MBA Marketing Admission 2023: MBA is a postgraduate degree that takes two years to complete. Any MBA course requires that you have at least a Bachelor’s degree. The course is available in different ways, such as full-time, executive, or part-time. Several entrance exams, like the CAT, GMAT, and XAT, are required to get into MBA programs at both private and public universities.
- Full-Form: Master of Business Administration in Marketing
- Duration: 2 years
- Average fee:INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
- Salary Offered: INR 5 Lakhs – 20 Lakhs/annum
- Selection Process: Merit or Entrance Exam
- Subjects: Marketing management, Operations management, Consumer and brand insight strategy, Digital marketing, and social media management, Forecasting, modeling, marketing strategy, New product strategy, branding, and marketing.
- Top Colleges: IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, IIM Indore
- Top Recruiting Areas: Shipping companies, Import-Export firms, and more.
The MBA Marketing course focuses on the business side of things and aims to train people to be experts in Marketing management. After taking the course, any professional will be able to plan, manage, and carry out different business strategies that will help their business grow. Marketing management, service marketing, retailing, and e-commerce are all covered in the course outline.
MBA Marketing Admission Highlights
MBA Marketing Admission Highlights
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 8 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
Adobe, Flipkart, Amazon, BCG, Goldman Sachs, Mckinsey & Co, Essar Group, Bain & Company, TAS,
Consumer Behavior, Customer Experience Design and Delivery, Customer-Focused Innovation Management, Digital Marketing and Analytics, Emerging Trends in Global Marketing, International Study Tour: International Marketing.
brand marketing, sales, various marketing channels, product management, leadership management skills, market research and consumer behaviour more.
MBA Marketing Admission 2023
There are many top colleges/ institutes which offer admission to MBA Marketing based on the entrance as well as on merit basis. The main entrance exam which widely accepted by universities is CAT, GMAT & XAT. After the entrance exam, there can be additional rounds like Group Discussions and Personal Interviews depending on the desired institute.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Marketing Admission
- Any aspirant having a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream is eligible for admission. They must have at least 50% of their marks in graduation.
- Marks obtained in qualifying degrees are not the only requirement for MBA Marketing. The criterion also includes an entrance exam. The most popular exams for MBA marketing are XAT, GMAT, CAT, and MAT.
Fee Structure of MBA Marketing Admission
- The average fee charged for MBA Marketing is about INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000.
MBA Marketing Admission Distance Education
- MBA marketing course is also offered by some institutes in the country via distance learning mode.
- The earnings of a marketing specialist are about INR 5 Lakhs – 20 Lakhs/annum. Top related jobs are marketing manager, market research analyst, sales manager, brand manager, media planner, etc.
MBA Marketing Admission Top Universities & Fee
|Veer Narmad South Gujarat University||2 years||84165|
|Al-Falah University||2 years||26350|
|Amity University||2 years||83920|
|Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University||2 years||97395|
|Parul University||2 years||97640|
|Plastindia International University||2 years||97885|
|PP Savani University||2 years||98130|
|Raksha Shakti University||2 years||98375|
|RK University||2 years||98620|
|Veer Kunwar Singh University||2 years||26400|
The career is very vast after this. Those that are already hired get a salary raise. Those that are yet to achieve employment quickly find jobs. The Marketing department is crucial for all businesses. So they are always hiring. They may find jobs in the private or public sectors. Jobs may be Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, etc.
MBA Marketing Admission Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Management Concepts||Cost and Management Accounting|
|Business Environment||Marketing Management|
|Quantitative Techniques in Management||Consumer Behaviour|
|Managerial Economics||Production and Operations Management|
|Statistical Analysis and Operations Research||Advertising Management|
|Managerial Communication||Human Resource Management|
|Financial Management||Accounting and Managerial Decisions|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Strategic Management||Management Information System|
|Entrepreneurship Development||Product and Brand Management|
|International Business||Sales and Distribution Management|
|Industrial Marketing||Integrated Marketing Communication|
|Retail Management||Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|E-Commerce||Total Quality Management|
|Service Marketing and CRM||Management Control Systems|
Career Options After MBA Marketing Admission
- Media & Advertising Sector
- Retailing Sector
- Educational Institutions
- Banking Sector
- Consultancy Services
- Market Research
- IT Sector
- Tourism Dept.
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Advertising Manager
- Brand Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- New Product Manager
- Public Relations (PR) Director
- Sales Manager