M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Admission 2023-24: M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry program is a two-year postgraduate level master’s degree program. This course is based on the semester-wise exam. This course is designed to teach students about medicines, diseases, and effective drugs. Students learn about designing and developing chemical drugs for the pharmaceutical industry.
Such grads can be hired as professors, scientists, Quality Control, Patent analysts, Scientific Data entry specialist, etc.
- Full-Form: Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: Graduation or BSc with a Minimum 50% score at the graduation level
- Entrance Exams: IBAB, JEST, NEST, and JAM is some entrance exams.
- Top Colleges: Delhi Technological University and Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha Vishwavidyalaya are some universities.
- Average Fee: INR 20K to 02 Lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 03 to 05 lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Areas: Pharmaceutical Companies, Colleges/universities, Agrochemical Companies, Universities, Research Organizations, Perfume Industries, Plastics, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Scientist/Research Officer, Research Executive, Research Executive, Professor, Quality Control & Quality Assurance Analyst, Scientific Data Entry Specialist, etc.
It is engaged in the design, chemical synthesis, and production of medicinal products for the market M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry is beneficial to people with organizational qualities, such as empathizing with customers, the general population, and other practitioners.
M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Admission Overview
|Course Name||MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|Full-Form of MSc PC||Masters of Science in Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ Based on the performance in the entrance test|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 03 to 05 lakhs per annum(LPA)|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 20K to 02 Lakhs|
|Eligibility||Completed BSc with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university|
M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Admission 2023-24
M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry is a two-year program in medical sciences. It is available at the PG level. It is concerned with the collision of chemistry, particularly synthetic organic chemistry, pharmacology, and other biological specialties.
The admission of MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry is based on marks secured in the entrance exam conducted by the relevant institutions in which aspirants apply for enrollment. Admission to this program is based on the merit of the graduation program. The MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry course contains biology, chemistry, physics, and other medical sciences, etc. The course is specially designed for the manufacturing and research of drugs. Admission is advertised at these top-ranked institutes; CPU Kota and BV Tonk, etc.
M.Sc Pharmaceutical industry admission syllabus contains Pharmacognosy, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, General Pharmacology, Organic Synthesis, Drug Action, Pharma Technology, etc.
Eligibility for M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Admission
- Aspirants for the M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry program must have completed their college studies in a similar field.
- Graduates with BSc in Chemistry, B.Pharm, BSc, BBA, BA, and other related degrees qualify for this master’s program.
- To fill out the M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry application form minimum of 50% in UG is required.
- Students are only accepted into this M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry program once a year.
- CPUCET and BVCET are admissions exams for M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Students with a BSc in Chemistry minimum of 50-60% marks percentage are eligible to apply for admission to MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Fее Structure of M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Admission
- The tuition fee charged for the MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry program is b/w INR 20K to 02 Lakhs.
The initial salary offered to Pharmaceutical professionals is ranging from INR 03 to 05 lakhs per annum(LPA). Employment Sectors for M.Sc PC are Biotechnical Companies, Medical Stores, Healthcare Institutes, Hospitals, Educational Institutes, etc.
Patent Analytics, QC Analyst
, Professor, Lecturer, Scientist, QA Analyst, etc.
Types of Cоurѕеs
- Full Time: Masters in Pharmaceutical Chemistry is a full-time 04-semester regular course.
- Part-Time/Online: Online education is also provided for the MSc Pharmaceutical course.
Entrance Exams for M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Admission
The most popular entrance exams are;
- GIPE B.Sc Entrance Exam
- IBAB Entrance Test (M.Sc)
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) for PhD
- National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) for Integrated M.Sc
M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Admission Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Advanced Organic Chemistry||Phyto-chemistry Lab|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry I||Communicative English II (Common to MSc., M.C.A.)|
|Chemical & Instrumental Methods of Drug Analysis||Process Chemistry in Pharmaceutical Industry|
|Organic Synthesis Lab||Medicinal Chemistry|
|Medicinal Chemistry Lab||Analytical Techniques in Chemistry|
|Communicative English I (common to MSc., M.C.A.)||Computer Application/Basics (Common to Organic Chemistry)|
|Advanced Chromatographic Techniques||Computer Application/Basics Lab|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry II||Chemical Methods of Drug Analysis Lab|
|Bio-Organic Chemistry (common to organic chemistry)||Pharmaceutical Quality Control and Quality Assurance|
|Phyto-chemistry (Common to Organic Chemistry)||Enzyme Technology|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry Lab||Project Work|