MSW Urban & Rural Community Development Admission 2023-24: MSW in Urban & Rural Community Development is a full-time PG course. The total duration for the completion of this course is 02 years. The course is aimed at the development of community living standards in both urban and rural areas of the country. The successful candidates of this course will be offered jobs in areas such as; NGOs, Social work organizations, town and city planning departments, educational institutes, etc.
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: Graduate Degree with 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Entrance Exams: ICET, PGCET, and KRUCET are some entrance exams.
- Top Colleges: YCSSW Satara and SSC Pune are the top-ranked institutes for this course.
- Average Fee: Rs 50,000 to Rs 75,000 per year
- Salary Offered: INR 3 to INR 6 per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Companies: City Planning Units, NGOs, Educational Institutes, Community Welfare Organizations, and Human Right Organizations.
- Top Job Profiles: Urban Development Manager, Community Manager, Social Mobilizer, Project Manager, Social Worker.
What is MSW Urban & Rural Community Development 2023-24?
The course educates the students on how to enhance the communities and their living standards. The course contains subjects such as; economic development, educational development, city, and regional planning, etc.
MSW Urban & Rural Community Development Admission 2023-24 Headline
|Course Name||MSW Urban & Rural Community Development|
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based + Written Test|
|Eligibility||A bachelor’s degree in the relevant field/ stream|
|Course Fee||Rs 50,000 to Rs 75,000|
|Average Salary||INR 3 to INR 6 LPA|
Disaster Management Coordinator, Gender Specialist, Youth Development Coordinator, Livelihood Development Officer, Advocacy Officer, Research Assistant, Social Worker, etc
MSW Urban & Rural Community Development Admission 2023-24
The admissions to MSW URCD are given through merit secured in the entrance exam conducted by universities. The qualified aspirants will be called for interviews and these interviews are also considered for the admission process.
- Admission seekers of MSW URCD must have a graduation degree in Social work or a related stream with at least 50% marks score graduation age.
- BSW and BSc Social Work degree holders are eligible for the MSW URCD course.
- Admissions to this MSW course are entrance exam-based.
- AMU MSWAT and CUMSWEE are famous entrance exams for MSW URCD admissions.
- The average fee deducts from this MSW course students is b/w Rs 50,000 to Rs 75,000 per year.
About the MSW Urban & Rural Community Development Course
MSW in Urban & Rural Community Development is a PG course that is offered for 2 years. The course is designed to improve community living conditions in India’s urban and rural areas.
Urban development encompasses both the creation of new green space and the revitalization of existing urban areas. Rural development is a means of enhancing people’s quality of life and economic health in rural areas.
MSW Urban & Rural Community Development syllabus contains India Society Analysis, Planning, and Development, Human Behaviour, Social Policy, Rural Development Techniques, Child Rights, Urban Studies, etc. Admissions to MSW URCD are offered on an annual basis.
Eligibility For MSW Urban & Rural Community Development Admission
The candidate who has completed a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate can apply for admission to MSW Urban & Rural Community Development.
Entrance Exams of MSW Urban & Rural Community Development Admission
Each university conducts its own entrance exam for admission to MSW Urban & Rural Community Development.
- Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
- Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
- KRUCET – Krishna University
- KUPGCET – Kakatiya University
MSW Urban & Rural Community Development Admission Fее Structure
The course of MSW Urban & Rural Community Development fees are charged INR 50K to 75K per year.
Career Prospects for MSW Urban & Rural Community Development Admission
- Employment Sectors: NGOs, Educational Institutes, City Planning Units, Community Welfare Organizations, Human Right Organizations, and other related public/private sectors.
- Job Profiles: Urban Development Manager, Community Manager, Social Mobilizer, Project Manager, Social Worker, Teacher, Professor, Research Associate, etc.
- The average salary offered to community managers is ranging from INR 3 to INR 6 per annum(LPA).
The starting salary ranges from INR 3 to INR 6 per annum(LPA).
Types of Cоurѕе
MSW URCD is a full-time course.
It is not provided in part-time mode.