MBA Rural Management Admission 2023: MBA Rural Management is a 2-year postgraduate degree program in the management discipline. This course studies the lessons of planning, organization, and application of management in the rural sector. This course helps students to helps students boost their career and give them better job opportunities. This program is built to handle complex problems, planning, and managing rural areas.
- Full-Form: Master of Business Administration in Rural Management
- Selection Process: Merit or Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.
- Average Fee: INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
- Salary Offered: INR 3 to 12 lakhs per annum
- Top Recruiting Organizations: Amul, Godrej Industrial Limited, Nestle India Pvt. Ltd, Britannia Industries Ltd, ITC Limited, Parle Products Pvt. etc.
- Top Recruiting Areas: Insurance Companies, Academic Institutions, Tata Teleservices, Finance Institutions, ICICI Bank, and many more.
- Top Job Profiles: Rural Development Officer, Rural Executives, Rural Manager, Sales/Business Development Manager, among others.
MBA Rural Management focuses on the development of rural regions with proper administration. The MBA Rural Management syllabus contains the study of Management Essentials, HR Management, Rural Society, Managerial Accounting, E-commerce, Sustainable Agriculture Management, Business Laws, etc.
MBA Rural Management Admission Highlights
MBA Rural Management Admission Highlights
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 9 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
Nandi Foundation, Amul, Pradhan, ICICI Bank, Parle more.
Rural Development Officer.,Rural Manager., Business Development Manager., Research Consultant., Purchase Development Manager., Rural Executive.
Manager, Area Manager, Market Development, Deputy Manager ,Marketing Manager, Support Consultant.
MBA Rural Management Admission 2023
Simply the admission process for MBA Rural Management is based on the percentage secured in Entrance exams. These exam tests comprise MCQ’s type of question. Few institutes in India also offer this course based on the aggregate of the UG program and personal interviews. MBA Rural Management is basically about aspects like; Urban and Rural communities of the Country. The applicants of this course will study the management and planning of Rural and Urban areas. MBA Rural Management admission is offered every year at multiple institutes across India. KIIT University, UL Lucknow, and MGCGV Santa are the most prominent institutions for MBA Rural Management admission.
Insurance companies, Academic Institutes, Consultancy Firms, Banks, Rural Financing, and Agriculture Financing, are top employment sectors for MBA Rural Management professionals.
Averagely a Rural Development Manager can earn an annual salary between INR 3 Lakh to 12 Lakh per year.
Ph.D. and M.Phil in Rural Development are higher studies after getting a degree in MBA Rural Management.
Eligibility for MBA Rural Management Admission
- Aspirants of MBA RM must have a graduation degree in any stream.
- A BBA or BA in Rural Management with a minimum of 50% marks score is preferable for this program’s admissions.
- MBA Rural Management course admissions are entrance exam or merit-based.
- XAT is a well-known entrance exam for this course’s admissions.
- The course’s tuition fee is charged between INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000.
Entrance Exams for MBA Rural Management Admission
These are the top entrance exams conducted for admission to this course;
- BAMU PG CET
- CDAC Common Admission Test (CAT)
- CEE AMPAI Masters (PG) Exam
- Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET)
Fее Structure of MBA Rural Management Admission
- The tuition fee charged for MBA in Rural Management is about INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000.
- MBA Rural Management professional offered an initial salary of about INR 3LPA to 12LPA.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full-Time: This course can be studied full-time.
- Part-Time/Online: Few institutes offer to teach this in DL mode.
MBA Rural Management Admission Career Prospects
- Job types offered to MBA RM experts are BD Manager, Sales Manager, Rural Development officer, NSD Manager, Senior program officer, Consultant, Rural manager, Research officer, etc.
- The postgraduates of MBA Rural Management are hired in various fields. It deals with controlling, planning, directing, and organizing rural areas, agriculture businesses, and allied fields.