Online Masters in Communication Admission 2023: The Online Masters in Communication program takes students on a transforming journey into the world of powerful communication and expression. Students study the intricacies of digital communication, social media tactics, and persuasive messages and learn how to express ideas coherently. A thorough grasp of communication theories, public relations, media studies, and digital marketing is provided through this degree. The impact of narrative, media ethics, and crisis communication techniques are among the topics that students study.
Highlights Online Masters in Communication
- Online Masters in Communication Whom? People from various backgrounds are welcome in the online master’s degree in communication. It is perfect for businesspeople who want to learn the art of successful communication and communication professionals looking to further their careers in public relations or marketing.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Students gain proficiency in media relations management, interviewing techniques, and message creation. Additionally, they develop their digital literacy by learning to use digital platforms like social media for strategic communication.
- Flexibility: Students can juggle their academic obligations with their employment and personal commitments due to online lectures, engaging forums, and readily available study resources. Individuals are allowed to develop their communication skills at their own speed in a supportive learning environment.
In the Online Master in Communication course, students understand the Fundamentals of Communication, Visual Communication, Media Studies, etc. Students can enroll on this PG level after graduation through a recognized University or Institute. Students can apply for this Online Master’s In Communication through the online portal of the University or College.
For the full Online Masters in Communication overview readout the whole article is jotted below.
Online Masters in Communication Overview
|Course Name||Online Master of Arts in Communication|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree and Graduation with 50%|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/ Entrance Test|
|Course Fee||₹30,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹9.0 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Television and film Production, Advertising, Marketing Consultant, Web Producer|
Online Masters in Communication Admissions 2023 in India
- There are simple steps for students who want to apply online for the MA in Communication program. Students who want to have a smooth learning experience can study journalism in a flexible mode.
- Online MA Communication program courses are available for students and working professionals from several universities. Since the online intake is very simple, Master’s degree admissions are based on merit scores.
- Online MA Communication program students will receive the proper study material and the learning material provided through online lectures and virtual teacher assistance.
Quick Facts on Online Masters in Communication
- To develop advanced digital communication, persuasion, and marketing skills, one should earn a master’s in strategic communications.
- In many cases, professionals with strong strategic communication skills can select from various career paths based on their skills.
- It is one of the key components of a communication degree that examines the processes by which information is created and shared interpersonally and within an organization.
Online Masters in Communication Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for the Online MA Communication program, you must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- You should have a grade point average of at least 50% when you complete your graduation degree studies.
- Age restrictions do not apply to the Online MA Communication program. The program is open to students who are currently employed in their field.
- Each university’s eligibility requirements should be read and understood by students. A student must choose the best university to be admitted to a qualitative university.
Online Masters in Communication Fee Structure
Before enrolling, students should carefully review the fees and costs associated with the Online MA in Communication program. There is a semester-by-semester admissions process at the university. It is important for students to find out whether fees are assessed annually or semester-by-semester. It is estimated that the fee will range between 30,000 and 1,00,000.
Other’s Online MA Specialization
- Online MA Sanskrit
- Online MA In Sociology
- Online MA Public Policy
- Online MA Tribal Studies
- Online MA Public Administration
Online Masters in Communication Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Basic Photography and Videography||Rural Brand Management|
|Film Studies: Theory and Analysis||Newspaper Design and Magazine Production|
|Integrated Marketing Communications||Advanced Multimedia Reporting|
|Advertising Practice for Print, Digital and Broadcast||Editing for Print Media -II|
|Branding Media and Entertainment||Animation and Web Design|
|Reporting for Print Media||Fundamentals of Digital Advertising|
|Editing for Print Media- I||Search Engine Optimization for Brands|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Critical Approach to Communication Theories||Social Media Metrics and Evaluation|
|Media Laws and Ethics: Issues and Debates||Techniques of Graphic Communication and Visual Design|
|Applied Media Research||Writing, Reporting and Producing Television News|
|Contemporary Issues||Documentary and Short Film Production|
|Environment and Social Issues: Global Media Perspectives||Advanced Photography and Videography|
|Quantitative Data Analysis for Social Science Research||Public Relations and Event Management|
Note: Online Masters in Communication syllabus may vary from university to university.
The Online Masters in Communication 2023 admissions are ongoing.
Online Masters in Communication Scope
Online Masters in Communication provides high career scope in all fields. the average salary students can get Up to ₹9.0 LPA as per their skills and knowledge. There are several jobs which is available for Online Masters in Communication, check the below section.
- Communication consultant
- Postsecondary educator
- Public relations manager
- Public relations specialist
- Sales manager
- Corporate manager
- Fundraising manager
- Human resources manager
- Human resources specialist
Be the first to leave a review.