Online MA Graphic Design Admission 2023: The Online MA in Graphic Design program is an excellent option if you are interested in the field and want to advance your abilities. Students will have a thorough grasp of graphic design ideas and methods through this course. During this program, Students will learn in-depth about many facets of graphic design. Students will explore topics including branding, digital illustration, color theory, and typography. Additionally, Students will investigate the most recent design software and equipment available.
Highlights of Online MA Graphic Design
- Online MA Graphic Design Whom?: Anyone with a love for design is welcome to apply. This program invites people from many backgrounds, whether you’re a fresh graduate hoping to specialize or a working professional trying to improve your design abilities.
- Increase Your Skill Set: You can improve your skillset by pursuing an online MA in graphic design. Your capacity for original thought, problem-solving, and attractive design will improve. As a result, you’ll become a better designer, and new job chances will also arise.
- Flexibility: Another benefit of this program is the flexibility of online learning. You can mix your education with other responsibilities since you learn independently. This course adjusts to your lifestyle, whether you’re a full-time worker or have a hectic schedule.
It is a PG-level course with 2 years to 4 years in the field of design. In this course, students learn design principles, typography, web design, programming, workflow management, and more. Online MA Graphic Design is all about using photography, illustrations, text, symbols, texture, colour, etc. to make a Graphic for the target audience to get attention in some specific motive. Online MA Graphic Design avails specializations such as Design and Management of Technological Projects, Digital Graphic Design, Graphic and Web Design, etc.
After earning a Graphic Design degree, Students can work as an advertising art director, animator, artwork, graphic designer, illustrator, printmaker, etc.
Students who want to read the whole article need to go through the end.
Online MA Graphic Design Overview
Online MA Graphic Design
10+2 from a recognized board
INR 22500 per year to INR 65,000 per year
2.6 LPA to 5.4 LPA
|Top Job Profiles||
Graphic Designer, Freelancer, Visual Designer, Etc.
Online MA Graphic Design Admissions in India 2023
- The Online MA in Graphic Design course fees range from Rs 20,000/- per year to Rs 70,000/- per year. It totally depends on the institutes to institute, so before applying, students need to do the proper research about the course.
- Students interested in the MA Graphic Design program can enroll on the university’s website. There are a number of universities that offer online MA Graphic Design admissions in the form of an online mode of learning.
- Students will be offered online education, live lectures, course study, and online learning through the Learning Management System (LMS). Depending on the subject matter, faculty members will be assigned to each course.
- The online program requires applicants to have completed intermediate studies in a relevant field. The program is open to working professionals who wish to balance their work and study schedules.
Quick Facts on Online MA Graphic Design
- To prepare students for careers in graphic and web design as well-rounded contributors in print, digital, and web environments, this course helps students build a portfolio.
- Gain theoretical and practical knowledge of design history and theory, typography, visual communication, and ideation processes, along with web-specific design.
- Develop your creative voice and establish new connections in the design world by researching issues that engage your passion.
Online MA Graphic Design Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for this program, the applicant needs to have completed his or her graduate studies at a recognized institution in order to be considered for consideration for participation in this program.
- Students who wish to be considered for this scholarship must have achieved at least a 55% mark on their bachelor’s degree exams in order to be considered for the scholarship program.
- Students who wish to take online courses must possess creative skills.
Online MA Graphic Design Fee Structure
Students who want to enroll in an online Master of Arts in Graphic Design program should know that the tuition and fees vary from university to university. Depending on the university, the fee structure may be different. For example, some universities charge their students once a year, while others charge them once a semester. Fees for the project are expected to cost anywhere from INR 22,500 to INR 65,000 per year.
Other Online MA Specializations
|Online MA||Online Ma English|
|Online MA Animation||Online Ma English Literature|
|Online MA Anthropology||Online Ma Gandhian Thoughts|
|Online MA Business Economics||Online Ma Hindi|
|Online Ma Economics||Online Ma History Archaeology|
|Online Ma Education|
Online MA Graphic Design Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
History Of Art And Design
|Media Ethics, Laws, And Education||Typography|
|Interaction Design I||
|Ui/UX Design||Design Studio I|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
Advertising Design And Branding
|Publication Design||Motion Design|
|Programming For Designers||Package Design|
|Research Methodologies||Graduation Project|
Note: The syllabus of the Online Master in Graphic Design of Arts may vary from university to university.
Online MA Graphic Design 2023 applications are currently ongoing
Online Graphic Designer Salary
Students who complete this online graphic design course will be rewarded with a good salary package after the course. There are various companies that eagerly looking for candidates that hold a graphic designer degree. The average salary for a graphic designer is 2 lakh to 3 lakh per year. There are a few jobs listed in the section below.
- Marketing & Advertising Design
- Data Visualization & Infographic Design
- Packaging Design
- Web & User Interface Design
- Print & Publication Design
- Lettering & Type Design
- Graphic illustration
- Brand Identity Design
Online MA in Graphic Design Course Scope
Master of Arts in Graphic Design course is a full-time course that comes with a duration of 2 Years and is usually divided into 4 Semesters. Students who have successfully completed the program either go for jobs or go for further studies. Many jobs are available, such as Graphic Designer, Retail Designer, Brand Designer, and many more. Students get an average salary from Rs 3.6 lakhs to 8.4 lakhs Per year.
Be the first to leave a review.