Online BA Journalism And Mass Communication Admission 2023: With the opportunity to express oneself through words, photos, and multimedia, an online BA in Journalism and Mass Communication program opens doors to the exciting world of media and communication. This curriculum teaches you all there is to know about journalism and mass media. You will investigate the entire spectrum, from news reporting to digital media creation. You’ll examine journalism ethics, discover how to craft gripping narratives, and develop your visual storytelling skills.
Highlights of Online BA Journalism And Mass Communication
- Online BA Journalism And Mass Communication Whom?: This BA program welcomes you with open arms, whether you are a recent high school graduate eager to launch your career, a working professional trying to upgrade your abilities, or someone with a curious mind and a passion for communication.
- Increase Your Skill Set: The course’s substantial skill-set improvement is one of its most notable advantages. You’ll develop your writing, critical thinking, and communication skills. These abilities are highly valued across many industries and are not just useful in journalism.
- Flexibility is another benefit of completing an online BA in Journalism and Mass Communication. You can mix your education with the job or other commitments since you can learn at your own pace. This flexibility makes it convenient for learners from all backgrounds to accomplish their academic and professional goals.
In this course, students learn the different methods of photography, video, and audio recordings to deliver trending information related to democracy, society, crime, entertainment, and so on. After the 12th degree with a 45% score, students can apply for this Online BA JMC course.
Applicants seeking BA journalism online courses in India have a variety of career options and job opportunities. The Bachelor of Arts in Journalism program takes three years to complete. In the BA journalism online program, there are six semesters, two semesters each year
The BA journalism online course gives you a lot of career exposure by allowing you to travel the world to gather information. Online BA journalism courses encourage you to listen to people’s stories and write them down.
For more interesting factors students need to readout the whole article.
Online BA Journalism and Mass Communication Overview
Online BA Journalism And Mass Communication
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance based|
40,000 and 4,25,000 rupees
|Salary||INR 3.5 LPA to INR 6.2 LPA|
|Top Job Profiles||
Social Media Manager, Photojournalist, News Analyst, etc.
Online BA Journalism And Mass Communication Admissions in India 2023
- It is possible for students to earn a BA in Journalism online by visiting the university’s official website. In terms of Human Resources admissions, there are a number of universities that have begun to offer their courses through an online mode of learning.
- A complete course study and online education program will be provided to the students with a detailed learning management system, course lectures, and live sessions as well as the assignment of a faculty member.
- In order to qualify for admission into the online BA in Journalism, students must have had a minimum of two years of middle school education in a subject of interest to the program. The program is also open to working professionals who wish to manage their work and study schedules.
Facts On Online BA Journalism And Mass Communication
- It is possible to explore a wide range of opportunities in BA journalism online programs.
- Taking up this field requires theoretical as well as practical knowledge, which makes it a creative one.
- Online BA journalism courses emphasize practical knowledge since they provide you with a lot of experience in the field.
- Among the things you will be doing in this course will be making the news, anchoring, visualizing, and writing the script.
Why Online BA Journalism And Mass Communication
There is a strong emphasis on building competencies in conceptualization, creativity, design, and strategy as they relate to high-quality media content for television, radio, films, and social media, among other platforms.
Because this degree program develops skills in collecting, interpreting, transmitting, and delivering information to a large audience, careers in non-metro cities and small towns are more reshaped, as regional media and new media formats and businesses grow in popularity.
- Through correspondence modes, students and working professionals can obtain their BA in Journalism and Mass Communication online. Before the advent of online learning, it was impossible to pursue a BA in Journalism and Mass Communication but now it is possible to provide practical experience through live sessions, assignments & projects.
Online BA Journalism And Mass Communication Eligibility Criteria
- For admission to any of the above-mentioned universities, students need to complete their Intermediate studies (10+2).
- According to the basic eligibility criteria, students must score at least 50% in their 12th grade in order to qualify.
- The online BA in Journalism does not have an entrance examination, so merit marks are used instead.
Online BA Journalism And Mass Communication Fee Structure
It is more cost-effective to enroll in the Bachelor of Arts in Journalism program offered online rather than in the traditional classroom setting. Depending on the policies that they have in place, educational institutions have the option of charging tuition either on a per-semester or per-year basis. On the premise of what has been estimated, it is possible to estimate that the total amount of fees involved is somewhere between 40,000 and 4,25,000 rupees. This range was based on what was estimated.
Online BA Journalism And Mass Communication Application Form
The application form is given above and students can fill the form for admission to Online BA Journalism and Mass Communication. Students should fill out the form with all the correct details and must submit it before the last date. All information should be according to the previous year’s educational certificates. Mismatch of information may lead to the form rejection
Some other BA Specializations
- Online BA English
- Online BA English Literature
- Online BA French
- Online BA General
- Online BA Social Science
- Online BA Political Science
- Online Bachelor Of Arts In Tamil
Online BA Journalism And Mass Communication Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Introduction to Mass Communication||Media Laws & Ethics|
|National & International Issues & Affairs||Communication Skills|
|Fundamentals of Print Media||Mass Media Industry & Management|
|Universal Human Values, Ethics, and Life||Mobile Journalism|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Fundamentals of TV Journalism||Fundamentals of Public Relations|
|Development Communication||Media Literacy|
|Fundamentals of Radio Journalism||Fundamentals of Advertising|
|Environmental Science, Waste & Disaster Management||Entrepreneurship|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Print Design & Visualization||Dynamics of Newsroom|
|Creative Advertising||Integrated Marketing Communication|
|Media Research||Cultural Communication|
|Investigation Journalism||Capstone Project|
Note: The syllabus of online BA Journalism And Mass Communication may vary from university to university.
Admissions for the Online BA Journalism And Mass Communication Admission 2023 are ongoing.
Be the first to leave a review.