M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry Admission 2023-24: MSc in Inorganic Chemistry is a full-time course in the PG category. The duration of an MSc Inorganic Chemistry is 02 years postgraduate course. It consists of 04 semesters. The study of synthesis, structure, reactions, and properties of the elements and compounds. This subject is taught to those students who are introduced to organic chemistry. The course covers the topic of medical science, catalysis, coatings, fuel, and medicine.
- Full-Form: Master of Science in Inorganic Chemistry
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: Minimum 50% score at graduation level
- Entrance Exams: IBAB, JEST, NEST, and JAM is some entrance exams.
- Top Colleges: Annasaheb Magar College, and Bangalore University, are the top institutes to pursue this course.
- Average Fee: INR 10K to 2.5 lakhs per year
- Salary Offered: INR 02 to 03 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Volvo Eicher, Honda Cars India, TCS, Blue Star Ltd, Rivigo, Apollo Munich, ITC India, etc.
- Top Recruiting Areas: Metallurgy Firms, Hospitals, Educational Institutes, Battery Manufacturing firms, Research Labs, Medical Research Centres, Medical Labs, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Junior Scientist, Assistant Professor, Content Developer, Process Engineer, Site Engineer, Researcher, etc.
M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry Admission Highlights
|Course Name||M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry|
|Exam mode||Semester system|
|Course Fee||INR 10K to 2.5 lakhs per year|
|Eligibility||Minimum 50% score at graduation level|
|Admission Process||entry exam, and On basis of merit|
|Examination Entrance Text||JNTU, IIT|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 02 to 03 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry Admission 2023-24
- It’s a field of chemistry that studies inorganic compounds’ behavior and structure, and these compounds are different organometallic compounds, minerals, and metals. Students also learn the various properties of such compounds.
- This branch is related to the study of all compounds other than those which are carbon-based. We can have a sound knowledge of all the natural elements found in the universe and their bonding through this course.
- There are subjects taught in this program: Quantum Chemistry, Photochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Nuclear Chemistry, and Novel Reagents for Organic Synthesis, etc.
Eligibility for M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry Admission
- The minimum required score is 50% in BSc Inorganic Chemistry or another related subject. There is a relaxation in required marks for the reversed category candidates.
- Admissions offered to students are based on the score obtained in entrance exams as well as previous qualifications.
Fee Structure of M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry Admission
The fee routine is different for every college in India, depending upon their students and materials, but the base remains the same.
The course fee per annum is kept as a semester-wise system. For the area of M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry, it remains to be INR 10K to 2.5 lakhs per year.
Entry Tests of M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry Admission
There are many entry exams ready for those who want to take admission in this area, some of the common ones are:
- Joint Admission Test (JAM)
- GIPE M.Sc. Entrance Test
- GIPE B.Sc Entrance Exam
- IBAB Entrance Test (M.Sc)
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) for PhD
- National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) for Integrated M.Sc
M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry Admission Process 2023
Those applicants who have cleared their B.Sc. in any Science subject are eligible for admission to this course. As every university has its eligibility criteria, one can access this course if one meets their expectations.
The admission process depends on the criteria of every institute. The applicant must have to appear in the entrance exam of the institute. After clearing the entrance exam, the selection will base on the merit list. It will display after adding the entrance marks and bachelor marks of the applicant.
What is all about M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry?
Master of Science in organic chemistry is a two-year post-degree academic course in India. After learning inorganic chemistry the student will have deep knowledge about the synthesis and behavior of inorganic and organic compounds.
Whу Chооѕе M.Sc in Inorganic Chemistry?
The study and knowledge are in high demand for this domain. There is a bright future for students in the below-given sectors:
- Chemical industry
- Material sciences
- Coating and medicine
- Fuel and agriculture
The Inorganic Chemistry experts’ average salary package is INR 02 to 03 Lakhs per annum(LPA). Some of the related working sectors are Battery Manufacturing Firms, Metallurgy Firms, Research Labs, and other related firms.
Popular jobs for eligible candidates are Process Engineer, Content Developer, Junior Scientist, Site Engineer, Assistant Professor, etc.
M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry Admission Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry||Analytical Instrumentation Structure and Bonding|
|Coordination and Nuclear Chemistry||Biological Chemistry|
|Stereochemistry and Organic Reaction Mechanism||Photochemistry|
|Thermodynamics and Chemical Kinetics||Organometallic Chemistry|
|Physical Chemistry||Transition Metal Chemistry|
|Quantum Chemistry and Group Theory||Novel Reagents for Organic Synthesis|
|Elective Subject||Research Report and Viva-Voce|
Prераrаtіоn Tірѕ for M.Sc Inorganic Chemistry Admission
Those students who want to study inorganic chemistry as their M.Sc must know about their preparation for it. Simply the students can follow this for the best result in the study.
- Syllabus Pattern: The student must know which syllabus the institute gives is more helpful on which they must focus.
- Plan Outline. If the student has an outline in their hand, they can quickly figure out their study routine accordingly. The students must have to figure out the time in which they can study more efficiently.
- Basics Knowledge: the main focus of the student must have to be on basic info about inorganic chemistry. The students should first have a strong backdrop and interest in this subject to score well.