MBA Real Estate Admission 2023: MBA Real Estate is a 02 year post-graduation program in the management stream. It aims to provide experts in the field of real estate. The course focuses on training in real estate markets and the development of the real estate. Real estate has a good scope in India, and the successful professionals of this course can get employment in the country’s top real estate agencies such as Omaxe and DLF, etc.
- Full-Form: Master of Business Administration in Real Estate
- Duration: 2-year course divided into 4 semesters.
- Selection Process: Merit or Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.
- Average Course Fee: INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
- Salary Offered: 03 lac to 05 lakhs per annum
- Top Colleges: GGSIU, Ansal University, RNB Global University, etc
A real estate referred to property that consists of building and land on it. This property may contain natural resources like water, crops, minerals, etc. MBA Real Estate course trains individuals about different planning and administrative techniques utilized in the estate business.
MBA Real Estate Admission Highlights
MBA Real Estate Admission Highlights
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 8 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
Omaxe Ltd, Godrej Properties, Prestige Group, Mahindra Lifespaces, Indiabulls Real Estate,Oberoi Realty more.
Real Estate Consultancies, Construction Companies, Real Estate Valuation Firms, Infrastructure and Property Development Firms, Architecture Agencies etc
Real Estate Appraiser,Investment Analyzer, Real Estate Broker, Financier, Corporate or Property Asset Manager, Community Association Manager.
MBA Real Estate Admission 2023
MBA Real Estate Admission is given on the basis of marks/percentage secured in admission tests. These tests are conducted at both state and national levels. This management program prepares the student with decision-making techniques for the development of the real estate business. MBA Real Estate Admission is provided in multiple colleges across India. GGSIU Delhi is the suggested institution for this MBA course.
This course covers subjects such as; Real estate Management, Business Techniques, and Planning for real estate, etc. MBA in real estate syllabus contains Quantitative techniques, Real Estate Introduction, Urban planning, Management accounting, marketing management, training, etc.
Ph.D. or M.Phil. in Real Estate is higher studies after completing this PG course.
Eligibility For MBA Real Estate Admission
- Candidates having an interest in MBA Real Estate must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 45-50% marks score.
- BBA Real Estate degree holders are eligible to apply for MBA-Real Estate.
- Merit/entrance exam-based admissions are offered in the MBA RE program.
- XAT and GMAT are entrance exams for this PG course.
- Average fees charged from students of MBA-RE are ranging between INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000.
Entrance Exams of MBA Real Estate Admission
- MAH MBA / MMS CET
- NMIMS Management Admission Test (NMAT)
- PIM-MAT (MBA) Admission
- Punjab MET
MBA Real Estate Admission Fееѕ іn Indіа
- The average academic fees charged for MBA Real Estate is about INR 30K to INR 3 lakhs.
Salary Packages іn Indіа
- The initial salary provided to estate agents is ranging from 03 lac to 05 lakhs per annum.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full time: MBA Real Estate is a full-time course split in four semesters.
- Part-Time/Online: Some institutes offer MBA in Real Estate in part-time or home-based modes.
MBA Real Estate Admission Career Prospects
- Real Estate consultancies, Architecture Agencies, Construction Companies, Real Estate Valuation Firms, Educational Institutes, etc., are employment areas for such professionals.
- Jobs offered to MBA Real Estate professionals are Finance Manager, Property Advisor, Real Estate Consultant, Project Manager, Project Planning manager, etc. The average annual starting salary offered to Property Advisors is about 350K per year.
Top Suggested University in India MBA Real Estate Admission
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||State University|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Central University|
|G.H. Raisoni University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|