MBA Shipping and Logistics Admission 2023: The MBA in International Shipping and Air-Cargo Logistics Management is a two-year postgraduate course in management. The course aims to help you become an expert in the logistics and cargo involved in bringing things into and out of the country. MBA Shipping and Logistics programs are open to students with a BBA from a recognized school in India.
- Full-Form: Master of Business Administration in Shipping and Logistics
- Duration: 2 years
- Fee: INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
- Salary Offered: INR 2.5 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs/annum
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.
- Top Colleges: VELS University, Indian Institute of Logistics, etc
- Top Recruiting Areas: Shipping companies, Import-Export firms, ports and harbors, and more.
The best places to get an MBA in Shipping and Logistics are VELS University and the Indian Institute of Logistics. The people who finish this course can get jobs with logistics and shipping companies on a national or international scale. Shipping and import-export companies are the best places to look for people who have taken this course. Many universities in Delhi, such as SOL DU, offer MBA Shipping and Logistics Admission through distance learning.
MBA Shipping and Logistics Admission Highlights
MBA Shipping and Logistics
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 9 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
E Virtual Services, Diam Technosoft, Maxima Consulting, Saurashtra Solutions, Atheva Services
Procurement logistics, Production logistics, Distribution logistics.
Logistic Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Logistic Coordinator, Supply chain analyst, Supply chain planner, Commercial manager, Operations manager, Purchasing manager.
MBA Shipping and Logistics Admission 2023
MBA In International Shipping & Air-Cargo Logistics Management is a specialized course in business administration. It is a long course of 02 years at the PG level. This course comprises knowledge of shipping and cargo services. MBA Shipping and Logistics degree helps to work in cargo management. MBA Shipping and Logistics Admission is based on aggregate obtained in different entry tests.
The cargo services are important to manage as imports and exports of a country are essential for its growth. Shipping of goods remains continues throughout the year. The curriculum includes Custom Procedures, Port Agency, Linear Trade, Shipping Business, Cost Accounting, etc.
This course includes a management study of commercial practices of receiving and transporting goods at the international and national levels.
- MBA Shipping and Logistics Admission Fее: The coursed tuition fees charged for MBA In International Shipping & Air-Cargo Logistics Management program are Between INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000.
Types of Cоurѕе
- Full time: MBA International Shipping and Air-cargo Logistics Management is a full-time course.
- Part-Time/Online: It is also offered in part-time mode.
Eligibility for MBA Shipping and Logistics Admission
- One can get an entry for this only after completing the UG degree.
- The aspirants having a UG degree in any stream and passing with min 55% are eligible for MBA Shipping and Logistics Admission.
- There are some University level entrance exams as well, conducted by some institutes.
- Aspiring candidates must pass CAT, GMAT, XAT, SNAP, MAT, or CMAT exams to be eligible.
Entrance Exams of MBA Shipping and Logistics Admission
- KMAT Kerala (MBA)
- MAH MBA / MMS CET
- NMIMS Management Admission Test (NMAT)
- PIM-MAT (MBA) Admission
MBA Shipping and Logistics Admission Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Operations Research||Financial Accounting||Warehousing and Inventory Management||Strategic Management|
|Cost Accounting||Business Statistics||Custom Procedures||Supply Chain Management|
|Marketing Management||Business Communication||Linear Trade||Port Terminal Management|
|Human Resource Management||Managerial Economics||Shipping Business Management||Total Quality Management|
|Organizational Behaviour||Business Environment||Port Agency||Transportation and Distribution Management|
Top University for MBA Shipping and Logistics Admission
|University Name||State||Type of University|
|Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University Admission||Madhya Pradesh||Private University|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University of Social Sciences Admission||Madhya Pradesh||State University|
|Dr. C.V. Raman University Admission||Madhya Pradesh||Private University|
|Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Admission||Madhya Pradesh||Central University|
|G.H. Raisoni University Admission||Madhya Pradesh||Private University|
Salary Packages іn Indіа
The MBA In International Shipping and Air-Cargo Logistics Management course professionals can get an average monthly salary of INR 2.5 Lakhs to 6 Lakhs/per annum. Many job opportunities are available at Govt. dockyards, shipping companies, logistic supply chains, ports and harbors, import-export firms, etc.
- The prominent positions are port planning officer, port manager, yard manager, port development manager, custom manager, and operations manager. One can also pursue a Ph.D. or MPhil degree in this stream.