MBA Power Management Admission 2023: MBA in Power management is a 02 years postgraduate management program. This course takes two years to finish, and it is broken up into four semesters. Each semester lasts for six months and a half years. It aims to reduce the usage of energy inside a business/manufacturing firm. Power management is the process of making sure that energy is used efficiently and that a lot of goods are made with a small amount of energy.
- Full-Form: Master of Business Administration in Power Management
- Average Course fee: INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
- Salary Offered: INR 4 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs/annum
- Selection Process: Merit or Entrance Exam
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.
- Employment Areas: Public Sector Undertakings and more.
This program can be taken at many management schools in India. Some of the best places to get into this MBA program are NPTI Faridabad and MDU Rohtak. The MBA Power Management syllabus contains Concepts of Power Management, Power Applications, Accounting for Managers, Managerial Economics, Business Environment, etc. MBA Power Management admissions ads are put out once a year.
MBA Power Management Admission Highlights
MBA Power Management Admission Highlights
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 8 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
Reliance Industries, Cairn Energy PLC, Essar Oil, Adani Enterprises, Technip India,Suzlon Energy, National Thermal Power Corporation.
Project Manager, Technician, Industrial Engineer, Production Manager, Service Maintenance Manager, Business Analyst,
MBA Power Management Admission 2023
MBA Power Management Admission is based on entrance exam score merit. Few institutes grant admission to this course on the basis of bachelor’s aggregate. The course in Power management provides the knowledge of power control, power supply management, operation of power and layout considerations of power plants, etc.
Employment sectors for MBA-PM professionals in India are DV Corporation, Educational Institutions, NTP Corporation, Power Finance Corporation, etc. Those who finish an MBA in Power Management can get jobs in several national and international industries that make power.
Positions offered to power management are AM, Consultant, Operations Manager, Plant Manager, Professor, Surveyor, etc.
Annually a power manager can earn a salary ranging from INR 7 to 18 Lac per year.
Eligibility for MBA Power Management Admission
- Candidates seeking enrollment in MBA Power Management must have a UG degree with at least 50% marks.
- Tech, BBA, or BA in power management or electrical engineering are suitable bachelor degrees for applying for the MBA Power Management Admission.
- Many management institutes offer MBA Power Management Admission on a direct basis. Few institutes also conduct an entrance exam for MBA PM admissions.
- MAT and GMAT are famous pre-admission exams for this course.
- The fee charged by MBA Power management Admission program students is averagely ranging between INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000.
Entrance Exams of MBA Power Management Admission
- IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
- IGNOU OPENMAT
- IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam
- IRMA Social Concern Test
MBA Power Management Admission Fееѕ іn Indіа
- MBA Power Management tuition fees are charged up to 2 lakhs INR to 9 lakhs depending upon the university.
Salary Packages іn Indіа
- The salary offered to professionals in power management is about INR 04-10 lakh annually.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full-time: MBA Power Management is a full-time PG course.
- Part-Time/Online: This is also provided in part-time modes.
MBA Power Management Admission Career Prospects
- MBA power management students can work in various fast-growing power sectors. They can also work in government and private organizations. Some of the popular job opportunities after an MBA in power management students can work as a Project manager, operations, Production manager, and research analyst.
Top Suggested University in India for MBA Power Management Admission
|University||State||Type Of University|
|Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||State University|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Central University|
|G.H. Raisoni University Admission||MADHYA PRADESH||Private University|