consumer Behavior||Business Environment and Strategy|
|Employee Reward Management||Quantitative Techniques and Analytics|
|Managerial Effectiveness and Ethics||Operations Management|
|Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management||Accounting and Finance|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Entrepreneurship||Principles of Economics and Markets|
|Marketing Management and Research||Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management|
|Talent Acquisition and Management||Cross-Functional Elective Course|
|Organization Development and Change Management||Open Elective Course|
|Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance||Master Thesis / Project|
Note: Online MBA General Management syllabus may vary from university to university.
Scope of Online MBA General Management
As the industries have grown rapidly in the past few years in India, the demand for management professionals to advance their skills also increased. After successfully completing the online MBA General Management degree course a student has a lot of opportunities to get employed in the management field as an HR manager, operation manager, sales manager, marketing manager, etc. At these posts, a candidate expects to earn approximately INR 3,60,000 to 6,00,000 per annum at the beginning of their career.
Currently, the academic process for the Online MBA General Management 2023 program is ongoing and students can enroll.
Be the first to leave a review.