MBA International Business Admission 2023: The MBA International Business is a master’s degree program. This course will last for a total of two years. There will be four semesters in these two years. MBA IB focuses on building a team of experts who can deal with modern business problems. The MBA IB curriculum covers business law, international finance, supply chain management, business policy, and marketing.
- Full-Form: Master of Business Administration in International Business.
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.
- Course Fees: INR 1.5 Lakh to 8 Lakhs
- Average Salary: INR 02 to 10 lakhs per year
- Top Recruiting: ICICI Bank, IBM, Google, Citi Bank, Wipro, Amazon, HSBC, Axis Bank, Cognizant, etc
- Job Positions: Business Development Manager, Operations Manager, Marketing Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Executive Assistant, etc.
Everyone knows that the world we live in now is a global village. As your business grows in the international market, so does your income. So, every business wants to be part of the global market. In a time of competition, no one wants to go out into the world without knowing enough. So, all businesses and industries need someone who knows everything there is to know about International business. For a good international presence, we need MBA International Business graduates. The best place to get into an MBA in International Business course is at Apeejay Stya University.
MBA International Business Admission Highlights
Master of Business Administratio International Business
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 7 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
Tata Consultancy Services, Reliance, Cognizant, Wipro, ICICI Bank,
Brand Management, Export-Import Management, Logistics Management, International Marketing, Foreign Exchange Management, Compliance Management.
Risk Management Director, Corporate Auditing Director, Real Estate Development Manager, Marketing and Sales Director, Government Affairs Director, Business Development Manager,
MBA International Business Admission 2023
The International Business MBA program at UHD is designed to prepare students for a world that is becoming smaller and smaller. Corporate executives and leaders with a global perspective and considerable international experience have joined us in developing the curriculum and deciding on program subjects. The MBA IB syllabus includes legal aspects of business, international finance, supply chain management, business policy, and marketing.
- MBA International Business Admission Merit-Based: A minimum bachelor’s degree is required in any stream. The marks in the degree must be 50%.
- MBA International Business Admission Entrance-Based: No entrance exams are specified for the course. The aspirants enrolled in the course after passing university-specified entrance exams.
- Distance Education MBA International Business Admission: Various universities like Subharti University, Mangalore University, NIMS, and Osmania University offer admission to this course via the DL technique.
- MBA International Business Admission Fee: This MBA course will cost a fee of INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000. The course fees vary in this range depending on the college.
Eligibility for MBA International Business Admission
- The criterion is one should have passed graduation from a recognized college. A student must have at least 50% in UG exams.
- Admissions in MBA IB are given based on merit and entrance exam. One will get admission after passing entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, and MAT.
- Pre-admission exam-qualified students will pass through a personal interview.
- MIT College of Management and IBM are the top MBA IB colleges.
MBA International Business Admission Course Description
Like all MBA courses, the first year consists of basic management subjects. The latter second year includes elective subjects. These can vary from International Supply Chain Management, Financial Derivatives and Risk Management, International Foreign Language for Business, etc.
The course gives practice through workshops and assignments. An internship is also a part of the MBA degree, whereas classroom lectures are necessary. The course also includes seminars to teach students practically. A final year project defines the scores of the student in the end.
MBA International Business Admission Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Economics & Management Decisions||Domain Specific Courses|
|Quantitative Techniques||Summer Internships|
|Financial Accounting||Domain Tailored Courses|
|Marketing Management||Industry Visits|
|Human Resource Management||Cross-Cultural Management|
|Financial Management||Indian Policies & Trade Policies|
|IT for Managers||International Business Negotiation|
|Research Methodology||E-business & E-commerce|
|Application Statistics||Merges & Corporate Regulation|
MBA International Business Admission Career Prospects
Growing global businesses need experts to maintain their business. With their growth, the evolution of all countries is also connected. Thus, countries promote their growth by hiring experts in this field. They are in high demand globally. They are also given stable incomes and lifestyles.
The departments in which these experts are required are various. They include shipping, tourism, courier companies, private firms, banks, and government units. They are also required for the management of a company’s foreign branches.
Thus, once hired by a company, they can work abroad for their company. Financial, traveling, security, and travel institutions always require these experts. The salary varies from experienced to beginner. The initial salary can range from INR 02 Lakh to 10 Lakhs/annum(LPA). It can increase with promotions and as the person gains experience.
- Jobs: After completing an MBA International Business one can apply to ICICI Bank, IBM, Google, Citi Bank, Wipro, Amazon, HSBC, Axis Bank, Cognizant, and HDFC Bank. Some job profiles are business analyst, key accounts manager, sales director, auditing director, business manager, chief executive officer, risk manager, real estate manager, national manager, etc.
- Salary: The average salary for MBA in International Business degree holders is INR 02 to 10 lakhs per year. This amount of payment depends on the experience.
MBA International Business Admission Top University & Fee
|Manav Rachna University||3 years||84165|
|Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth||3 years||26550|
|Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences||3 years||26575|
|Maharana Pratap Horticultural University||3 years||26600|
|Amity University||3 years||83920|
|Ansal University||3 years||83675|
|Apeejay Stya University||3 years||84655|
|Ashoka University||3 years||85145|
|Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya||3 years||83920|
|Baba Mast Nath University||3 years||83675|
|Maharishi Balmiki Sanskrit University||3 years||26625|
|Maharana Pratap Horticultural University||3 years||26600|