Online MA in Human Rights Admission 2023: Understanding the core ideas that support social justice and human dignity may be accomplished via an online MA in human rights degree. This program provides a rare chance to explore the complexity of human rights in a convenient online setting. The course will provide students with a thorough understanding of the many facets of human rights. They will delve into subjects including social justice movements, international human rights legislation, and the function of advocacy in advancing human rights.
Highlights of Online MA in Human Rights
- Online MA in Human Rights Whom?: The MA program is intended to suit a broad spectrum of students, regardless of their interest in social justice, legal training, or intense curiosity about human rights concerns. Graduates from a range of disciplines are eligible.
- Increase Your Skill Set: Studying for an online MA in human rights involves more than simply learning; it also involves developing your skill set. Students will learn advocacy, investigation, and critical thinking techniques essential in many fields, including law, politics, and activism.
- Flexibility: This online program’s flexibility is one of its best qualities. It enables you to continue pursuing your enthusiasm for human rights without interfering with your current obligations. The adaptability of online learning guarantees that you may modify your education to meet your schedule, whether you’re a working professional or a busy student.
Using a professional framework, the Human Rights Master of Arts Program provides students with a detailed understanding of human rights law and theory, as well as practical skills for translating this understanding into action. After completing this program, students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of substantive concepts in human rights scholarly and practical fields, conduct methodological research, and engage in practice-oriented work, such as fact-finding, report writing, media outreach, and advocacy.
For a detailed overview, students should readout the whole article.
Online MA in Human Rights Overview
|Course Name||Online Master of Arts in Human Rights|
|Eligibility||Graduation Degree in Art Field.|
|Course Level||Post Graduation|
|Course Fee||₹40,000 to ₹1,00,000|
|Salary||Up to ₹7.0 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||Chief Human Resources Officer, Payroll Officer, Senior Manager, Associate Manager|
Online MA in Human Rights Admissions in India
- There are several universities that have introduced online mode learning for students for the Online MA In Human Rights. Admissions are based on merit scores.
- It is possible to apply for an online MA in Human Rights through previous academic scores, and the university accepts a very simple admission process.
- In the online mode, the academic curriculum is designed in such a way that students can have a flexible educational experience. It is possible for students to manage their work and studies side by side with online studies. There are no entrance tests for courses in the online MA in Human Rights program.
Quick Facts on Online MA in Human Rights
- Graduating from this program will provide graduates with a wide range of opportunities, such as a variety of public relations positions, fundraising opportunities, social science research opportunities, and legal support.
- Depending on the nature of the job, as well as whether it is a temporary position, a permanent position, or a project-based arrangement, remuneration for human rights postgraduates may vary significantly.
- This advanced degree program provides participants with the foundational knowledge, critical perspectives, and practical skills needed to advance human rights around the world.
Online MA in Human Rights Eligibility
- Students must complete a UG degree program in a relevant field to be eligible. The graduation should be in the art field for the course study.
- The Online MA in Human Rights Course has no entrance examination and is evaluated solely on merit.
- There are no age restrictions for course admission, so students of any age can apply. The eligibility criteria for the online mode are also very simple and straightforward.
Online MA in Human Rights Fee Structure
MA in Human Rights fees differ from university to University. This Online course fee is lower than the regular MA courses at Universities. Apart from that, Each institution and University has its fee criteria, So students have to be Updated through the official website. The average fee for an Online MA in Human Rights course is between 40,000/- to 1,00,000 in India.
Other’s Online MA Specialization
- Online MA Sanskrit
- Online MA In Sociology
- Online MA Public Policy
- Online MA Tribal Studies
- Online MA Public Administration
Online MA in Human Rights Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Environment & Human Rights & Duties||Minorities and Human Rights and Duties|
|Weaker Sections and Human Rights in India||Human Rights in the Modern Era|
|Research Methodology||Human Rights and Duties in India|
|Human Rights and Criminal Justice System||International Obligations to Protect Human Rights|
|Civil Society, Social Movements, and Human Rights in India|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Disadvantaged Groups and Human Rights||Regional Human Rights System|
|Research Methodology-II||International Humanitarian and Refugee Laws|
|Human Rights and Criminal Justice System in India||Historical and Philosophical Perspectives on Human Rights|
|Human Rights and Duties of the Aged and Disabled||Science and Technology, and Human Rights and Duties|
Note: Online MA in Human Rights syllabus may vary from university to university.
Applications for the 2023 fresh session of the MA in Human Rights are being accepted online.
Be the first to leave a review.