Online MCom Accountancy Admission 2023: An online M.Com degree with an accounting concentration will provide a thorough grasp of financial concepts and procedures. Students get practical experience essential in the accounting industry by learning how to utilize academic principles in real-world situations. This specialized M.Com program covers topics including reporting on finances, taxes, inspection, and management accountancy as it digs deeply into the complex realm of bookkeeping. Pupils obtain knowledge of legal accounting, worldwide regulations on accounting, and new developments in computerized accounting technology.
Highlights of Online M.Com in Accountancy
- M.Com in Accountancy Whom? An undergraduate degree in business, finance, or another comparable field must enroll in this online M.Com in Accountancy program. The programme is an excellent option for career progression since it allows experts currently employed in accounting or finance professions to develop their abilities and qualifications further.
- Increase your skill set: Along with broadening one’s understanding of accounting concepts, this course helps one pay attention to detail, analyze critically, and solve issues. Learners gain the ability to analyze complicated data related to finances, come to innovative financial conclusions, and correctly convey financial knowledge.
- Flexibility: Exceptional freedom is provided by online M.Com in Accountancy programs, enabling individuals to reconcile their education with obligations to their families, employers, and communities. The online learning approach allows students to get to instructional content whenever it is most convenient for them, encouraging an enjoyable learning environment.
Admission to the Online MCom Accountancy programme has been started students can enroll themselves. Online Master of Commerce in Accountancy is a postgraduate degree programme that is designed for students who are interested in dealing with financial and accounting issues. Students can pursue online MCom courses in accountancy after completion of BCom or equivalent in the relevant stream.
Students will learn about economic theory, financial planning, banking systems, policies, and other concepts related to accounting for the duration of 2-years of this course. In order to facilitate working professionals with the best educational system for a master’s degree in Accounting and Finance, the program is available online and by online learning.
There is a two-year minimum duration for this master’s degree program in accounting. As part of the course, the student will be introduced to economic theory, financial planning, and the understanding of financial policies and banking systems. In order to be eligible for admission to this course, students must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a university authorized by the University Grants Commission.
For the online MCom course detailed readout the whole article.
Online MCom Accountancy Admission Overview
|Course Name||Online Master of Commerce in Accounting|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree and Graduation with a minimum of 50%.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹60,000 to ₹2,00,00|
|Salary||Up to ₹12,50,000 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Accountant, Financial Manager, Tax Consultant, Financial Analyst|
Online MCom Accountancy Admission in India
- Students must complete a commerce background study before enrolling in the MCom Accounting course. Student admissions in India are generally very simple, which explains why the process is so simple for students.
- Students must complete intermediate studies in a relevant field before applying to the online MCom Accounting program. Students must have completed an undergraduate degree in a relevant field prior to registering for the course.
- The course lasts three years. Professionals looking for a manageable schedule of study and work are also welcome to apply. Students can access the official website of the university online through the university’s official website.
- Universities have official websites where you can find information about steps, learning management systems, fees, and syllabuses. The costs of a course vary from one university to another, depending on the type of course you are taking. Further, there is a wide range of evaluation procedures and scores used by different organizations
Quick Facts on Online MCom Accountancy
- A major focus of the course is the objectives of financial planning, economic knowledge and theory, the banking system, and more.
- Customers can obtain many job opportunities throughout their career after successfully completing this course including Investment Analysis, Accountants, etc.
- MCom Accounting graduates are placed in top companies and organizations, such as insurance companies, customs departments, and import-export firms.
Online MCom Accountancy Eligibility
- In order to gain admission to any of the above-mentioned universities, students must complete a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- It is necessary for applicants to achieve a minimum of 50% marks during their graduation in order to be considered for the program and to be considered for admission.
- Merit marks are considered for admission to an online MCom Accounting program since no entrance examination is required.
Online MCom Accountancy Fee Structure
Applicants for MCom Accounting admissions will incur minimal expenses if they enroll via the online mode, compared to those enrolling for regular courses. The fees for some universities are based on the semester, while the fees for others are based on the year. As a rough estimate, the fees for the course are estimated to range between 60,000 and 2,00,000 rupees.
Other’s Online MCom Specializations
- Online Mcom
- Online Mcom Finance
- Online Mcom E-commerce
- Online Mcom Accountancy
- Online Mcom Financial Technology
- Online Mcom International Business
Online MCom Accountancy Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Financial Accounting and Packages||Marketing Management-II|
|Advanced Financial Accounting||Human Resource Management-II|
|Marketing Management-I||Management of Information systems|
|Financial Management-I||Research Methodology|
|Human Resource Management-I||Advanced Cost Accounting|
|Advanced Management Accounting||Corporate Governance|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Perspectives of Management||Direct Taxes|
|Goods & Services Tax- I||Business Laws|
|Financial Reporting||Goods and Services Tax – II|
|International Business||Strategic Financial Management|
|Business Ethics||International Accounting|
Online MCom Accountancy Future Scope
The future scope of the online MCom accounting program is very bright. Students will have both options for their career, either in govt or private sectors. Numerous reputed companies offer various jobs with attractive salary packages in India and abroad, such as Finance, Banking, and Sales, among others. Students can also pursue higher education by selecting certificate courses like CA, CMA, CS, CFA, CPA, etc.
Note: Online MCom Accountancy syllabus may vary from university to university.
Also, the admission procedure is ongoing for the Online MCom Accounting 2023.
Be the first to leave a review.