PhD Data Science 2023-24: PhD Data Science is a three-year data science doctoral degree program. This course introduces students to mathematics, statistics, and computer science. A master’s degree was necessary for entrance to this program (from any recognized board). The admissions process is determined by the university’s choice. This program’s admission is based on merit or a competitive admission exam.
The cost of a course varies based on the university. Statistical theory, probability theory, stochastic processes, asymptotic, information theory, machine learning, data analysis, statistical computing, and graphing methods are among the subjects covered in this course. The starting compensation ranges between INR 3 and 10 LPA, based on experience and talent.
- PhD Data Science admission Program has ended, Applicants can apply before 7 March 2023. at Manipur University and the last date for online submission was 7 March 2023.
Ph.D. Data Science Highlights
|Course Name||Ph.D. Data Science|
|Admission Process||Both Merit and Entrance Based|
|Full-Form of PhD DS||Doctor of Philosophy in Data Science|
PhD Data Science Admission 2023-24
Admission for Ph.D. data science has been announced in multiple universities. Interested candidates can apply on basis of entrance exam scores by matching other eligibility criteria.
Some universities that PhD programs in various specializations are IGNOU, DTU, Kerala Agriculture University, LNCT University, Assam Down Town University, Avinash Lingam University, and more.
PhD in Data Science admissions are granted through conducting entrance exams and personal interviews. The admission is given on the score he/she secured in the written exam.
Ph.D. Data Science Admission Eligibility
For the PhD. Data Science admissions students require to complete their master’s degree study and also should pass the entrance test that is set up by the university.
Applied Human Anatomy and Physiology, Introduction to Anesthesia, Metabolic Response to Stress and Trauma, Pharmacology of Anesthesia, Biochemistry, Post Anesthesia Care Rooms, and Defensive Anesthesia are a few of the topics covered within the program.
- The aspirant who has a master’s degree in data science and passed with min 50-55% is eligible to apply for admission of PhD in the Data Science program.
- Each institute held its entrance exams. Some popular entry tests are CPNET and HPU B.Sc. Nursing entrance test.
- There is no distance learning policy for this program.
PhD Data Science Admission Fее Structure
The average course fee charged for PhD in Data Science ranges from INR 50K to 02 Lakh per annum.
PhD Data Science Admission Entrance Exams
Each university conducts its own entrance exam for the admissions of PhD in Data Science. Some of the popular tests are given below;
- Combined Paramedical & Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET)
- HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test
- HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test
- Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing & GNM
PhD Data Science Salary Offered
The doctors of data science offered a minimum salary of about 03 lakh to max 10 LPA.
PhD Data Science Admission Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: PhD Data Science is a full-time course.
- Part-Time/Online: The course is not offered in part-time mode.
PhD Data Science Admission: Christ University
- Christ University offers a Ph.D Data Science course at the fee range of Rs. 30,000 per year. Students need to pay Rs. 5,000 registration fee at the admission registration.
- A master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks must be required to get admission to the Ph.D. Data Science course.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET/CSIR-NET/SLET/GATE/Teacher fellowship test (KSET/SET) or have passed MPhill shall be exempted from the Ph.D entrance examination.