MBA Operations Admission 2023: The MBA Operations Management program is a specialization of the MBA program. It is a 2-year degree program for people who have already graduated. As part of this course, we learned about the different kinds of business work. Every year, MBA Operations admission are advertised in different institutes all over India.
- Full-Form: Master of Business Administration in Operations Management
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university.
- Fee: INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
- Salary Offered: Average INR 1.5 Lakhs to 18 Lakhs/annum
- Top Colleges: IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee, IIT Kharagpur, etc
- Job Positions: Operations Executive, Area Operations Manager, Operational Research Analyst, etc.
It shows people how to plan, organize, and oversee the launch of products or services. Getting an MBA in operations management is the same as getting an MBA in any other field. Symbiosis Pune and AU Chennai are the best places to get an MBA in Operations Management.
MBA Operations Admission Highlights
MBA Operations Admission Highlights
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
Based on merit list, Entrance Test and Interview some of the institute and colleges
Minimum 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any specialization
INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000
2.5 LPA to INR 7 LPA
|Recrutiers After MBA||
Procter & Gamble, Wipro , Johnson & Johnson, Colgate-Palmolive, Uber.
Operations Executive, Area Operations Manager, Operations Manager, General Operations Manager, Manufacturing Consulting Manager,Plant Manager, Operational Research Analyst.
Operations Manager, Production Analyst, Production Manager, Industrial Engineer, Time Study Analyst, Inventory Manager, Purchasing Manager, Schedule Coordinator, Distribution Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Quality Analyst,
MBA Operations Management Admission 2023
The course teaches pupils how to manage resources. They design and implement the capacity to employ commodities for company goods. Professionals maintain track of and manage the company’s operations.
Term operations management refers to planning, supervising, and organizing the manufacturing/production of products. It is a corporate area that designs, manages, and tracks various organization/industry processes. The MBA Operations Management course includes all activities from the initial stage of product manufacturing to the final supply.
Supply chain design, management, and logistics are the main for the course. The main purpose of this course is to teach efficient operation. It is to run functions of the business most profitably. Ways to maintain good operation are taught. The students learn how to run a business in the best way.
- MBA Operations Management Admission Fee: INR 40,000 to INR 2,00,000 is the average fee for the MBA Operations Management course.
- MBA Operations Admission Distance Education: Some Indian institutes provide this degree course via a distance learning program.
MBA Operations Admission Merit-Based
- The student ready for entrance to the MBA OM Course must receive a degree in the related subject. BA/BBA is an appropriate MBA degree in Operational Management. MBA OM registrations demand a graduating degree of at least 50% marks.
MBA Operations Management Admission Entrance-Based
- MAT, XAT, and GMAT are well-known entry examinations for this program.
Eligibility for MBA Operations Admission 2023
- The student willing for MBA OM Course’s admission must have a Graduation degree in a relevant discipline.
- BA/BBA in Operation Management is suitable for applying to this MBA program.
- MBA Operations Management Admission requires a minimum of 50% marks score in graduation.
- Admissions to MBA Operations Management are merit/entrance exam-based.
- Well-known admission exams for this program are MAT, XAT, and GMAT.
Like all other MBA in Operations Management Admission, this course has the first year for basic subjects. The candidate learns management skills and knowledge in the first year. While from the second year, the electives are taught. For practical training, summer training is required. An internship is also part of the course. At the same time, seminars and workshops are attended for learning.
MBA Operations Management Admission Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Corporate Environment||Corporate legal Environment||Logistics & Supply Chain Management||Management of International Business|
|Managerial Economics||Project Management||Operations Management and Strategy||Seminar|
|Demand and Business Forecasting||Business Communication||Project – 1||Project – 2|
|Accounting for Managers||Production Management||Specialization Group A – Human Resource Management||Specialization Group A – Human Resource Management|
|Business Skills Development||Business Policy and Strategic Management||Marketing||Finance|
|Management of Organizations||Enterprise Resource Planning||Finance||Sales|
|Quantitative Techniques & Methods||Production Planning and Control||Information Technology||Information Management|
|Communication Skill Development||Business Process Modelling||Material Management||Operation Management|
MBA Operations Management Admission Top University & Fee
|Veer Narmad South Gujarat University||3 years||84165|
|Al-Falah University||3 years||26350|
|Amity University||3 years||83920|
|Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University||2 years||97395|
|Parul University||2 years||97640|
|Plastindia International University||2 years||97885|
|PP Savani University||2 years||98130|
|Raksha Shakti University||2 years||98375|
|RK University||2 years||98620|
MBA Operations Admission Career Prospects
The course deals with both management and technology. Thus, students have the required knowledge for many firms. They are offered great posts and incomes. They know vast areas, so most businesses require them. Government and private institutes require them for business growth.
Without MBA in Operations Management, projects and work can not manage. The initial average salary of these graduates is 3 to 6 Lac per annum. It can extend to 10 to 20 Lacs per annum for the experienced.
- Salary Offered: An operations manager can earn a salary between INR 1.5 Lakhs to 18 Lakhs/annum annually. Risk Management Companies, Event Management Companies, Media Companies, Educational Institutes, etc., are employment areas for operations management professionals.
- Jobs Offered: MBA-OM professionals are Account Managers, Managers, Management trainees, Online Media Analysts, professors, security officers, etc.