MBA Supply Chain Management Admission 2023: MBA Supply Chain Management is a two-year Postgraduation-level degree program consisting of 04 semesters. This course is for students who are looking for skills in inventory management, demand, and supply of goods. This course aims to teach the practical skills of supply chain management. This management course demand increasing day by day because of many opportunities in this field.
- Full-Form: Master of Business Administration in Supply Chain Management
- Selection Process: Merit or Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.
- Average fee: INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
- Salary Offered: INR 8-12 Lakhs per Annum
- Top Recruiting Companies: McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group, Bain and Company, KEPLER, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Operations Analyst, Head of Operations, Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Consultant, etc.
- Scope: MPhil or Ph.D. courses
The aspirants who have an interest in logistics and business unit back-end operation, then this course is the best choice for them.
MBA Supply Chain Management Highlights
MBA Supply Chain Management
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 8LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
Diam Technosoft., E Virtual Services, Maxima Consulting, Saurashtra Solutions, Atheva Services.
Enterprise Resource Planning, Global Trade, Inventory Management, Retail, Sales & Operations Planning, Sourcing & Procurement.Supply Chain Optimization.
Transportation Director, Supply Chain Sales, Supply Chain Consultant, Procurement Analyst/Purchasing Manager, Warehousing Manager.
MBA Supply Chain Management Admission 2023
MBA supply chain management admission process is mostly completed by considering the score of the candidate in the Entrance exam. The marks of Bachelor’s and performance in personal interviews have also been considered for enrollment in a few institutes in India. Mostly all management colleges in India are advertising MBA Supply Chain Management admission every year. The nominees for MBA supply chain management will be able to learn the flow of goods and services and all the techniques that change raw materials to the final product.
MBA Supply Chain Management refers to the system of all organizations, individuals, technology, and activities involved in the sale and manufacture of a product. The MBA Supply Chain Management course contains information on all processes from the manufacturing of a product to its final delivery.
Managerial Economics, Marketing Management, Purchasing, and Selling Management, Technology Management, and Business Laws are the most focused subjects of MBA SCM’s syllabus.
Inventory control units, VD Units, Colleges, Ware Houses, Distribution Units, Transportation companies, etc., are popular employment areas for MBA Supply Chain Management professionals.
Eligibility for MBA Supply Chain Management Admission
- Candidates willing to MBA Supply Chain Management program admissions must have a UG degree in the relevant stream.
- BBA/BA in Supply Chain or Logistics degree holder is eligible for this PG course.
- Minimum 50%-60% marks score in graduation is the program’s essential requirement.
- MBA Supply Chain Management admissions are merit/entrance exam-based.
- Approx. the total fee charged for the MBA Supply chain management program is INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000.
Entrance Exams of MBA Supply Chain Management Admission
Multiple exams are conducted for admission to this course;
- Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)
- BAMU PG CET
- CDAC Common Admission Test (CAT)
Fее Structure of MBA Supply Chain Management Admission
- Total Average Tuition fees for this course range from INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000.
- The starting salary of supply chain managers is ranging from INR 08- 12 lakh annually.
MBA Supply Chain Management Admission Career Prospects
- Job positions assigned to these experts are supply chain manager, logistics manager, professor, catering manager, Procurement Manager, Purchasing Manager, etc. A Supply Chain Manager can earn INR 3 to 20 Lac annually.
- Top recruiting organizations for the successful professionals of this course are McKinsey, Bain & Company, Cadila Pharmaceuticals, KEPLER, etc.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full-Time: MBA supply chain management is full-time.
- Part-Time/Online: Also offered in online/DL mode.