M.Sc IT Admission 2023-24: M.Sc Information Technology program is a 02-year postgraduate level master’s degree program. MSc IT is based on the semester-wise exam. It seeks to impart both theoretical and practical expertise on subjects including computer systems, analytics, data mining, software development, etc. The research component of this degree is heavily weighted toward data and information. MSc IT course provides classes in database technology and real-time structure. Students of MSc IT can work in different fields like healthcare, business, and government.
- Full-Form: Master of Science in Information Technology
- Selection Process: Entrance Exam/Merit
- Eligibility: Minimum 50% score at graduation level
- Entrance Exams: DUET, JET, BITSAT, and TANCET are some entrance exams.
- Top Colleges: Kamdhenu University is the best for admission to M.Sc Information Technology courses.
- Average Fee: INR 25,000 to 02 lakhs
- Salary Offered: INR 03 Lakh to 06 Lakhs per annum(LPA)
- Top Recruiting Companies: TCS, IBM, Infosys, Concentrix, HCL, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Accenture, Cognizant, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Software Developer, Web developer, Web designer, IT analyst, Maintenance Engineer, Application programmer, etc.
Overview of M.Sc Information Technology
|Course Name||M.Sc Information Technology|
|Eligibility||Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university|
|Admission Process||Merit-based or Entrance-Based|
|Full-Form of MSC IT||Master of Science in Information Technology|
|Course Fee||INR 25,000 to 02 lakhs|
|Average Salary||INR 03 Lakh to 06 Lakhs per annum(LPA)|
M.Sc IT Admission 2023-24
M.Sc IT is a postgraduate program of two years that focuses on Information Technology. Many universities and colleges offer admission to M.Sc Information Technology courses.
Eligibility Criteria of M.Sc IT Course
To be eligible for M.Sc IT admission, Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
For M.Sc IT, the average tuition fee may vary in the range, such as from INR 25,000 to 02 lakhs.
Experts in the Information Technology field are paid highly, but at the start, you will get INR 03 Lakh to 06 Lakhs per annum(LPA). As they gain experience and their skills are more developed while working.
Syllabus of M.Sc Information Technology Admission
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Fundamentals of IT & Programming||Operating System|
|Data & File Structures||Database Management System (DBMS)|
|Object-Oriented Programming||Analysis and Design of Algorithms|
|Software Engineering||Data Communication and Networking|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Web Technologies||Cyber Security|
|Data warehousing and Data mining (Elective)||Software Architecture (Elective)|
|Network Security (Elective)||Managing Big Data (Elective)|
|Open Source System (Elective)||Project|