MPhil Hindi Admission 2023-24: The Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) in Hindi is a 01-year program for those who want to Focus on Hindi studies. A Master of Philosophy degree is an excellent method to get started on your Ph.D. studies. After finishing the course, Hindi is a great subject for starting a successful career.
Among other things, students can study poetry, fiction, theatre, literary criticism, and literary history. Throughout their academic careers, students develop critical learning qualities.
- Name of Course: Master of Philosophy
- Eligibility Criteria: A Master’s degree or its equivalent professional degree with at least 50-55% marks is required to make a candidate eligible for M.Phil admission.
- Duration: The duration of the M.Phil program is 1 to 2 years or 2 to 4 semesters.
- Entrance Exams: CENTAC, NET, SLET, GATE, GPAT, BET, SET, NET with JRF.
MPhil Hindi Highlights
|Course Name||MPhil Hindi|
|Full-Form of Mphil Hindi||Master of Philosophy in Hindi|
|Course fee||INR 15,000-1.5 Lakhs|
|Average Salary||INR 05 – 09 lakh|
|Eligibility||Master in Hindi with 50-55%|
MPhil Hindi Admission 2023-24
The MPhil Hindi program offers subjects in Hindi that require advanced expertise. The purpose of this course is to help the Hindi language grow. Following completion of this course, the candidate will be qualified to work as a professor, journalist, writer, or editor, among other jobs. Students will learn about Hindi literature and language in this course.
MPhil Hindi Admission Eligibility
Applicants for M.Phil. Hindi Courses must complete their Master’s Degrees. In some universities, entrance tests are conducted and students must clear them before they can be admitted.
- The MA /M.Sc. in Hindi passed candidates are eligible to apply for admission to M Phil in the Hindi course. The marks aggregate of the master’ required for admission is at least 50-55%.
- Commonly this course is provided on a full-time/regular basis. Some universities have a chance to provide distance education.
MPhil Hindi Admission Fее Structure
The tuition fees charged for M Phil in the Hindi course is starting from INR 15K to 1.5 lakhs per year.
MPhil Hindi Admission Process
Mostly the admission process for MPhil in the Hindi course is based on the percentage secured in various merit- cum entrance exams. The successful aspirants called for interviews and discussions.
MPhil Hindi Admission Entrance Exams
The most popular aptitude exams conducted for MPhil in Hindi courses are given below;
- Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC)
- CEE AMPAI UG Exam
- COMEDK UGET
- English And Foreign Languages University (EFLU)
The annual Salary for Hindi professionals is ranging from INR 05 – 09 lakh.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full Time: MPhil in Hindi course is a full-time master’s course.
- Part-Time/Online: Some instate provide this course in distance education mode.
MPhil Hindi Syllabus
Various Universities and Colleges prescribed the Syllabus of the MPhil Hindi Course. This course discusses Hindi subjects like Drama, Poetry, Literary Criticism, Fiction, and Literary History.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
Suggested University For MPhil Hindi Course in India
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Nehru Gram Bharati Admission||Uttar Pradesh||Deemed University|
|Noida International University Admission||Uttar Pradesh||Private University|
|Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University Admission||Uttar Pradesh||Central University|
|Rama University Admission||Uttar Pradesh||Private University|
|Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University Admission||Uttar Pradesh||Central University|
Scope of M.Phill in Hindi
A candidate with this degree can get a large number of career opportunities at high salary packages. Such job profiles and recruiters detail that higher M.Phill Hindi degree holders is mentioned below:
- Media Agencies
- Writing Field
- Language Department
- Tourism Department
- Content Writer
- News Writer